Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 pm

*After some time, she found herself back at the apartment of Exor and Alyraena. Not having heard about or from either, she decided to try the door. Dork, no key! gonk Since no one is answering the pounding on the door either.... [edited] fishes out a hair pin and picks the lock

Exor was on the floor still as she had left him. Walking across the room to Alyraena's room, knocked and then peeked in. The elf was sound asleep as well. Gathering her things, decides to leave a note at the clinic to have them checked on. Maybe it was some bazaar disease from where ever they were from...*

((took me a while to figure out how to fix.... however the critters using the window a few days ago that no one pointed out i haven't thought of a fix))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:04 pm
{{Just wanted to leave this little note here for Exor: If you think reading all of the threads is too much of a hassle, then just don't. It isn't absolutely necessary to keep up with every little event that happens. Most people keep up with these things because they find is entertaining. If it's more "taxing" than entertaining for you, then don't bother. You can still go about your own story without knowing what's been going on in the meantime. Anything major will likely be repeated or alluded to when you join the rest of the players.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm
((Note: The Lounge is the top floor. The apartments themselves are actually underground chambers kept cool or warm through air conditioning and heating.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
The room is mostly dark, with black walls, thick black curtains, and just enough light to read.

The door is solid metal, with a sign that says "NO SMOKING WITHIN 10 FEET" on the outside.

There is a projector and stereo system hooked to up a Satellite TV box and a DVD player and pointed at a white portion of the wall. That part of the room is the only part where the walls are not painted black.

There is a stage with a karaoke machine.

There is a bar-like area, with an an attractive female "bartender" who doesn't look quite human and a kitchen that appears to be manned entirely by attractive not-quite-human men and women. Waiters and waitresses are on duty.

In the far left corner is an Internet-enabled jukebox.

There is a game room with Street Fighter II' Championship Edition, the Atari Games arcade version of Tetris, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade games, Pac-Man, Pong, Breakout, Discs of Tron, the Japanese version of Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, and the Japan-only arcade releases Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Vs. Super Mario Bros. It also has a Wii, an XBox 360 and a PS3.

More to add if I think of anything.

Quote:

((Note: The Lounge is the top floor. The apartments themselves are actually underground chambers kept cool or warm through air conditioning and heating.))

((Where is that stated please? ))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 pm
{{I remember it being stated some time in this thread's lifetime, but I guess the front page wasn't updated to reflect it or something.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:39 pm
iggies
Moon Rabbit Reisen
The room is mostly dark, with black walls, thick black curtains, and just enough light to read.

The door is solid metal, with a sign that says "NO SMOKING WITHIN 10 FEET" on the outside.

There is a projector and stereo system hooked to up a Satellite TV box and a DVD player and pointed at a white portion of the wall. That part of the room is the only part where the walls are not painted black.

There is a stage with a karaoke machine.

There is a bar-like area, with an an attractive female "bartender" who doesn't look quite human and a kitchen that appears to be manned entirely by attractive not-quite-human men and women. Waiters and waitresses are on duty.

In the far left corner is an Internet-enabled jukebox.

There is a game room with Street Fighter II' Championship Edition, the Atari Games arcade version of Tetris, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade games, Pac-Man, Pong, Breakout, Discs of Tron, the Japanese version of Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, and the Japan-only arcade releases Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Vs. Super Mario Bros. It also has a Wii, an XBox 360 and a PS3.

More to add if I think of anything.

Quote:

((Where is that stated please? ))
((That was my plan for the layout. I just never thought to add that to the description. I'll add it now.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 pm

((OK, yea it would help since I haven't time to read the whole threads.))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 pm
((I was more or less trying to imply there were no windows... unless you want them on the doors.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:35 am
* after recieving a note from iggies he lets himself inside Exors apartment and finds both him and his friend. he scoops both of them up and carefully holds both of them and flits back to his clinic *  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm
I wonder... what other "rubbish" books should be sold right next to the shooting range?  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 pm
((Nobody wants to shoot "rubbish" books into oblivion?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
((Nobody wants to shoot "rubbish" books into oblivion?))

(( Nope... I"m a bookaholic and it goes against my addiction to even pretend to destrpy books... at least in this level of my character XD))

iggies

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:06 am
*Lilith walks in the door, sees a gentleman behind the desk. Walks up says "Excuse me, I called earlier about an apartment. I spoke with a 'Moon Rabbit Reisen' who told me to come in and pick up a form to fill out. May I have one please?" Takes form looks it over "Thank you, I'll be back" Smiles and walks out the door.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:46 pm
Lilith walks in and upto the counter. To the person behind the counter she leaves an envelope addressed to " Moon Rabbit Reisen". It contains her rental form with her info and her deposit. She turns and leaves. Heads over to the MW for a cold soda.  

Lilith Amaranth

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 pm
-checks with Lilith's past landlords, and approves her-  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games