Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Unleashed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:03 am
I've wasted enough time...

With a sudden swoosh of air, another tendril stabbed Sephiroth in the back, injecting a vile substance into his spine. It clouded his mind, made him feel.. wrong. Violated. A heavy dread overtaking him. It intensified, something about it feeling corruptive.

No more... you must fight back now, my son! Be strong, I won't be able to speak with you until we meet again... I love you, my precious one.

He felt it.. something utterly crushed and destroyed inside of him that had been secured by Fal'Jenul. Presumably the maggot, he felt all the outward changes and other ill effects suddenly wash off him as the small essence of Fal'Jenul drifted away. Now was the time to act if he wanted to escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm
Sephiroth's damaged wing suddenly grew back and the other one restored itself. His body quickly was covered in that holy energy again and he made it flash a white light to daze 3 of the guards. His feathers stiffened hard like metal and he snipped the tendril in his back as he grabbed at the spears pinning his legs between his feathers and yanked them out. More Jiluzix like appendages, only less disgusting looking, appeared at the same time and yanked his hands free.

The more blind guard came at him and he used that one to cut his hands free of the shackles. One of his wings stabbed through the ones at his feet. He met the next swing with his blade in hand that was reforming. He then leaped to the ceiling.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:59 pm
Loud metallic bangs echoed throughout the room.... small little seals were slamming open, allowing Jiluzix's tendrils to enter the room from all directions. Sephiroth found himself having to hack and slash at the tendrils to keep them away, as the Elites were gradually recovering. The blind guard pressed on with his attack actually leaping high into the air, following the angelic man. The spear he was using was strapped to his back, and he now had a wicked looking, jagged sword in each hand, attempting to hack off Sephiroth's various limbs and appendages. Apparently he was still wanted alive. This particular Elite's armor was black, with dark blue crooked lines and curls that faded into purple and then blood red at the ends, like outward blood veins. It growled in a genderless, but demonic voice as it attacked.

"This.. is for my Lord Jiluzix..."

He suddenly slashed in an "X" with both blades, and a explosive burst of flame flared out in front of Sephiroth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:29 pm
Slashing at things was easy enough for him with his large sword and functional wings. "My purpose is to warn you, oh relative, if you do not repent you will surely die." Sephiroth covered his front side with one of them energy swirling around himself starting a holy fire around his whole body. His wing absorbed the attack. He pushed off and quickly picked up speed to sever kms/sec like a meteor flying through the sky and slammed himself, releasing the explosive burst of flame in the process, at what he suspected at the weakest part to be; the way he came in.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 pm
Rubble, debris, and steel went flying from the impact, until Sephiroth almost comically went "clang" against a thick metallic wall that even he couldn't penetrate. Dented a bit, yes, but wasn't able to break through. He would have to travese his way through the citadel he was in to get out. Fortunately he had a head start, having broken through a few floors and a number of rooms, out of a deep basement area.

Immediately behind him was that same Elite from before, whose armor was scorched from Sephiroth's previous atttack. It slashed downward towards the man, attempting to get him to block, while trying to piece him in the shoulder with a blade that glowed a sickly green. It wouldn't be long before every mage in the place would start hunting him. Some he could sense were already preparing various spells to subdue him as they rushed to the area.

Although if he took quick note of where he was now, it would come in handy... it seemed to be a prison of sorts for those that had heavily opposed Jiluzix recently, and were awaiting their fates. Seeing an angelic , they called out to him to free them. Most wanted to lend a hand, get revenge, though a few simply wanted escape.

- - - - -

Elsewhere, Fal'Jenul started... she immediately realized that something was going on with her son, and that they needed to get to him as quickly as possibly, or he could be in even worse danger than simply being captured. Her tracking was weakened, but still managable at the least.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:41 pm
He knew it would be slaughter and pointless other than as a distraction for his escape to release those begging to be released due to his strategic expertise and since God wasn't exactly giving him the greatest of feelings to let them go and for some reason hadn't allowed him to crash through the last wall. There must have been a reason but he wasn't exactly given the opportunity to pray about it as he saw the Elite come after him. No doubt others would be there in a few seconds so he had no time for this. He teleported away from his attacker and attempted his disappearing trick when he came back.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:10 am
The elite snarled under it's breath, missing slashing at Sephiroth by a split second as the angelic teleported away.

"You could not have gotten far with that trick, feathered one..."

It began to sniff the air, then sudden thrust it's sword towards Sephiroth, missing him by a few inches, almost stabbing him in the gut.

"My sense of scent is superior, even in finding your kind in this manner. You'll have to go through me if you desire any slightest chance of escape. My lord will not have it."

Another slash, this one slicing off one of his prominent hairs.

He turned slightly from Sephiroth, sniffing the air... he was still somewhat facing him, just not directly. It was probably unnerving how close to detecting him this Elite was.

A sudden increase of negative energies filled the air. Sephiroth had felt this before earlier while in this realm. This one felt much more potent however.

"I'll give you the honor of knowing the identity of one of lord Jiluzix's most valued warriors..."

He suddenly turned mostly towards Sephiroth's direction, and unleashed a powerful stream of the damned. Most likely missing, it would hit the low class mage behind Sephiroth that was shocked and wide-eyed before it would evaporate him into a fine bloody mist. Still, there was the chance it would at least nick the angelic, and if it did, it would do a great deal of damage. Sephiroth could feel the unholy corruptiveness coming off the stream as it rushed towards him, the skulls and faces screaming in an agonizing cacophony.

"I am Damnation. I serve my lord, giving my namesake to those unworthy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:53 am
Sephiroth looked around. Many mages were showing up and many appeared to have spells ready. Several of them at angles that could hit the mage right. If he created an illusion it might fool them into casting those spells and hit themselves and that troublesome mage that could sense and hit him. His image appeared with in mid side swing at the elite. (May be illusion but hitting does real damage)  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:38 pm
The response was immediate. Several Streams of the Damned were cast, all at the illusion of Sephiroth. Damnation ignored the dent made in his armor by the illusion's sword as he used his own version of the powerful spell, only to realize that he was not actually there and have his spell burst through several mages messily, and through a number of walls and more "innoccent" victims. At the same time, those other, weaker versions of the spell hit him, since the illusion was in front of him, and sent him careening into the side of the temple... eventually pushing him through the tough metal exterior, and out the hole, causing him to fall with a heavy thud and crash. His armor was broken, helmet shattered off his face... reveal something that looked rather elegantly human, were it not for the lack of eyes entirely. In some ways, it almost resembled Sephiroth eerily.

"I... will not fail... my lord!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:31 am
Sephiroth followed right behind the flying elite and right out of the temple. Praise God... though he wasn't entirely sure if they means of which got him out were the right ones. The mage probably sensed the angel's blade above him while the angel prayed on what to do with this creature and to guide his actions... otherwise he was going to quickly slice at him about 8 times to try to finish the elite off. "That is for MY Lord to decide."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm
Damnation "stared" at Sephiroth with such hatred, seemingly growing weaker by the second, until he collapsed and exhaled what looked like his last breath....

Suddenly, the man's armor shattered off him, numerous black slimy tendrils bursting out of his body, red and yellow eyes emerging everywhere with a hundred sharp tooth mouths. Apparently this was the elite's death spell... a second form.

Growling, it spat forth a massive ball of acid, as whipping tendrils sped to slam into him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:38 am
Did this elite just commit suicide? Either way it was time to get the hell out. He bet the elite would send off many of those special streams of the damed which he saw cast so many times even having an illusion hit by one and regular ones, not to mention himself, that when he started to ponder on their motions and the way the energy felt when hit he almost felt like he could figure out how to do it himself if he seriously put his mind to it or if he got hit enough times more.

Sure the mage looked beat up but he's seen mages before with what appear to be just as much damage and still live... and this one was an elite! Yet another thing he'd be no doubtingly blamed for if he was caught again. Suddenly he went flying away from the fallen mage not by power of his own and attempted to cushion himself in the impact. Whatever hit him felt slimy so when he turned back to face the thing he casted a freezing spell.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 am
The icy spell did nothing to the demonic creature... In fact, it seemed to repel it, sending it back at Sephiroth. The Niearcim mage apparently was a magic repulser in this form, and yet...

...He could sense energies building up in the creature's body. Spell casting. Entirely unfair, it could possibly deflect any magic sent at it, and cast it's own with no ill result. With Sephiroth dodging his own ice spell, the creature had immediately sent out a blast of molten magma in several thin streams. Where ever they landed, small fiery demonic creatures were summoned out of them with bladed instruments.

"L-Lord.... Jiluzix!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 am
Oh for Pete's sake! In order to get away from this guy he was probably going to have to do something that would attract more mages now from the outside and inside once they stopped being dumbfounded and able to recapture everyone. He couldn't exactly fly very high either or else others would see him and as this creature came from the dead mage who could sense him in his ethereal form he wasn't sure doing that to escape was a good idea either. He really hoped he could do this trick at least and attempted to draw on his energy to have the rubble fly up and come back down in an attempt to squash everything.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 pm
Most of the smaller demonics were crushed easily, though Damnation deflected most of the rubble aimed at him, only taking a few good shots. Of course, this just pissed off the demon creature. Somehow, the mass of teeth and tendrils leaped into the air, flailing itself at Sephiroth as it inhaled, black tendrils of energy pulling the angelic closer to one of it's larger, acidic and magma dripping mouths.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games