Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm

NekoLover1994
Suzume shrugged," I was bored."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume smiled," I found her but got lost myself."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Zuu starts walking around getting lost in the tunnel.

~~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~
Zuu's still wondering the tunnels.

*Yuuki listens closely down the tunnel 2 find where the person is* hmm...they keep turning every 2 minutes. whoever it is she's probably in 1 of the side tunnels. *gets absolutely silent and listens carefully. left ear suddenly twitches* this way. *turns on flashlight and walks straight hoping 2 find whoever it was and ends up finding a lost Zuu and Suzume* r u alright? i thought u didnt like it down here!

*Yuuki giggles* i cant believe u guys came down here alone. and without flashlights. wat were u guys doing down here anyway?

*giggles again* yea, i could see u doin this out of boredom. =^w^=
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Suzume laughed," I may get lost down here often."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume shrugged," I was bored."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Suzume smiled," I found her but got lost myself."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697
Zuu starts walking around getting lost in the tunnel.

~~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~
Zuu's still wondering the tunnels.

*Yuuki listens closely down the tunnel 2 find where the person is* hmm...they keep turning every 2 minutes. whoever it is she's probably in 1 of the side tunnels. *gets absolutely silent and listens carefully. left ear suddenly twitches* this way. *turns on flashlight and walks straight hoping 2 find whoever it was and ends up finding a lost Zuu and Suzume* r u alright? i thought u didnt like it down here!

*Yuuki giggles* i cant believe u guys came down here alone. and without flashlights. wat were u guys doing down here anyway?

*giggles again* yea, i could see u doin this out of boredom. =^w^=

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The two nod and go off to search for her.

"Wish you a happy b-day and---" Zuu had a high pitch whine invade her head. She dropped to her knees clenching her head yelling "Make it stop."
((it's because chihiro went back in time))

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Evangeline101697
"Wish you a happy b-day and---" Zuu had a high pitch whine invade her head. She dropped to her knees clenching her head yelling "Make it stop."

*Yuuki ran over 2 Zuu* ok, i think we should get u back up there. u guys did come pretty deep in2 the tunnels but its a short walk back 2 my room. *helps Zuu get on her feet* i'm goin 2 help u get up there, Suzume plaz take the flashlight and walk ahead of us. i'll tell u where 2 turn.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki ran over 2 Zuu* ok, i think we should get u back up there. u guys did come pretty deep in2 the tunnels but its a short walk back 2 my room. *helps Zuu get on her feet* i'm goin 2 help u get up there, Suzume plaz take the flashlight and walk ahead of us. i'll tell u where 2 turn.
"Make it stop!" Zuu said clenching her head harder.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:33 pm

((ok))
Chihiro turned into a demon dog again and followed Sesshomaru. She was carrying Jack and Sesshomaru carried Miko, Jasmin and Mitchi.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Suzume nodded and took the flashlight starting to walk.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Suzume stopped and knelt by her," Make what stop?"
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:37 pm

NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

Suzume i have a feeling that we can't do anything 2 make it stop. so 4 right now the best we can do is get her up 2 the house. so trust me and lets keep moving.

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:37 pm

NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

Zuu saw Suzume talking to her but couldn't make out the words over the whine.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:38 pm

The two see a well and look confused, they look at eachother, shrug, then jump in. They re-appear in the Fedual Era, even more confused then before.

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Suzume nodded and stood up walking ahead of them.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

Suzume i have a feeling that we can't do anything 2 make it stop. so 4 right now the best we can do is get her up 2 the house. so trust me and lets keep moving.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 pm

NekoLover1994
Suzume nodded and stood up walking ahead of them.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Evangeline101697

*they reach a dead end* ok now push on the left corner of that wall. and a door should open up in2 our room's closet.

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Chihiro could hear her sister in pain. She concentraited really hard and saw her in pain in the tunnels. She let out a wave of pink light over her to stop the whinning sound.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games