Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:10 am
"Bubble.........Diana........where do we go from here now?..........Do you have any plans or locations you're going to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 am
(( Reiko : Ignore his post...
Kirby : In the first page, there is a post where i right what happened ^.- ))

"I-I were fighting with my Opposite sides, But when i feel weaker and weaker i close my eyes and Voila! I'm here..." Diamond said and sighed... She stop running as she remember how her parents died... She shake her head to not think of it...

~~~~~~~~~

"Bubble, Melissa... Let's combine our powers!" Diana said with a smile...

"We can't...", Melissa said with closed eyes... "We can't combine our powers since we are not that related by our elements..."  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:12 am
"Combine powers?Bubble asked.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 am
"Is there any way that I could be of assistance to you all?"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:16 am
"I would one day like to escape from this peaceful world...to see where you come from Diamond."Windy says.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:17 am
lusa was still shaken from confronting kizuna "why does she scare me so bad?" lusa looked at the camera and paced around stopping every now and again "something is presant..." she looked at the camera the filament was blue "what did kiriyuu say?"
----
kiriyuu pointed to the filament "orange means a hostile spirit, like right now, blue means a spirit unaware of your pressance or something of importance..."  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:22 am
kiriyuu felt dizzy things were flying out of her mind like rushing water "aurrgh! who am I!"she looked into a mirror on the wall it brought back nothing, she smashed it ((edward carnaby style lawl!)) "HELP ME!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 am
"By the way...what happened to Diamond?"Bubble asked.
User Image

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:39 am
((I want to change lusa's appearance okays gonna sort it ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:42 am
Asuka walked down the road that was full of fog. She saw that many people was feeling their way through the fog, but still couldnt see anything that was in front. The fog was very thick, yet the mysterious girl could still see... She looked around, not sure where to go, and saw a house with the door wide open, and a dark aura blew out of it... She walked closer to it, the fog still surrounding her. She saw a few people inside, but there was one who wasnt human, at all. It was a white wolf, peeping in. She felt a strong power coming from her, a power that she recognized, but thought that she was someone else, so Asuka decided to set fog into the house...

Akiko saw a fog setting inside the house. She walked around, and listened. She could hear foot steps, taps, and chatter... She could not see anything, but could hear. She then closed her eyes and quickly opened them again, then the view was brighter; well, only for herself. She saw a girl with white hair and a kimono on... She tapped her shoulder, and saw her face. "Arent you... Askua?! Long time no see!" She said quietly. She saw Asuka nod, and smile her Rare Smiles. She smiled , and looked back at the group of elements...  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 am
lusa was walking around looking for her sisters (me and a fwend agreed they were triplets) she said to them to meet her here.

kiriyuu was getting worse she was losing memory of what she had just done "WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I WHO AM I SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am
"Diamond will you one day bring me to where you are from?"Windy asked.
User Image

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 am
Nago looks around until he found a portal to another dimension as he calls Bubble over to study it with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:03 pm
new lusa here
User Image  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Revi and Pheobe made it home before their mother. She was having one of her, 3 days in the pub sprees. As they walked into their house they began searching for their step-sister, Lusa. She had gone two days ago and they had hoped she would get home before their mom. Revi walked into the filthy living room/her bedroom and saw her mom drinking on the couch. She was with Lusa's dad, and Revi's stepdad. Her mom, Linda, turned and saw Revi. Linda was very drunk and launched at Revi.
"Heya Darlin... You had a nightmare? you wanna big hug?" Linda said drunkly.
Revi dodged her and Linda got angry and hit Revi. Pheobe grabbed her sister and ran out the door, trying to heal and run.

They ran back to the house with the hole and saw Lusa inside. She was with a girl named Kiriyuu. Revi and Pheobe ran and hugged their sister and old friend.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games