Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:26 pm
((HAHA!! Board our ship?! Jumpy is still in it, remember!))

Jumpy yanked Displeasure before anyone could say anything and plugger her into her armor. She instantly felt a slight jolt. "Yeouch!" Displeasure settled down and relaxed. "Must've been the MAC cannon testing its magnet-coils." Displeasure said casually as Jumpy shrugged and kept re-assembeling the snipers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:33 pm
"board? thats the main ship of the spartan 3 project! its suicide to attack them with so few numbers"

Shurkan grabbed a nearby AI unit and plugged it into his armor. it didnt say anything but merely nodded his head in aknowledgment. the silent type. Shrukan liked AI's like this one  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:53 pm
marcus stopped what he was doing and got out of the sim and yanked tai into his armor but kept the gravity hammers energy swords and sniper rifle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:25 pm
Jumpy finally finished the last sniper, and then relaxed in the armory, loading every gun in it incase it was needed.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:56 pm
(No this is the mission that Shrukan was to be on. Sen and Shrukan are on a smaller vessel while Jumpy and Marcus are on the main ship which is quite the distantce away at this time sorry for the confusion.)

Sen, Chief, and Shrukan take a shuttle to the Spirit of Fire leaving a team of marines and regular ODST's to guard their ship. Inside the landing bay our heroes take a look around. "No one here...must be still in cryo though I thought they'd have been woken up by now." They start down the halls.

In the throne room of Rebirth he contacts Arcuss. "That is just a random Destroy class vessel they are using their main vessel is right now at a base refueling in fact the only Spartans on the vessel have left so take that ship you fool." (To make it clear for I wasn't good with it last time. Sen,Chief, and Shrukan are the team that went to the Spirit of Fire while Jumpy, Marcus, and the rest are with the main ship at a different location sorry for the confusion.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:07 pm
Jumpy sighed and finally went to the simulator, where she set up a go of fifteen brutes, twenty jackals, and fifty grunts. "Let's do this..." muttered to herself as Displeasure off-handedly checked and re-checked her radar, making sure it was working.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:22 pm
Sen, Chief, and Shrukan continued to search the ship. "Okay why am I thinking of that antique human movie I saw what was it again.... Alien of course if feels like that centuries old human movie Alien.... well I guess that means we are officaly boned."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:07 pm
"I doubt that." Cheif said quietly, keeping his eyes peeled as Cortona kept a good eye on his Radar.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:13 pm
"Well you have never seen that movie they will jump out of no where and eat you alive man." Shrukan slaps Sen. "Thanks buddy I needed that." They keep walking for awhile. "So fellas got a lady friend waiting back home?" (just a random chance for character development take it or leave it)  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:49 pm
Master Cheif shook his head. "I don't date, Sir." Slips, still on the radio-freq, giggled lightly, which sounded funny because of the voice modifyer.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:06 pm
Shrukan sighed and shook his head "were her to find the Spartans here and get out not make small ta....." he cut himself off as he picked up a scent. one that was all to familiar to him. "over here" they circled around a corner into a long hallway were a dozen dead bodies lay. all covenant. jackals and grunts, and about a half dozen brutes. shrukan kneeled down and touched his fingers to one of the brutes and licked them "hmmmmm its obvious that we weren't the first to get here. and yet if the Spartans are still in cryo who could have withheld such a large battalion?"

Arcuss nodded "allright sir just playing it safe. allright there on board Aris do your thing" Aris gave him a quick nod before returning to the ship's interface. she activated the auto lock system sealing off the doors and quickly created a 100 digit password all in covenant characters "there we go. lets see them break this. even with an AI they wont have enough time (not really but go with it)" she disabled her connection with the ship and returned to Arcuss's armor "the trap has been sprung, the cage is locked, and now lets sit back and enjoy the fireworks"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:37 pm
"Guys the doors just locked... by the way Shrukan that was disgusting what you just did... see I told you now next thing you now something is going to come out pick us off and eat us one by one." An automated voice sounds over the comm stating the self distruct system is intact. "Or it could be that the ship is about to blow up and we have to somehow stop it."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:05 pm
"well got any ideas? dont think you could surf the bomb like you did that one time could you chief?"

Arcuss gave the signal and the Spartans got into position. as soon as the ship exploded they would blind side the ship and take over  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Cheif looked at them, thinking. 'the easiest way off this ship alive...' He looked at them. "I would suggest we find the nearest escape pod hatch, break it open, and just free-float away, the Cruiser isn't that far, it could send some Lance fighters to pick us up, they'd get in and out faster than anything else." He said this over the D-freq, one that only Spartans could use, so one of the spartans that were with them hand-signaled it out, so that it couldn't be over-heard. It didn't take more than 10 seconds to get the point across what he had in mind.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:49 pm
all right then lets find that escape hatch, we have....." he looked over at the timer "3 minutes............" he sighed and shook his head "i knew i shouldnt have gotten up today"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games