Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:20 pm
"Voodoo? Now that is a type of magic that I never quite understood. Too complicated. What I do is much simpler, and much much rarer. No one else in the world does what I do, because everyone else who knows what I'm doing is a afraid of it. No Voodoo pales in comparison."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:29 pm
Sara opened the drawer and there were a couple of things inside. Consisting of paper clips, Lego pieces, and other objects. "He doesn't want to kill you!"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:33 pm
Kridu attemped to claim up the wall. "Its evil I tell you!" He said as it stared at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Raknora only jumped slightly and ran towards Sara's feet. Just like a little puppy.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:37 pm
"Listen to me kid, If it wanted to hurt you, You'd be dead. It's just a harmless puppy. Grow up man. Act like a guy that has some pride. You're trying to climb a wall to get away from a puppy that would rather lick you and snuggle." Then Akumu looked at Sara and asked, "well, whast materials do you have for me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 pm
Sara giggled as the puppy laid down near her feet. She pulled some of the objects out. some paper clips, Lego blocks, some shells, and some metal pieces. "I have these, well some other stuff but these are the most durable i think."  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm
"These'll do fine. The question now is what to make. Can't make another puppy, too few of materials. Can't make a spider, nothing flexible enough. So the question is what to make..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:57 pm
"What do you think you could make?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 pm
"Well, That's really a good question. I think..." and he began putting the pieces together. within seconds Akumu had build a bird. "A duckling would be appropriate," and then as he set it down, it started waddling around on it's own. It started exploring and looking for water to swim in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:15 pm
"That's so kool!" Sara exclaimed as she watched the duck.

Damion walked around the school when he walked upon some noises down some stairs. And followed them.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:13 pm
Ryuukio laughed at Kridu for worrying about magic, if only he had been with him and Sara earlier when he got attacked. He watched as Akumu put the pieces together and came to life. He could only stare in amazement and then he finally realized something. "Hey Sara, where did your brother go off to? I havent seen him for a while."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:06 pm
((Lol i'm going to make the spirit consume her brother haha > biggrin ))

Sara giggled slightly. "I dunno." She said when she heard Ryuukio's question. "I'll go look for him though."  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm
((your so evil :O))

"Sure ill go with you, it would be ungentlemen like to leave a girl to wander around by herself." He said with a bright english accent and then burst into laughter at the words that just came out of his mouth. "But seriously ill come with. No sense in splitting up since this schools gone a bit wack in the last day."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm
"I will go too, as long as it gets me away from this evil dog thing." Kridu said scoching toward the door.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 pm
"I'm pretty sure whereever Sara goes, Raknora will be there to follow. Remember it is her 'Dog'. " He said still getting over that Kridu was afdraid of a little black magic.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games