Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:56 pm
zack then heard kishiko's voice in his head nothing just skipping classes and doing work on the club got the chairmens permission you? zack said filing some stuff in cabinats  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:03 pm
Ichiro was so frustrated. "Imma go to cupcakes hq to get clean clothes." He went up there in a frustrated manner.

Kishiko then went up to the Chibi Cupcakes HQ. She teleported there and gave Zack a surprise kiss. "Hey you." She smiled. She hugged him. She then heard Xen in her mind. Mommy Mommy-zee- the bad man is coming near you-zee- what should i do-zee-what should i do-zee. Do whatever it takes to keep him away.

Ichiro heard a noise and looked behind him. It was Xen heading right toward him! He ducked but the gargoyle came back snapping. He bit his clothes his skin his hair. Ichiro took a framed picture and tried to wack it. ((this part looked funny in my head xD)). He managed to do this while getting to the club. When he opened the door to the club HQ he saw Zack and Kishiko cuddling. "What the he-OW!" Xen bit his ear then. He grabbed Xen and tossed him. Since Xen can fly he can easily regain control and fly to Kishiko's shoulder. "What are YOU doing here? What are you two DOING???" He glared at Kishiko then gave Zack a betrayed look.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:14 pm
zack sighed taken surprise by this whole thing "ichiro calm down she just teleported in to say hi and theres no law against hugs is there?" zack then sighed again knowing he'd say something else about this  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:16 pm
Ichiro glared at him. "You guys hate each other though..."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:24 pm
"i dont recall saying that i hate her although she probably did" zack said shrugging  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 pm
Kishiko hugged him tighter and stared into his eyes. "I don't hate you anymore. The opposite really."

Ichiro narrowed his eyes. "Are you two....dating.????"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:36 pm
zack looked over at kishiko then to ichiro "if you want to call it that then yes i guess we are" zack then waited for ichiro to get mad at him or him to storm out or for him to say he quits chibi cupcakes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:39 pm
Ichiro was wide eyed. An undisturbed part of his brain clicked. "Do you love her? If you do how much?"

Kishiko looked up at him wanting to know the answer.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:48 pm
zack then closed his eyes and sighed if he answered no he would keep one of his friends but lose kishiko if he answered yes then he would still be with kishiko but most likly lose a friend "its a little early to ask that question dont you think...but yes and alot i guess" zack waited for ichiro's response  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:55 pm
Kishiko wasn't fully satisfied with the answer but knew it was true.

Ichiro's mind went twisted. "Oh ok then. I guess I'll spare you the heartache of falling too hard for her, Zack." Ichiro then sang a powerful song that fully hypnotized Kishiko. "Come here." Kishiko went over to him like a zombie. He picked her up and then spread his siren wings. "Falling for her is dangerous. She must not be with you or anyone for that matter. He then flew up and crashed the roof. He flew away fast with Kishiko entranced in his arms.

Xen was frantic. "Mommy Mommy!" he cried although no one can understand what he's saying.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm
zack quickly flew after ichiro altough he was going just as fast it didnt look like he was try to fly fast " what are you going to do with her ichiro hurt her? kill her? what? and you doing this think about it you said she was evil listen to yourself your taking her away saying how no one should fall for her you said she was evil no your evil not her by doing this your giving her the most terrible penalty ever not being able to love.........or is i something else are you still in love with her ichiro is that it you still fallen for her"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:13 pm
"This is not about me....THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME!" Suddenly he glowed dark blue and his eyes were completely black. "This is about cruel world and what goes around comes back around. She has done evil deeds and now she has to suffer!" His voice turned demonic. "Leave before I have to punish you."

((he went psycho o.o))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:17 pm
Skye looked out the window to see Ichiro and Zack. "Now that doesn't look good. Lets go find out why!!!" She said with glee, stepping onto the window ledge and spreading her black, well worn wings. "Pandora? You want to stay here?" She asked, then took off once Pandora said she was okay. "Yo angel boy! What's going on?" She shouted to Zack, coming within ear shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:30 am
"ichiro's gone crazy now he's holding kishiko hostage" zack said looking at skye then he turned back around "ichiro i didnt want to do this but i really dont have a choice" zack then plusked a feather from his wings and held it in his hands it then turned to gold dust "you still got a chance just put her down safly and i wont do anything"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 am
"Zack, I personally, don't think that's going to work." Skye commented, seeing the gold dust. "Why don't we just use Pandora or get Daimon to come out here in his phoenix form?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games