Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 pm
"Its Hetu of course, who else would it be?', she had a suspicious about who he was thinking of but there was no need to address that particular can of worms just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 pm
Dark breath in a deep sigh of relief, "I'm not talking about the Elfin woman, I'm taking about me. you need a keeper and I'm just right for the job"  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 am
Scanda turned to the Chief "My name is Scanda and Iam not causing trouble Iam just doing what I do best"he said as he continued skimming the stones continueing the thunder and rain "Iam not causing any trouble unless you want me to"Scanda said as he skimmed more stones causing the rain and thunder and he sensed a pureblood giving out an aura to everyone but he blocked it from coming to him and continueing skimming stones to continue the thunder and rain.

(At the current time I was listening to music called Throw it all away and it seemed to fit Scanda and his personality so I think you should listen to it)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 am
*june ignored the voice. walking up to the door of the large building, she knocked on the door. someone having opened it, she fainted, her hood falling off. luckily the man at the door caught her.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:46 am
User ImageNick heard Chief's message while drinking coffee beside Goddess who was enjoying her chocolate ice cream. He looked at her and smiled at her cheerfulness. Then he suddenly recalled the soul binding. He was connected to her now, she was a part of him as he is to her. Nick finished his coffee and faced Goddess. "Mind if I check the mansion's library for a while?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:18 am
* the man at the door staying calm for an unknown reason, carried June to the library, laying her down on the couch, then left to find someone to help, with no hurry. june lay unconcious, her cloak having been taken away by the man because of how soaked it was.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 am
Ignoring Dark, Chief turned her attention back to the rock collector, "Well Scanda, it was very nice meeting you and as long as you play nice with the other guest I have no problem with you being here. Just turn the water works off after a while, the last thing we need is our human guest getting sick." With that she headed back inside, intending to go into her main office, but cursing under her breath as she remembered that Hatu was up stairs. So she took a detour around the back an into the kitchen. Spotting Goddess and Nick she gave a nod in their direction and kept walking until she came to the library. Seeing the unconscious girl on the couch, Chief shuck her head. "This day just keeps getting better and better,' she thought. Walking over to make sure that June was still alive she realized that someone must have brought her here so they would come back and take care of her. Moving away from her, Chief walked up the spiral staircase, that was located in the middle of the huge library, into her second office and shout the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 am
*after a while june regained conciousness. looking around, she sat up, holding her hand to her head*
"jeez...now i have a headache......where am i?"
*june stood up. after stumbling a bit she walked around the library to see if anyone was there*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:18 am
Dark was not happy about being ignored, and as soon as he got the chance he would confront her about it. But until then he turned his attention back to the white wolf. "are you ok Lunar?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 am
"Yeah, I'm alright." Lunar answered quickly. She walked out of the building and stood there outside in the rain.  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm
Scanda heard what the Chief said "Yeah me stopping this yeah right"he thought to himself as he streched his arms out then clicked with his right hand and suddenly on every radio or anything you could listen to turned to the begging of Lost Prophets singing Rooftops within 250 miles and wouldnt change for 2 hours and looked down his arms down as the rain and thunder continued but Scanda didnt skim stones "What Ive done is history"Scanda said as he stared down to the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:23 pm
Dark watched as Lunar walked out of the hall, with no one at the table he felt no need to stay. He felt no threat in the area, but he was still unsure of the new guy Scanda, and with nothing else to do he made his way outside as well.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 pm
*june walked around to the entrance hall, seeing no one was in the library. she looked around at the art and the staircases, like a tourist would a national monument.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:31 pm
Lunar walked slowly away from the door, going towards the boy who was skimming stones. She sat down next to him without him noticing her.
Lunar was soaking wet, but she didnt care...  

XStarlight_DustX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 pm
*"Kiri!!!"* *hetukiri now heard the voice of her brother in her head * *"tonight i want you to meet me in the black forest!!!"*

*"o.............k"* *hetukiri said, for she had a great idea on what this meeting would pertain to.*

*"we must speak with the XYLUM's for they fear for your safety"* *he said*

*you are not safe here, Hetukiri Anasako for he is comming, i am sure you are aware of this.... and he will stop at nothing to turn you."*

*"for you are the last of your kind
!!!"*

*after Hatukiri said this statement, the connection between there minds was cut."*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games