Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Slendy Tree

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mim walked down the sidewalk. She was wondering why her family would do this to her. She didn't like being sent off to places she hadn't seen. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't ever been sent off to a school. She had everything she wanted, until today. They took everything away from her and now she was at a school for neko's.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:42 pm
-Ven touched Ami's shoulder- "We're all in this together. You,me,eragon,serrinia,dante, everyone.If it's your problem It's ours as well.Everything will be fine,don't you think so too?" Ven smiled  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:58 am
She looked at Eragon, then Dante, then Sierrena, then to Ven. "You all need to come over after school, if you want to help me, you need to know what i really am in order to help me..." she said as she tried to get up, but fell again. "Ven, please help me up.." she still had tears running down her face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 am
"Of course..." ven said with a smile.-Ven grabbed Ami's hand and gently pulled her up to her feet- "I'll be there" Ven said in a gentle but serious tone.  

oh june

Slendy Tree

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:50 am
(Has school started yet?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:47 pm
(yes) "Thank you Ven." she smiled faintly "Eragon...please don't think of me any different as you did just a few minutes ago, i still would like to go to Home-coming with you."  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

oh june

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:50 pm
"No prob..." ven said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 pm
(k)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mim walked into the school and talked to the secretary. She took her schedule. She looked at the bulletin to see the events. She wanted to go to homecoming, but she was new and probably wouldn't get a date.  

Slendy Tree

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:33 pm
Eragon smiled and noted just like his brother as serrinia cmae back with her wings hidden once more but with a small line where her smile was hours ago. "i understand that, and i don't care if your the devils wife, i still like you." he said with a smile.

Dante walked over to serrinia and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "where were you? you missed all the drama!"

serrinia sighed as dante hugged her and gave a small kiss on her forehead. "its nothing..really i was just stretching my wings." she said softly, giving a tiny smile. talking to her sister helped alot, even though she was dead she was still the same old care free sister she knew and loved... "what exactly did i miss?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:25 pm
-Ven scribbled in her notebook as her teacher talked nonstop- She thought about what just happened...and Ami. "I've never seen anything like her.She was turning black...I've never encountered anything like this...mother must have known." ven said quietly...The next thing she knew the bell rang and class was dismissed. Ven was the last person out of class.  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:50 pm
once the bell rang serrinia met up with Dante and looked at him. "do you really want me to show everybody my sectet?"

he smiled and kissed her on her cheek. "might not hurt, then you could let loose of it and feel better." he smiled "i guess i should tell you mine since you told me yours, the reason why you have never see my parents is because me and Eragon ran away from home, they were abusive and much so, the thing that made us leave was that they killed our baby sister for no reason." he let a tear show but tried to keep a smile. "could you..do it for me?" he asked, kissing her on the lips this time.

she blushed a little and slowly nodded and hugged him immediatly. "only because i like you.. but it has to be in a less.. watched area first.." she said, wiping the tear from his eye. "i still have to be careful remember?"

he nodded and smiled. "glad you agreed to it."

Eragon walked over to Ami with a smile. "hey, are you feeling better?" he asked, standing next to her  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:42 am
-Ven walked out of class and noticed Ami and the others.Ven ran toward them- "Are you doing ok?"ven asked knowing what just recently happened.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:51 am
she was still a bit black and still turning black so she put her hoodie on, so no one else would notice her blacked skin. "i still have this pushing sensation in my back, it really hurts.." she says while wincing a little.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:18 am
"Hmmm...I see" Ven said.-ven touched Ami's back and felt a strong pushing force.She quickly took her hand off ami's back.- "This force...could it be?" Ven said to herself. "You're better than last time but still a bit unstable." Ven said  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:23 am
"I noticed, but it still hurts like hell.." she rubbed her back at the pain.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games