Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 pm
Daytharin took both of there hands and teleported them to Avalon were Tsukasa and an entire island of new things awaited

"Would you rather have Tsukasa explain things or me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 pm
Tsukasa sat on a bench underneather a flower arch, reading her book and waiting for Daytharin to come back with the others. She came across a song called the dragons song. It came with a spell to play the music while you sang. She marked the page for later use.  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:49 pm
Suddenly Daytharin, Mika and Ren appear next to the flower arch and Tsukasa  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 pm
Mika hadn't expected the boy to grab her hand like that, the second he did her mind was flooded with his thoughts. She saw pictures of an woman , and empress, of tsukasa with a metal, and the word family. She was only vaguly aware that they were tepeporting, but the second she felt her feet on solid ground again, she wretched her hand out of his grasp, taking a few steps back. With the contact broken the images and thoughts vanished. Her mind was her own once again. "A little warning would have been nice." she said, glaring at the boy.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:54 pm
Daytharin gasped "youre not supposed to link with my mind when i teleport with you, strange, no matte youre here and so is Mika .......... so whos up for some exploring and shopping if youre those kind of girls?" Dayhtarin laughed for a little bit and waited for them to answer  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm
"Shopping?" Tsukasa asked. She had never had gone shopping for fun. Or shopping at all. She wondered what they sold here in avalon.  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:17 pm
"Don't blame me your the one that set up the link. I see a persons thoughts when I come in physical contact with them." she said. She walked over to tsukasa standing next to her. Waiting to see where they went. She allowed herself to look around at this strange new place.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:20 pm
Agh i see youre suprise, yes well the market should fascinate you then especially sense you are all welcome to use some of the imperial famlies private money mrgreen well that is if you want to, or we can tour the city and the island first  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:32 pm
"Yes, Thank you very much Daytharin." Tsukasa told him. Looking down at her school Uniform she thought I don't think this is what a princess wears. But then again I don't know what they wear. Kinda embarassed, she asked Mika, Ren, and Daytharin "What does a princess wear?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 pm
"Dont let anyone tell you what you must wear becuase youre the princess and you get to decide what you were, not everyone else and there stupid ideas that princess must be the flowing gowns etc
If you want to look like that though you can and i think Mika and Ren will be more help the me" Valerin laughed  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:36 pm
"In books, long heavy useless gowns they can't move in." She said. She had always been annoyed by the fact that in most stories the princess waited helplessly for some knight or prince. Tsukasa thought didn't seem the type to do that though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 pm
Lol it would be sad day the the the princess of the elven court became the timid maids of human storys  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:48 pm
"What about just a long dress made of light fabric? Like a victorian dress." Tsukasa asked them, wanting to know their opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:52 pm
Mika crossed her arms behind her head. "Trust me you don't want my opinion. To put it politely, I don't do dressed." she said walking off a bit examining the plants and flowers around, she never seen these verieties before. She leaned down and inspected a yellow and blue plant.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 pm
"If you want ill give you the advise i heard my mother tell my maternal sister
Choose colors that you like and you know you will wear, then find a couple of dresses etc that are elegant, comfortable and suitable for the court or a stroll through the city and have them made in those colors" (thats all i really heard before i got bored and left) basically my mother was telling my sister to choose what she liked best and not the latest fad etc  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games