Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:24 pm
Amy couldn't help but smirk slightly in amusement. "I asked you first, Velcore."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm
-dame walks into Aqua Springs, bypassing the locker rooms and coming out into the main pool area. She grins as she looks around again, spots Mitri snoozing on an inner tube and gets a devious look in her eye. She quickly strips near a lawnchair, placing her stuff on it, slips off her shoes, takes a running leap and cannonballs right beside Mitri, splashing water all over him and sending crashing waves everywhere- CANNONBAAAALLLLL!!!! rofl rofl rofl  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 pm
*looks at her innocently* I am happy you will be staying with us. Thistle too. I need to teach her more words.

*falls off his inner tube into the water, coming up spluttering* What? What the...? eek

*sees Dame walk in and undress, then jump in the pool right next to Mitri. He watches for his nephew to resurface, then starts laughing when he sees the expression on Mitri's face*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 pm
-comes back up floating on her back and kicks her feet, paddling over to Mitri, whistling innocently, she rights herself and helps the poor sputtering boy catch his breath, holding back giggles- You alright there, honey? wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Rivonu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:35 pm
*Niji sees Karrie get splashed by the water and laughs*

Mehehehehe!

*Rivonu laughs along with Niji*

Hahaha good one dame

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 pm
((That was Mitri, Rivonu...))

*coughs, finally catching his breath* Yeah, I'm all right. *puts his hands on Dame's shoulders and dunks her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 pm
((lol, Rivonu, Karrie didn't get splashed by water! rofl Mitri did, silly girl. smile ))

-goes under and comes back up spitting water out of her mouth like a fountain, it going right over Mitri's head- wink -grins and winks at him again- I was a lifeguard, handsome boy. -pinches his cheek lightly- So, how ya doin'?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm
Amy groaned and shook her head with a small smile on her face. "Oh yeah, that's all I need, Thistle talking incessantly instead of just squeaking all the time."

She turned her head when she heard a shout and looked toward the pool. When she saw that Dame was in the pool, she had mixed emotions. She was so happy to see her here and enjoying the place, but at the same time, she felt a gnawing at her heart as she saw that once again, she was going to be around Karrie. Maybe she'd just act friendly toward him now instead of so touchy-feely.

She sighed and responded to Velcore's past question, but her eyes didn't move from Dame and Karrie. "You say you know Karrie inside and out. So surely you must know what I mean, Velcore. You must know that I'm probably a placeholder right now. I'm not the first choice, I never was. I've been available."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:49 pm
She will be easier to understand when she speaks instead of squeaking.

*glances over at the pool, then turns back to Amy* Karrie may have seen you as a friend when he was with Dame, but your kindness to him has changed his mind. *closes his eyes for a moment* He is still confused by how he feels, however he does care deeply for you. *opens his eyes* You are not a placeholder to him. You are you. A woman who he cares for and wants to spend a lot more time with. That is all he can see right now. He needs to see that you care for him before he will be able to see beyond that.

I'm a lot better now that I've had a nap. *sighs* I was really tired when we got back home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm
-giggles and tugs his ear- Sorry to have...-snorts- disturbed wink your nap, babe. -eyes soften as well as her voice- Yeah, I can imagine. -holds his shoulder- How are you holdin' up, Mitri? I know you don't know me that well but if you need to talk I'm all ears at the moment... -puts her hands behind her ears and pushes them forwards, scrunching her nose cutely while grinning-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 pm
Amy sighed and looked back at Velcore. "He's still confused about some of his feelings? Well, I should have known that by his actions, or lack thereof."

She glanced back out at the pool, but her mind was elsewhere. "I have already proven to him how I've felt. There's nothing else I can do, nothing more than what I've already done. And I don't really expect that much now with everything that has happened. We haven't really had time to talk or for him to say how he feels, or him to think about how he feels."

She groaned again and tilted her head back against the wall. "I'm just so sick of crap. Ironically enough, I think Aqua Springs has been the easiest thing in my life, and that's thanks to Kits' help."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 pm
(huh? Mitri? Karrie you didn't tell me you had three characters! meh so confuzed! crying )

*Rivonu relaxes on the lounge chair and get a hold of the waiter*

I would like me a tropical smoothie please?

*the waiter nodded and heads off to take Rivonu's order. Rivonu takes out her sunglasses and puts them over her eyes*

Ahh the weather is so nice isn't it Niji?

*Niji lays in the lounge chair next to Rivonu and nods in agreement*

Mep Mep.  

Rivonu

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm
((When Karrie or Kits is writing in purple, it's Mitri, Karrie's nephew. LOL, that's why when Karrie laughed, he mentioned watching his nephew get doused with water. 3nodding And why dame said she came in and splashed Mitri. ^_^

For Karrie's posts:
Blue - Velcore (the dragon)
Black - Karrie (the avi)
Purple/indigo - Mitri (not pictured, but looks exactly like Karrie except Mitri is...16, I believe.)

^_^

Current locations:
Velcore - near the entrance with Amy
Karrie - lounge chair
Mitri - in the pool with dame.

Does that help? 4laugh ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:06 pm
*raises an eyebrow at what Dame does* Right... Karrie did tell me she works with little kids Thanks for offering, but I'm okay. I actually don't like her that much. She's kinda mean to Niiki, even though she spoils his little sister.

*moves in front of her, blocking her view of the pool* Karrie is dense when it comes to relationships. If you do not say it directly, he may not understand. He does not trust himself to make the right choice. He never has. *sighs* Now is not the time to talk about this with him, though.

((I'm currently controlling Karrie (posting in black), Mitri (posting in indigo), and Velcore (the dragon, posting in blue). Sorry to confuse you.))

((Edit: Mitri's 17. Karrie's 21. Velcore, same as Karrie, though you can't really tell. lol))

((Edited again because I forgot how old I decided Karrie was. lol ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 pm
-laughs at Mitri's reaction- Come on, Mitri, lighten up. -chaps him on the back and paddles towards the edge of the pool- She's mean to Niiki? Hm, he doesn't seem like someone who would take people's crap. How old is the little sister, Mitri? neutral For that matter, how old are you and Niiki?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games