Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:16 pm
[You can have wings if you want]
Da-ku grunted and rolled onto his side, shadows and blood leaking out of his nose and mouth, his power beggining to drain..... "What....why...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Myraku instantly paused the minute she noticed blood.
s**t! she thought, quickly heaving his limp body onto her shoulder, awkwardly, of course. She didn't exactly have the strength to pick anyone up, let alone someone who was taller than her. She half-dragged him to a water fountain and began wiping his face with a damp paper towel, biting her bottom lip the entire time.
Oh crap, I hope I didn't kick him too hard...... she thought, furiously wiping away the blood.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:00 pm
Da-ku coughed up more shadow blood, that began to writhe on the floor and crawl away.... What the hell had he done wrong.... was this divine retribution? Am I not worthy?! He screamed as shadows and blood leaked out of every orifice (hole)  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:10 pm
[Lol orifice]
Onyx stared blankly. Not sure of what to do so she quickly took off her top[has a tanktop on razz ] and wraped it around his bleeding side.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:21 pm
(( sorry I have been a bit bad with posting guys. Just like to mention it was my birthday yesterday ^.^ anyways, back to rp. Time for some secret powers lol ))

Phiara just stood there, staring at Da-ku as though she could bore a hole straight through him. Her fists were curled so tight her fingernails were cutting into her palms, blood dripping out. As she kept staring at him, a small drop of blood fell out of her nose, but she ignored it, still staring.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:30 am
Da-ku braqin felt felt like it was about to pop.... which it eventually did, exploding in a mass of shadow, which then splattered the wall, leaving a pile of shadows left on the floor  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:34 am
(One, two, skip a few, ninety-nine, one-hundread! ;D)

Suddenly a very bright, white aura began emanating from Benny.. and he was shunted back to this reality, but he looked somewhat different. razz

He fell to his knees.. "Woah fux!" Then arose one more, still covered in his white, though not so bright aura.

Benny was now at least as tall as Da-Ku, if not more so. With a slightly broader, more muscular looking build than usual. His clothes were different too, they looked like nothing you'd ever seen.. Clothes of the ancients..

"What did I miss? ...Woah, crazy s**t..." =S

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:08 am
Onyx screamed and jumped back when Da-ku's brain exploded.
She was in tears now, unsure of what was happening....
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:16 pm
Phiara closed her eyes with a sigh and uncurled her hands, wincing as the cool air hit the wounds. Benny's sudden return to reality gave her a shock and she turned to see him in his new look, quite surprised. She uncurled the wrappings around her arms and re-wrapped them around her hands, wincing again. "Welcome back?" she asked Benny.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:39 pm
(( WHAT THE *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*?????? Oh, and happy birthday, Cliavern! biggrin ))  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:20 pm
[I'm waiting till a good story plot to reform]  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:38 pm
(( thanks Rougen. lol I so feel like going "It's not da-ku and like pulling off his mask and going "It was someone else the whole time" lol Watched way too much scooby-doo when I was little ))  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm
[I thought the same thing....]  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:33 pm
(( lol Great minds think alike, as they say ))  

Claivern

Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces