Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:06 am
(lol, they sure aren't going to be pleased when they come back in the am to find this. XD)

Zaias was just trotting back up the steps hoping all was well, and Alice was still sleeping soundly in the basement. He'd taken longer than he'd planed, but realized shortly after arriving at the 209 that Ali would need simple things, like a toothbrush, and a set of clean clothes. Opening the door he was easily sneaking past the study group to the basement steps when he heard something that stopped him cold.
The sound was his baby sister laughing.

Looking through the stacks Zaias sighed and stepped through. There was a teacher there now anyway. Its not like he could change it. At least it was Ms. Powers. She might listen.

(night! ^,^ Make sure Zaias plays nice! His sister means everything to him! I was thinking a certain docto teacher might like to take responsibility for the Zaias/Ali pair ..lol subtle I know.. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 am
(( I don't think I'd do an NPC justice, so I'm just gonna sleepy sleep nao. It's 4 AM here, same for Wolfy, so she'll be up in teh mornin maybe in a few hours. XD I stayed up really early? or late? anyways, night Zetao!!))  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:49 am
Yawning Treya walked through the woods she was too sleepy to relize where she was or what she was doing but after a few minutes she came across a pair of girls who looked like they weren't supessed to be here...one of the girls looked up and started to wimper, till the other one looked up and screamed then they both screamed and ran off both screaming ghost Trya just yawned again and walked away when she was this sleepy she knew she was a bit disensative and unaffectable eventually she did get back to her tree where she climbed up in and went to sleep..

((DUN DUN DAH.... now there's going to be talk of ghosts at the school >D and my caracters responsible as well as it doen't help that she's shy around others usually so it'll be hard to see her at all lol XD...>D))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:42 am
(Lol the Ghost's from graymoore are taking OVER!!! XD )

Ms. Powers looked at Zaias and gave a small sigh. She waved the boy over to the end of the table where they could talk without distracting Alice. The little girl had happily been passed the bags containing food and was munching away on fries.

Zaias slumped against the table and prepared for a long haul.

But Ms. Powers surprised him.
----------------------------------------------------------------

"It must have been pretty bad for her to have come here by herself. Or do you think they dropped her off?" She asked him of his parents.

Zaias snorted in derision of the thought of his parents being that thoughtful. If they were going to ditch Ali the way they'd ditched him, they'd have just left her at home and never come back.

Clearing his throat Zaias shifted so he could watch Ali as he spoke. "She says she got here on her own. I only found her a little while ago, and went out to get dinner. I don't have the entire story myself.

But yeah..it would have been bad."

Ms. Powers nodded and waved Avery over.

"Avery, did you call Dr. Stanfield? She'll need to be looked over."

Avery nodded and added, warily " I left a message...She's not afraid. Or hurt that badly. Just bruises I think. But I didn't get a good feel."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:50 am
((NUUU Ghosts!!!!!!))

Michishige simply watched Alice eat, completely distracted by her innocence. Alice continued to eat the food with a constant
"Nom nom nom," sound. She's just plain ol' adorable, Michishige thought.

((I didn't know what color to use for Alice, so I settled with Cyan. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:05 am
Avery faded back to the table and reached for a brownie herself. So there wasn't a lot of studying going on at the moment. At least they'd got the basics done. Besides sorting out an innocent little kids future was slightly more important than math.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:13 am
((hello again, people. I guess it's just us again))

Spencer was watching Zaias and Alice. He felt sorry for them. His own parents were a bit self-centered and seemed to care more about their wealth and status than anything else, however they were never neglectful. Spencer knew his parents loved him. Hopefully these siblings could live happily now.

Dr. Stanfield walked into the library and over to the group. "I got your message right after I got into my office and checked the office phone" he said to Avery. He then turned to Zaias and Alice. "Well hello there" he said to Alice with a kind smile. He looked at Zaias and said "well I never thought I'd see you again".  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:21 am
(gtg!bbl! srry, just when we got going again!)

Zaias shrugged and made a noncommittal sound. HE just hoped they wouldn't ship Alice off to some Orphanage. Or worse, back to their parents.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:25 am
((When IS later, Zetao? lol.))

Michishige watched as Dr. Stanfield walked in. He's a nice enough guy, Michishige thought with a shrug. He continued eating the snacks, pausing every once in a while to breathe. The snacks were awfully good.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:42 am
Dr. Stanfield looked down at Alice, then crouched down to get on her level. "Why, hello there. What's your name?" he asked in a kind manner.

"I'm Alice" she said as she was chomping away on food, "are you a doctor?".

Dr. Stanfield smiled at her and said "yes I am". He then stood up and looked at everybody. "It may sound weird coming from a staff member, but nobody must mention these two to or around the Discilplinary Committee, especially the leader" he warned. Dr. Stanfield meant it.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Michishige nodded his head and made a queit sound of agreement. He continued eating, although almost all of the other students had already stopped.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:39 pm
((shall we wait for more people?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:41 pm
((I believe we shall... not much we can do on our own... Hopefully Wolfy will be on soon, and Zetao said she'd be back later today, so I think we should wait. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:53 pm
((yup. I know we can control the NPCs, but it's better with input from more people. we'll wait 3nodding ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:13 pm
(Alice's color is cadet blue [with no space])

Ms. Powers looked perplexedly at the Doctor for a moment before frowning her brow in thought.
"Keeping them safe from the discipline committee wouldn't be an issue if they were both enrolled as students." She suggested getting excited squeals from the girls related to dressing Alice in a uniform.

Zaias just stared at her in shock.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games