Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:24 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon raised an eyebrow but sudden felt a searing pain shot through his arm and was quick to drop it. He looked at his hand and saw the flesh was burnt badly. He was such an idiot. Yes, silver hurt like hell when touched, but the pain wasn't often instantious, and some werewolves had built up an immunity, but Leon had yet to achieve such a thing. The werewolf slightly whimpered as the pain lingered, slowly fading over time, but not quick enough. "Ugh. This burn like an angry b*tch, and trust me, I know what an angry b*tch feels like." Few years back he had been attacked by drunken female werewolves, and barely managed to escape them. It wasn't much of a story to tell anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:24 pm
User Image
"What ever." Hana said following him. When they got to the room, she sat on the bed. "So what now?" she asked him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"What ever." Hana said following him. When they got to the room, she sat on the bed. "So what now?" she asked him.

"I want to see you smile, without having to be moaning afterwards" He handed her a glass and filled it up with the wine. "enjoy yourself. There is noone to see you make a fool of yourself here."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 pm
Soli grabbed the knife quickly and threw it out the window,"Are you okay?"She rushed towards Leon and saw the burn.Soli's eyes went red and focused she could sense someone aura on the roof. she grabbed her katana and headed up there."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:33 pm
((He's literally above them on the roof; he cannot be seen.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image
"So I have to smiled with out making fun of you?" She said, taking the glass of wine. Hana stared at it, her face unemotional.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 pm
"If you havent noticed, I dont pay attention when you make fun of me. Drink up." Brago said as he started drinking right from the bottle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 pm
(( fixed it))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon nodded, "It's just a flesh wound." He said and smiled, he considered barely alive as okay. He got up and fixed his towel since it was the onlything he wore still. He knew it was stupid to only wear a towel when you had fresh, new clothes upon the bed, but he was lazy, and he didn't mind feeling the breeze between his knees. He watched Soli leave and that made Leon curious. He dropped his towel and quickly pulled on some jeans before chasing after her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:42 pm
Caldwell hears her coming from the cliched mile away; as she ascends the roof, he shifts into the hallway outside Leon's room.

He opens the door, smiling slightly.  

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 pm
User Image
Hana took a small sip of the wine. "And it obvious that I don't care enough to notice whether you care or not." She told brago, taking another sip.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm
"Whatever, stop avoiding this" he got mad at her interruptions.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:50 pm
User Image
"What am i avoiding? I'm drinking, aren't i?" Hana said, taking an actual drink of the wine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Soli made it to the roof and saw no one,"Damn."A chill went up her spine,"Don't tell me."Soli raced back down inside the house fast enough to see Leon's door closed."Damn."She let a blast a fire out of her hand to knock the door down.Soli's demon aura going off at a rapid pace.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games