Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 am
"Are you okay? Do you need a time off school? I can get aunt to let you have a few weeks off," Nick said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 am
"Nooo..." Angelina breathe heavily

"It's okay..." Angelina said as she goes to President bath...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 am
"Poor Angelina...I wonder what I can do for her?" Nick said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:34 am
name biggrin aisuke Nakahara
Family history:were 1 big happy family but my father went 2 italy 2 work..... emo
dislikes:pineapple ...im allergic 2 it...
additional info:
fav sport:basketball....(im a varsity in our school in real lyf)
" subject:math.......i luv solving problems...hehe
gf in gaia:none since i singed up.....
emo
who want 2 be:a director in this school...(big dream biiig dream... rofl )  

Spidey_guy18

cleoz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 am
Name= Annabelle Love
Age=17
Family History= I was humiliated and tortured by my elder sister for being the youngest and most praised. Accidentally, cause a big fire while burning my sisters's makeup set and dresses that lead to burn down the house and my only brother died of it. My parents sent me away to military .There i was the captain. When i returned, I was sent to this school because i was too not lady like, still i hated being a girl.

Likes= Cute furry animals and cooking, having tea, my secret weapons

Dislikes= being a girl, makeup and dresses, being called a "disgrace to the family", flowers

Extra= Still join competition, was taught about fashion since little before that incident, have 5 small pushies.

{Wanting to be the President of School of Fashion Hater Club}

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:46 am
Kira saw Angelina walk in, so she smiled, trying to show that she didnt really know what had happened. "Hi, Angelina. Whats with the sad face?" She said putting her phone on the table carefully.

Asuki sat on the tree outside, playing a sad tune on his guitar. He was pretty much bored and sad that the Presidents father has passed away...  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 am
Ryoko and Kaede were walking down the hallway, arguing as usual. "I mean, don't be so stupid! We shouldn't be here in the first place!" Ryoko rolled her eyes. "That attitude is exactly why our parents try to avoid you!" Kaede said, irritated.

((sorry i haven't been on so long....))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 pm
I walk pass by the grand front gate while looking at the map my parent's butler gave. So this is the school i'm attending from now on. Dad, you are so selfish, you didn't even let me use the car and i have to walk all the way here scream I arrived at the main room, asked the receptionist about a new transfer . She said follow the sign to the office, so i did. (Gosh, there's many sign here and there. There's sure a lot of beauty kings and queen here. Haiz..how am suppose to stay for the next few years.) I passed by a bulletin board, there's a notice of being a member of School of Fashion Hater Club, currently no members. (Hmm..this is a perfect for me, away from the drama)  

cleoz

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:32 pm
Nick walked aimlessly till she saw a dictator-like girl stand in front of the buletin board. She had a rapier for gods sake!

So for safety, she looked from afar and the queen-like girl eying the SoF Hater club. She seemed interested. In an instant, Nick's eyes flared and she was angry.

That poster was only put up for show! How dare she even think of that club! She fumed. She was the school reported as well as the one who disbanded that club before the start of the new semester. By looking at the poster of that dead club, anyone who does that was unconsciously declaring war with Nicole Austin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:41 pm
I noticed someone was staring(Hmm..she got a camera. School's photographer?). Hey you! I pointed at the poster as i looked at her. I would like to find the president of this club. She looked stunned so I walked towards her. Hellooo?? Snapping my fingers.  

cleoz

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:57 pm
Nick huffed indignantly.

"Who are you to demand?" I said in annoyance. Then I realized that she was new here. "You're the transfer student aren't you?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 am
Yeah i'm new, kid. So are you gonna tell me about this or not?I questioned her as i pointed the poster once again. (Hmm..maybe i should be nicer.)  

cleoz

cleoz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:00 am
Name= Ashely May Love
Age=22
Family History=Daughter of one of top leaders (2nd elder sis to Annabelle) . The closest relative to Annabelle, though she can't help her when she got bullied by the other sisters. Only brother died in a fire, Annie was send away, never seen her since.

Likes= cute dolls, flowers ,fashion, cute dresses making people smiles and laugh

Dislikes=violent, fire, crying, spicy food

Extra= Major in art, hope to be together with Annie
{Teacher}

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:37 am
Nick snorted.

"With an attitude like that I'd be reluctant to," she said. But because you're a new kid I'll let it pass. No one joins that club anymore. I personally disbanded it last year and there's been no one in it for months," she said with a pleased humph.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 am
Angelina look at Kira and smiled... But fake smile "Hi Kira.." Angelina walk away until she saw Nick fighting with some girl

"H-Hey?! Was that about?!" Angelina ran to them both and look at SoF Hater Club paper...

"Hater huh?" Angelina said putting her hands on her hip  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games