Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:13 am
Hatira nodded, "That's everywhere, get on the bad side of someone and your screwed and have written your death wish in most cases."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:47 pm
"Oh, I wouldn't know anything about that, unless I'm the one fullfilling the Deathwish."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:38 pm
"Ahh, well, I've had many, people get jealous of that, it's funny really." Hatira chuckled lightly at that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:15 pm
The luagh a little as the food food is ready. Everyone ate heartily finding most of it so be quite satisfing.  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:56 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Off we go then..." Bob begins walking towards the north.
"North it is." the elf says, laughing.
"ok, you lead the way, I don't really no the directions."
"Well," the elf replies, "We decided we're going north and that's precisely the direction you're headed."
"I just guessed. Any Idea what is up this way?"
"Not a clue." the elf laughs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:30 pm
Hatira finished up her meal and leaned back in her chair, sighing a little bit, "That was delicious."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:02 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Off we go then..." Bob begins walking towards the north.
"North it is." the elf says, laughing.
"Well," the elf replies, "We decided we're going north and that's precisely the direction you're headed."
"Great, aimlessly wandering." Chuckles Bob.

(OOC: In case I didn't mention it before, I'm trying to really give you creative control over where the story goes.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:07 pm
[.WaterWind_hanyou.]
Hatira finished up her meal and leaned back in her chair, sighing a little bit, "That was delicious."

"Ok, Now that everyone has finished, I believe it is time we find a ship." at that moment Flud begins to groan and come back to consciousness,"Where, where am I?" "finally awake boy?" Flud jumps back, but is quickly calmed by his sister, explaining what has happened, he understands and unwillingly cooperates,"Are we off then?" asked General Negat?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:25 pm
"I'm ready when you guys are." Hatira stated as she got up and yawned, stretching a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:27 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

(OOC: In case I didn't mention it before, I'm trying to really give you creative control over where the story goes.)
"It's worked for me so far." the elf laughs, :However, on a more serious note, I hear that there's a village a couple days walk north of here that has a place where you can get an excellent latte. I've been meaning to go there for awhile now."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:50 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"It's worked for me so far." the elf laughs, :However, on a more serious note, I hear that there's a village a couple days walk north of here that has a place where you can get an excellent latte. I've been meaning to go there for awhile now."

"That sounds kool, ummm, what's a latte?" Bob asks seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:53 pm
"Yes, lets go." says Xexx, standing and bringing the food wrappers to the trash can.  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:54 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"I'm not entirely sure." the elf replies. "I know it's a type of coffee. Coffee's a dark, warm drink that helps wake you up when you're tired and tastes quite good with the right amount of sugar in it."  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:39 am
((OOC: x.x i didn't see that post))

Hatira got up, stretched a bit and flipped up her cape hood again.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:59 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"I'm not entirely sure." the elf replies. "I know it's a type of coffee. Coffee's a dark, warm drink that helps wake you up when you're tired and tastes quite good with the right amount of sugar in it."

"Hmmm...sounds like an experience one must not live without experiencing at least once in his or her life."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games