Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm
Mr_BlueCamo
Ty Gwynnia

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he looked up at Akihime, voicing the guarded secret he'd kept for so long. "I-I'm your father."

((i know the second part of the post was suppose to be serious but i cant pass this up........."NNNOOOOO,NO!!!"))

((I should've added 'Luke' as a joke. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 pm
Akihime dropped her bow in shock. It dissipated into reishi when it struck the ground.
"Wh-what?" was all she could manage to choke out. She felt as though the world were spinning, and placed a palm on her forehead to symbolically steady herself.

Daisuke parried each individual arrow with the blade of his zanpakuto, the bolts of blue energy bouncing away harmlessly. He hit the ground lightly as he completed the sabre form, and resumed a defensive stance. He released Yamato, leaving it floating on the Force alone, and raised his hands, palms up, the fingers clenched. Great chunks of earth cracked and broke loose from the ground, and Daisuke willed them to revolved around Kenzo.

"Now, then. Allie! To me. We have work to do." Drekovec left the Shinohoshi in Kaizeloye's command, and opened a Garganta.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm
Kenzo was amazed at what a Force user could do as rocks and earth were revolving around him. Thinking quickly he then said, "Hadō #1 Shō." Then a pushing force came from Kenzo's hand and pushed the rocks in front of Kenzo away from him. He then used Hirenkyaku to get away from the rest of the debris. He turned toward Daisuke and said, "Hadō #4 Byakurai!" Then out came lightning from Kenzo's finger going toward Diasuke with Kenzo hoping that it would make contact.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:22 pm
((Dude, I just told you where your characters were! Just look back a page or so.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm
((lol, sorry. wish i knew what to post. i can't think of anything. i hate being writers impaired.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm
((i was the one in charge of your arrancar character and currently he is in the airship admiring it))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:27 pm
((Well you could make Allie go with Drekkie through the Garganta portal and Grensho wander around the ship. I dunno.))

"We kept it a secret...from the Quincies and Soul Reapers..." Kousuke averted his gaze back to the ground, unsure of what to do. "Even though the Quincies accepted me as a friend and ally, and the other Captains would have stood by me...it was an uncommon thing. Unheard of. For the sake of Akahana, you, and your brother...I disappeared."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:41 pm
((Me and the wife gave blood together today! Yay!))

Akihime stood still, stunned. She wanted to slap the man for lying to her for so long. Every girl needs a father, after all. Especially a girl with the sort of struggles Akihime dealt with. She raised her hand to perform the very act she had been considering. She moved right over to Kousuke in two strides. Rather than slap him, she threw her arms around her father, and sobbed uncontrollably.

Drekovec and Allie exited the Garganta, and worked their hardest to suppress their spiritual power, in order to remain hidden. Drekovec could sense his least favorite Captain and the hated Quincy b***h nearby. His rage built up inside so quickly he thought it might spill out of his every orifice in crimson waves of palpable hate. He and Allie slowly made their way across Sereitei, eschewing Sonido and Flash Step in the interest of stealth.

Daisuke held his zanpakuto aloft, the blade ninety degrees from his outstretched arm, and used the Force to channel the electric Kido into Yamato's glowing bluish blade. As the charge dissipated, he snapped his wrist to enable Yamato's whiplike form, and cracked it in Kenzo's direction, his hands stinging slightly from absorbing the Kido.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:37 pm
((I heard those needles look brutal. o_O"))

"Well, I guess I'm in charge for now." Kaizeloye said quietly, still transfixed in place and staring unblinkingly the glowing lights. He shook his head, freeing himself from the thing's lure. "Hm...This has never happened before. Higlark!" For once, he didn't use one of the many silly nicknames for the Arrancar. Making him angry was always a game to him. "What should we do?"

Kousuke was shocked for a moment. Then he wrapped his arms around Akihime, his daughter, tightly, dropping his zanpakuto by his feet as he did so. "I'm sorry, I should have...should have said something before." He was blinking back tears that threatened to overflow, and sniffling. "After the attack, I felt so...so guilty...I couldn't bear the thought of having lost you or Kenzo, like your mother. And all this time..." Breaking off, he hugged Akihime tighter and buried his face in her shoulder, wanting to say so much more, to comfort her and never let go. "I was such a coward!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 pm
((ooo this is getting so awesomely good, and Ky where are u?))

Higlark surprised that Kaizeloye did not call him by some stupid nickname but regained his usual composure then said, "How the hell should I know? You are the one in charge and it is not like master gave any orders." He then went off to an isolated part of the airship to advance his powers more.

Kenzo now more surprised that he absorbed the Kido attack and now wishing he was a Force user as well. He then used Hirenkyaku to created after images of himself and fired spirit arrows from all directions toward Diasuke hoping that at least a few would hit.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm
A hate-filled voice rang out, breaking up the tender moment. "Oh, how...touching!" Drekovec and Allie had arrived. The Soul Reaper girl's eyed were bolstered to the ground. Without warning, Drekovec launched himself from his stance, his zanpakuto poised to do heavy damage upon contact. "I know what you did, Kousuke Suzuki!" Akihime leaped backward and re-summoned her bow to pepper the Arrancar with arrows. She gasped as a Hollowfied Allie Flash Stepped between Akihime and Drekovec to absorb the arrows with her mask. Enraged, Akihime donned her mask as well, and the two stormed away in a maelstrom of spiritual energy. His path clear, Drekovec swung hard against Kousuke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm
((you seem to be having fun with allie. i don't want to interupt you because i may ruin the plot like i do in every other rp. i've been marked as the rp killer and i can no longer join rps.))

Grensho was studying the ships interior closely. He walked around the ship observing every detail, amazed by the engineering masterpeice that was before him.  

Jett Foulke

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:47 pm
"Oh, fine!" Kaizeloye retorted, yelling down the empty expanse after Higlark. Annoyance hazed his mind. For once he'd been trying to not make fun of him. "Go and brood all you want, Higgie! You're just like a child."

Kousuke slipped a foot under his fallen zanpakuto and kicked it upward, catching it in both hands to block Drekovec's strike. The force of the blow traveled through the glaive, numbing his hands as tight as they were gripping it. "Your stupidity becomes you, Drekovec VeľMoc!" He practically snarled, a controlled rage coming over the previously peaceful Captain. "Coming here just so that I can kill you? I appreciate the offer." Flash Stepping away from the Arrancar, Kousuke activated his bankai (I forgot how to), the flames hissing as they sprung to life and extended just as the Captain rushed at Drekovec swinging.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 pm
((sorry, worked late last night. Didn't have time nor energy to post lol))
"Nope, but i don't plan on going more than i need to. Anyway..." Ryuusha readied Sokudo "Allow me to test your strength. I will block and evade. If you can get three solid hits, then you have pretty much proven yourself stronger then me. Be warned, I'm tricky to catch" Ryuusha immediately moved to behind maria, leaving an afterimage. From behind her he said, "You'll have to work hard to get me."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces