Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm
"You don't look so familiar either. Anyway, I'm Yuki. I'm one of the infected. And you?" She said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm
Im Senku also one of the infected but unstable"He said finshing the pills that where not enough anymore and his hand started to tremble.  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:59 pm
((oh, and the pool is closed until further notice, due to Lae's actions and almost everyone's in the kitchen.)

Raz woke up and looked around him. "I'm still in the ware house" he looked down to still see Sari curled up on his lap. "I guess we better get back, my legs are starting to fall asleep" he rested his hand on Sari's head and they teleported to the clock tower and on the couch they usually sat on. Carefully, he laid Sari down onto the couch. He got up and checked his wounds. Most of them weie already healing, since they have completed their Blood Pacts, they have been able to take more damage than a normal human could and heal faster also. He sighed and went to get bandages for the larger wounds, then he heard footsteps coming up. He teleported to the top of the stairs of the clock tower and saw Han coming up the steps. Han looked up and saw Raz covered in drying blood "May I?"
Raz said nothing, but got out of the way and let him up. He looked around and saw Sari lying on the couch also covered in blood. "What happened?"
"Just, keeping a promise I made to a few people."
"And what promise is that?"
"If I told you, I would break that promise."
Han picked up one of the little trinkets that laid around the clock tower and put it back "What did you do to the rest of the scouts?"
"I...simply eliminated the threat to breaking my promise."
"You mean, you killed them?" Han nearly fell over.
"I had no choice."
He reagained his balance and stared at Raz, who gave him an expressionless look back. Slowly, he made his way back to the stairs, eyes locked with Raz. Then he turned toward the stairs and said without looking at him "I won't stand for it, the deaths you caused. Even if it was for the experiments."
"I'll be sure to remember that, sir."
And Han went back down to the car and drove back to the labs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 pm
((ok thanks ^-^))

"Unstable, eh? That sucks. What are you infected with if you don't mind me asking? By the way, I'm infected with the Black Ice virus, BI virus for short." Yuki said happy to finally get a conversation going with someone.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:09 pm
"Mines is the RV virus or raven virus" He said seeing a car pull up"hm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:11 pm
"Awesome." Yuki said grinning. Then she stopped and turned her head to the sound of a car. "Now, who could that be?"  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:31 pm
"Not awesome on my half..." He said sighing " I think Hans back."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:37 pm
"It's not that bad. Some people would kill for powers like ours." Yuki said trying to stay positive.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Han stepped out and looked into the mansion. "So, this is where they put all the experiments? I don't know why any of them would want to run away." Han has only seen the mansion once, when it was in construction. It was getting darker now, and he knew he had to get back to the labs to finish work, but decided to check the place out first. Some of the children and teenagers recognized him instantly and ran away, others watched in curioustiy on how this stranger got in here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm
"Yeah...." He said while his hand trembled some more thinking about what she said but getting rid of a few words  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:44 pm
((hey, gotta go, bros being a douche, see ya in about half an hour))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:39 pm
((lol ok))
Senku sighed"hehe wrong car"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image
Daniel was sithing on the colone in the garden and was looking in to buetiful sky  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:07 pm
"Yep. So anyway, wanna play a game? I'm bored to death." Yuki says getting up.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:24 pm
"Ok what kind of game?" He asked  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games