Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 pm
Nicholas saw Scarlet talking to one of the survivors. For a moment, he felt an emotion he cannot name. He never felt it before but he had a good guess what it was...not that he was so. There is no way in the world that Duke Nicholas, the one who was injured while fighting an assasin and killed a ship filled with infected people, was jealous of her highness talking to another man.

Nope, he was definitely not jealous. He just happened to saw her highness bumping with the man and making a conversation with him. Yup, he wsa definitely not jealous. So why was he still standing outside his room and looking at the two?

knock, knock

"Come in," he said without looking and a girl entered.

"Hi. I'm Jacks daughter, Anna. My dad said you wanted to take a look at our map and location," Anna said sweetly as she laid the few items she had in her hand on the table.

"Of course," Nicholas said stonily as he forced himself to go back into his room and entertain his guest. He left the door open in case someone thinks he was doing something indecent to the lady.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 pm
"I guess so, well then good sir i shall leave you to what ever it was you were doing." Scarlet bid him farwell and continued to walk to her room. She saw Nicholas's door open and saw him speaking with a woman. When she saw the map she knew it was Old man Jack's daughter. "I should say hello." She smiled and slowly walked toward his door. Somthing else was driving her toward the room but she wasn't sure what it was.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 pm
"Good evening, your highness," Nicholas greeted the moment he saw Scarlet coming. He held the open door and let her in. Anna had frowned when she saw her highness but immediately put on a cheery face.

"Good evening, my lady," she greeted enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 pm
She also had a frown but as soon as she walked in she put a smile on her face. "And good evening to the both of you." She looked at her and saw that she was beautiful...but who out of the two was the better looking one? She shrugged that thought off and smiled, "So what is you name?" She asked holding her hand out to shake hers.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 pm
Anna courtesied and took Scarlet's hand and shook it. "I am Anna. It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Scarlet. I've never met a royalty before," she answered sweetly.

"Anna was showing me our location," Nicholas explained Anna's presence to Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:16 pm
Scarlet looked over at Nicholas, "Oh I see, and where exactly are we?" She looked back at Anna and smiled, "It's very nice to meet you."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:20 pm
"Well, lets sit down then shall we," Nicholas said and he offered his chair to Scarlet and sat on the bed with Anna. The chair faced them so all three faced the map.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 pm
For some reason Scarlet's hand twitched at the sight. She shook her head and backed up, "No i must get going. I'll leave you two alone and look over the map. Just tell me our location later Nicholas. Thus i bid you two good night." She backed out the room and began to once again walk to her room. she sighed not knowing what was wrong with her. She noticed that she was walking the wrong direction and quickly turned around. As she walked back she was met by another guest and he began to speak with her. She smiled and laughed along with him to spite him. The passed Nicholas room and then continued down the hall.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 pm
"Oh, okay. I guess I will have to tell Sir Nicholas then," Anna said happily and she went to rummage the map.

Nicholas, meanwhile, was unease. He had never seen Scarlet act that way and he was quite worried. "Anna, excuse me for a moment," he said when he saw Scarlet pass his door again. he could guess she had went to the wrong direction. As fast as his injured self can move, he went to Scarlet.

"Your highness," he huffed the moment he got to her. "What is the matter? Did she offend you in some way?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm
"Oh dear no..." she forced a smile and looked at him. "Please try not to push yourself so much." she gave him a gentle push back to his room and turned back. she sighed and continued to walk to her room.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:33 pm
"Princess, wait," he called. "You are acting quite weird. I won't know why unless you tell me," he insisted.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 pm
She sighed quietly and turned around with her forced smile still on. "I'm fine don't worry. Just go back to your room and go over the map with Anna. Tomorrow you can tell me were we are located. " She turned again and began to walk toward her room. Her smile gone now that no one was looking.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:46 pm
"You really are not acting like the Princess Scarlet I know," Nicholas said quietly as he head back to his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm
She stopped and said out loud, "And how am i suppose to be acting?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm
Nicholas did not turn around to face her highness.

"Well, the Scarlet I know would not just leave so suddenly. She would stay and talk with a guest," he said. "Well," he turned, "I bid you good night then. I shall tell you of our location tomorrow," he smiled and bowed and he left.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff