Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 pm
"I mean, usually when you say you're close to someone, you talk and share secrets and that sort of thing... That hold true here...?" He wondered what, if anything, Iggies had told Charlie about their relationship, and the dark elf's past.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:40 pm
Exor Omega
Exor scowled for a moment. Yeah, right... If I had heard her name, I would have just as quickly been at her side...
{{Photographic Memory Man to the rescue! Link. Yes... she -did- mention iggies. }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:55 pm
<<< Pop Qiz: Was that the only itteration of iggies involving me? >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:09 pm
{{until recently, I believe so... at least as far as my memory goes.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm
<<< Retrofitting is a wonderful thing... Changed the story a tiny bit to make it MUCH better heart >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:42 pm
{{Wait... does that mean I'm going to have to go back and reread stuff in order to get the current story right? gonk How far back? stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm
<<< Lemme fill you in: I never heard Iggies' name since I arrived in this Hybrid Series track. Damey mentioned her once, under her breath, while I was distracted, and so I missed the mention. I had assumed she had left since I had been away for so long (Since before MW was even built). Now, there's clearly something going on between Iggies and I, but it's not clear what exactly that is... 3nodding

Did I ever tell you how much I enjoy your posts, Tes? Because I really do 3nodding >>>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm
{{My ego says, "Of course you do", while my paranoia is trying to figure out if you're mocking me. .... I have issues.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 pm
((LOL TES your too cute you know it!))

*Crawling back from blackness inch by inch, pain in places but no memory yet of anything else. As light starts to fill behind her eyelids she groans to try and pull her self up from the darkness))

You're still you, its ok, if anything happened I don't think anyone saw. stay calm and it will stay hidden

No it wont... remember him! before he died.... something I just can't remember but we were running

Don't panic her she's not yet out of danger

oh shut up both of you!

((having color issuesm if this time doesn't work, deal! XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 pm
(( rolleyes @ TES you aren't telling us anything we haven't already figure out! xd ))

*She tosses in her sleep, a nightmare haunting her. In her dreams, she is frozen, unable to move, while a dark cloud threatens to consume her. From out of nowhere, Showcase appears and sacrifices himself to save her. She awakes with a start, a silent scream forming from her mouth. Sitting up, disoriented, she realizes she is not in her rooms at MW, but at what seems to be Black's clinic. All of a sudden, the memories rush back and tears slide down her cheeks as she recalls Showcase jumping into that sphere of hatred.* Why? Why did you do something so stupid??? Why would you do something like that when you never once told me how much you cared?

*Looking around for some tissues, she sees that she is not alone in the room. Wondering who her roommate might be, she gets up slowly, testing her balance before walking across the room. As she nears the bed, she sees a familiar looking body in the bed.* Justin? Is it really you? But....but you....that sphere...I saw you jump into it....

*Showcase, still unconscious, doesn't stir. She goes to the side of the bed and kneels down, grabbing his hands to tell herself that he really is alive. She holds his hands and rubs her cheek against them.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 pm
Hmm? Exor snapped out of his thoughts after hearing a voice that sounded to him superior to a choir of angels. "Iggies," he cried as he almost shot out of bed. Luckily, he remembered his tethers this time, and he carefully made it over to her bedside, suddenly giving internal praise to the surgeons that had patched him up earlier that dark morning for both saving his life and leaving such quality work as to not give way under duress. "Iggies, love...! H... How are you...? Are you hurt?" It then occured to him that Dame Charlie had departed while he was being checked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:32 pm
*He stirs a bit and slowly opens his eyes and looks around. A hospital…this must be hell. But then he feels something soft against his hand and as he looks down he sees Katana. He starts to sit up, but as the pain shoots through his body he decides it best for him to just try to keep as still as possible.* Hey there Kat. *He grins so she can't tell he is in pain.* Are you okay?  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 pm
*She looks up at him and sees him with a grin on his face. What in the hell is he grinning about? He damn near died last night! Unsure about what to do, wanting badly to give him a hug, but doesn't know if he even wants her around...she gives him a small smile instead.*

I'm fine...I think I'm a bit better off than you. How are you feeling? *Seeing that she still has a hold of his hand, she blushes slightly and lets go of it. Pulling up a chair, she sits next to his bed.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:43 pm
I'd say I'm pretty good considering I'm here and not in Hell. I'm just relieved that you are fine…that's really all that matters. *He tries to look at her very reassuringly and not let her see he is in any pain.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:46 pm
*Tears well up in her eyes again* Why would you do something so stupid as to try and save me? What were you thinking? *she looks away from him* I'm not worth saving anyways.....especially after...*her voice trails off*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games