Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:30 am
((You guys are very fast too. Thats why I hate the time xD))
Yuki was still in the Libary until she decided to leave the mansion and walked out. She teleported to Hollow Bastion and stood in front of some shops opened by some 'Ducks' and she went over to the items shop. Buying a few Hi-Potions, she turned around and saw a duck eating some ice creams while standing near some big ice cubes. "I wonder why I cant make the same ice creams I ate when I was younger." The duck said. "Uhh, what are you doing?" Yuki said bending down and looking at him. "Oh, I'm eating some ice creams. Now if you'll excuse me." The duck said turning around.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 am
((Sowwyz sweatdrop ))
Zenjin stood at the computer terminal and looked at the screen. He started typing in a few commands and a green light shined above a circular platform. He than patiently waited for th eothers to come down.

Demetri walked down the stairs slowly. "Whats all this?..." Demtri asked.

Zenjin slowly moved his head to look at him. "Its going to send us to our sanctuary..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 am
"...anyone have any idea how to get off this world?"
June kicked a pebble.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 am
An Assassin Nobody appears from the ground next to June, and motions for her to follow it.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 am
"...."
June cautiously follows the nobody out of the colluseum.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:09 pm
The Assassin walked towards a green and yellow portal. The Assassin turned to June and handed her a small note. In the note it says:

"This is a universal portal. It is linked to most of the worlds. use these to get from world to world."

-Zenjin

The Assassin then bowed slightly and disappeared.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:20 pm
"well alright then....."
June hesitantly stepped through the portal, coming out in wonderland. she looked around at the place that looked like a twisted garden, and walked around cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 pm
Scarlet slowly back up into the wall and disappeared appearing in the basement. She walked up to Zenjin and Demetri and looked at the screen.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 pm
The monorail reaches the top floor of Hollow Bostion as Riftcreator, the small heartless, and small nobody get off and walk to the big door at the end of the hall. "here we are my little nobody back into the room you go back into the room and if you see any other nobodies awake tell them they be back together soon" as the door opens and the small nobody walks in  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:17 pm
June hopped accross mushrooms and past large flowers and creatures. she made her way to a tea party. In shock, she tried to make out what riddles were being told to her, and played along.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:26 pm
In the Wonderland, "have you found the keyhole yet heartless" yelled Nero as some of the heartless walk towards a doorknob "awwww what a clever idea .... now then have you found the girl either" but the heartless had no idea where she could be found at "no matter i make sure this keyhole is never sealed again" as he ram his hand into the mouth of the doorknob as a dark seal symbol formed over the keyhole  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 pm
A man appears on a roof in Agrabah smoking a cigarette wearing a black cloak watching Heartless run around and heads off towards the city exit  

grimmjaw06

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:00 pm
June sees a rabbit. hoping for some odd reason he'd be a more logical person to ask things about, she chased it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 pm
As the heartless walk through the doorway to Queen of Hearts Kingdom, the heartless noticing all the heart around them "no my fellow heartless this isnt KingdomHearts, hahaha lets get back to our original mission" yelled Nero  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:16 pm
June made it to s tiny door with a nob that seemed to glow. knowing she wouldn't be able to fit in it, she looked around for another entrance.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games