Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm
he smiled at her. "no problem. set icarus on the couch. every room is open...except one..." he got really quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 pm
Blanche looked at him and nodded. "We won't be here for long.. I'm sure the cat's on our tail.." She said a bit quietly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 am
Collin sets icarus down  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 pm
Daniel blinked. "You're not staying?" He sounded really lonely and disappointed.

Icarus sighed when she felt soft pillows.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:08 pm
Blanche nodded. "We can't. We're still wanted, we can't stay or else they'll find us." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:04 am
Daniel frowned more. Like something very precious to him was being ripped right from his arms. "Oh...ok...I'll uh...go and...yeah..." He dragged his feet to the medicine cabinet and brought out some medical supplies.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 am
Blacnhe sighed. Smooth move, she thought. "Look." She walked towards him. "We have enough people after us, we're putting you in more danger too." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:06 pm
Daniel looked over his shoulder and shrugged. "Not the first time. This has been my um...sixth home? I've lost count after so many..." He walked beside icarus and checked her knife wound quietly, eyes sad. "If you don't me along, all you have to do was tell me, you know?" He said under his breath as he finished stitching her up. He stood up and walked to the hallway. "Just rest for awhile until she heals over, then you can go if you want." Then he went inside one door with a label on the doorknob, closing it softly.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm
collin watches daniel go, he frowns.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 pm
Icarus reaches to poke at her stitches, winces, then pulls back. "That's gonna leave a really nice scar."  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:52 pm
Blanche sighed, looking at Icarus. "Don't, it'll reopen." She said a bit worriedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 pm
Icarus nodded and placed her hands underneath her, so she wouldn't be tempted. "You think he's ok?"  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 pm
'he should come 2' collin rubbs icarus leg  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:30 pm
Icarus stayed quiet, thinking hard.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 am
He looks at her and smiles softly. "He could help you know."
((hey lol i'm actually back on my computer so i can make longer pms if i feel the need...lol))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games