Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Single ║ Chaser

Devonte nodded in agreement, chuckling slightly. The other boy definitely had a point in regards to the other houses. "I try not to pay too much attention when it comes to the other houses, especially one such as Hufflepuff. And I'm sure it's common knowledge by now that the Ravenclaw's an arrogant git, and if it's not, it should be." He almost laughed out loud when they came to the subject of classes. "Of course not. But I'm not stupid enough to fail all my classes just because I don't enjoy them. Although Herbology isn't bad, if not for the sheer fact that Professor Hill may be the only professor here competent enough to put people like the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in their place. What about you?" He was genuinely curious, as he hadn't seen him attend many classes. Not that he blamed him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image
                                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                  Closer to the edge
                                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔙𝔦𝔠𝔢-ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 || 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley sat next to the fire in the common room, his books laid out before him as he tried to finish up studying for the last of his OWLs. It was relatively quiet, considering how many students were preparing for their trips back home and how many were still studying up for their own exams. Ashley crossed out a line on a parchment that he was writing out notes on and frowned. Ugh, he hated this subject. He preferred not to have to study History of Magic, considering he'd heard it all before from his father and mother. Then again, he was certain that he was going to regret getting low marks in the class. Sighing, he threw his quill down and stretched. Ptolemy was curled on his lap, dozing, and Ashley lowered a hand to stroke the snake. Vaguely he wondered how much he'd be disowned if he ended up saying ******** it all and failing the course, but decided to ignore that bit in his head. It was bad enough that things were tense at home considering Micah's sorting, but he couldn't do much about that unfortunately.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Stupid history classes....
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Ptolemy and Hecate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:17 am
x
User Image
                                                        Y V O N N E M O R E A U
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______reserve beater__fifth year__slytherin__

Screw studying. Screw getting good marks. Screw everything. Perhaps Yvonne adopted this mindset because she understood that she would fail a good number of her classes, but that's okay! So long as she passed the more important ones, her future should be all set. Even though she didn't think she'd end up a "slacker" based on her first and second year opinions. Oh well.

In the Slytherin Common Room was Ashley, looking frustrated as ever. It was to be expected, considering this time of the year was ripe for screams of agony and mental breakdowns with the OWLs and NEWTs approaching. They were stupid, in Yvie's opinion, because those exams really only tested one's ability of shoving as much material into their little brains two weeks prior to the exam, rather than their overarching skills. Honestly, getting an O in DADA meant nothing in the real world. Foundation meant nothing if the person didn't have the guts or dedication to learn things on the job. Oh well. Life was unfair like that. "Sup pretty boy," she greeted.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

go away

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
                                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                  Closer to the edge
                                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔙𝔦𝔠𝔢-ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 || 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley looked up as Yvonne came over, greeting him. He nodded and gestured for her to take a seat. "Not much. I'm currently about to give up on these notes for history though. Can't keep the bloody things straight in my head." It was about the closest that he could get to outright saying he was having trouble in the course. Sighing, he reached up and took his hair down, shaking it out a bit before just leaving it. Hopefully it would help with whatever headache was developing before it got too bad. He then looked over to Yvonne, his eyes narrowed as he observed her. "I don't even know why that bloody mudblood is even teaching us history to begin with. You'd think that magical history would be taught by purebloods considering it's our history being taught."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Stupid history classes....
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Ptolemy and Hecate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:00 pm
x
User Image
                                                        Y V O N N E M O R E A U
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______reserve beater__fifth year__slytherin__

Dreaded history. Yvonne could relate. But what she couldn't, though, was all of Ashley's hate on these "mudblood". Her mother, under the given definition, would be considered a "mudblood", which didn't quite sit well with her. Guess it was still the goodie-two-shoes in her that was still screaming and kicking. "I don't care," she responded. "If someone's got the brains and balls to face us teenagers, why not?"

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

go away

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<1st Year>

Time: 2029-2030 School Year
Dressed: Like the Conqueror I am.
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Sera had been finishing up an essay for herbology when she looked up to see two third years start up a game of Wizarding Chess. Her interest peaked, she quickly finished the last paragraph before she put her things stacked neatly by the chair she had been sitting at and she got up to watch the two play. The two looked up briefly but said nothing, and after another five or ten minutes passed, the game was complete. Sera had stood there, hands folded behind her back and her head tilted ever so slightly as she watched, her eyes following the movements of the pieces but also scanning the board as she thought several moves ahead, but said none of that to the upperclassmen. When the game completed, the loser said a few curses and laughed it off and looked up to her and said, "You want to try, munchkin?"

Sera raised a brow and then said, "Sure. I'll try my hand at it. If that is okay with your friend?"

The other shrugged and said, "Don't cry if you lose."

"I'll try not to," Sera said, "Give me a moment and let me get my set down." Within a minute she was back from the girl's dorms setting up her own wizarding chess pieces on the board. And the game began, but it was over almost as quickly as it ended with Sera raising a brow, "Checkmate. I win... what was it you said, don't cry if you lose?" The upper class man narrowed his eyes at her and said, "I was going easy on you..." And another game began for it to only be over just as quickly as the first and he just stared at her long and hard before saying, "Whatever, I have better things to do." Sera nodded, "Oh of course, don't let me hold you up. Best out of three would be useless anyways, since I already won twice." She suppressed a smirk as the loser who had first won against his friend headed off with his friend laughing at him the whole way.

Sera sighed as they left, as she stroked the head of one of her pawns in her set, obviously unimpressed with how quick the game had gone. Granted they weren't that good. She had better opponents. They still lost but still. She was lost in sight and hadn't even noticed she had gotten some attention for being some underclassman who had cheekily challenged one of the older Slytherins. After all, you weren't supposed to do that. Especially in the house of Slytherin as a Slytherin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slytherin Common Room
                                                                Who am I with? Sera, other Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Doing homework and watching the game
                                                                What am I thinking? Well now, those were idiots...
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Hamilton had been doing his potions homework, frowning ever so slightly as he was trying to look up the various ways certain ingredients worked in said potions, when he heard a couple of upperclassmen swear. Looking up, he quickly hid a bemused smirk as he watched a game commence. Apparently they decided to challenge one of the first years, and as Hamilton quickly noted, one that was quite skilled at chess. It didn't help that they seemed to be thinking maybe one or two steps ahead, while she was going on at least five or six. He shook his head, watching as the teen lost not just once, but twice. He gave up far too easily, and Hamilton couldn't help but think the male was a waste of the house. If he couldn't think that long-term, then he wasn't worth much more than the pawns that the first year moved expertly across the board.

As the two males moved off, Hamilton couldn't help but put aside his homework and instead stood, smoothly making his way over and looking at the girl who had soundly trounced the lesser snakes. He was pretty sure she would make an interesting opponent in the game, and he was going to try and see how well she played against a good opponent. "Interesting moves. You mind if I challenge you to a game? Can't be any worse than the people you just played, after all." He could say many disparaging remarks about the quality of some of the other students in his house, but he refrained. After all, he didn't want to end up on the wrong side of a hex or three.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

mc2

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image
xxxx<1st Year>

Sera looked up when an upperclassman, probably a second year... maybe a third year... she wasn't sure, walked over and spoke. She looked him over for a moment, studying him, as she finally placed her hands in her lap, neatly folded and nodded, "I won't mind. But, I should warn you that I haven't lost a game in at least two years. That includes playing against my Grandfather and my father."

She raised a brow, "I merely hope that if you do lose, which is most likely, you have a bit more dignity in your loss. But, no a friendly game would be lovely." She stood for a moment and held out a hand to shake Hamilton's her posture perfect and confident and her gaze unflinching as she said, "Sera Avery." She waited for Hamilton's introduction, curious who it was that saw someone get beaten so easily and happily took up the challenge. It was admirable and either he was good-and a decent opponent was such a wonderful thing, as it challenged her to be all the better-or he was a fool. He didn't strike her as the type to be a fool so she assumed it was the former.

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image

Who am I with? Sera, other Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Doing homework and watching the game

Hamilton shrugged. He himself hadn't had a good game in a while, and he was curious about the girl's skill. He had seen her go against some older students, yes, but they were nowhere near his skill, and obviously lacked connected brain cells if they thought an innocent-seeming first year was going to be a pushover. Not in this house, anyway. He took a seat and nodded at her introduction, deciding to offer one of his own. "Hamilton Strudwick. If I do lose, I guarantee that I'd have more grace and dignity than those others. Poor breeding showing through, after all, in their case."

He examined the board as the pieces moved to rearrange themselves into lines for a new game. Looking her over, he cocked an eyebrow. "So, your move first, or mine? Either way is fine." Either way he had an advantage. Moving first meant that he could possibly be a move ahead, while moving last would allow him to see the strategy she employed. He hoped she was as good as the previous game showed, after all.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
xxxx<1st Year>

Sera smiled politely as Hamilton shrugged and took a seat, though when he introduced himself, a smile grew as she heard the last name Strudwick. "Well," Sera said decisively, "It might not just be the breeding... it could be the rearing of the child too? I mean their are plenty who come from perfectly decent stock who end up spoiled and ruined due to poor watch."

She waved a hand at the chess board and said, "I doubt that is your case though. But I suppose when you lose we will see, correct? You can go first, though, Mr. Strudwick." She folded her hands in her lap again, her posture perfectly straight as she raised a brow and waited for the game to begin, holding a small smile as she waited for his move.

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

Who am I with? Sera
                                                                What am I doing? Playing chess

Hamilton eyed the board as he heard her comment about breeding and rearing. He couldn't say much to that, considering that he'd practically been raised by the house-elves since his mum had only had him out of social obligation and that was it. Voicing that, however, was not something he wished to do. He did nod though, and smirked. "Oh, I know. You can usually point those out really easily. They run amok while their parents sit idly by and think their children 'aren't that bad.' They then wonder why their kids are suddenly in so much trouble and can't fathom where they went wrong."

Deciding to move the first piece, he glanced up only long enough to c**k an eyebrow. "I guess that will remain to be seen, then. Actions speak louder than words, after all." He then settled back, watching to see what her first move would be.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:43 am
User Image
xxxx<1st Year>

Sera chuckled at Hamilton's description of how easy it was to recognize the sort and the description of how the parents tended to be blindsided after years of neglecting a watchful eye of their children. Sera, while a girl, and thus not exactly considered a proper heir, and was had out of obligation by her father and mother (who had a wedding as a product of an arranged marriage), had always had involved parents. Even her grandparents kept active interest in her. She hadn't lied when she said she played chess often with her father and grandfather. Of course she had been sent to Charms school as a child, but that didn't mean she didn't receive letters often from her parents (her father more the writer than her mother, but she felt she shared more interest with the men in her family than women anyways), and was expected to send letters in return to update her family often. And over the summers she spent most of her time under the watch of one of her family members. However, those who were not under such watchful eyes, not that they all turned out bad, were very, very easy to recognize.

She continued to smile and merely nodded when he glanced up to say that time would tell about whether he would lose or not and that actions speak louder than words. After he moved, her eyes darted across the board for a moment and then with a single finger she tapped the head of the pawn and it moved, before she added, "I agree: actions do speak louder than words. If I wanted to merely sit back and think only I would be a Ravenclaw. I much rather be an individual of action. Go ahead, you're turn by the way."

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:52 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven flushed when he looked down at her hand. It wasn't as if her hands were in perfect condition right now. They hadn't been anything close to smooth since she'd started her transformations, and she generally hated how they constantly seemed rough or calloused, more like the hands of an older woman than a teenage girl. Her nails always seemed like a mess too, so she was prone to just painting them whenever she could. Right now the polish had completely cracked off. Not to mention the dirt. He didn't seem to mind, anyways.

She snorted at the idea of tea being healthier than chocolate, even though she knew it was, and knocked her shoulder against his at his last question and smirk. "I'm still Gatita?" she asked dryly. "Would've thought this'd have brought on a whole new nickname." After all, now he knew that she was hardly feline in nature. Quite the opposite, in fact. She followed him into the common room, blue eyes quickly sweeping the room to make sure there was not, in fact, anyone currently in it. She didn't know who else would be up at this hour besides them, but with Slytherins you never could be sure.

Once she was certain it actually was empty, she made straight for the couch, sitting down and slowly unlacing her boots, fingers fumbling in the dim lighting. Once she'd gotten them off she tucked her legs up underneath her and scooted over to make more room for him, leaning against the rest of the couch. She toyed with the bracelet on her wrist before taking off her jacket and unceremoniously folding it up to set on the floor. It was one she specifically wore when she was out in the forest because it was lighter weight but not too thin, and it was battered as hell, since she'd had it since she was at least twelve or so. Now just in a baggy sweater and her worst pair of jeans, she rearranged the blanket around herself, glad at least that her hair was now only just damp, rather than wet, and she was no longer quite as freezing.

OOC:
separate timeline from hera business o3o
mc2

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:37 am
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < Slytherin Common Room >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
Benjamin smiled when Morven knocked her shoulder against his and asked about the name Gatita and then he rolled his eyes for a moment and let out a small laugh, "Duh. If anything Gatita is more fitting. Didn't I ever explain why I gave you the name? It is simple really, you remind me of a jaguarete’i. Have you ever seen one? They are adorable, but wicked awesome. Their little but fierce. Like there are stories of them killing anacondas and stuff when they are only twice the size of a normal housecat at most." He shrugged and said as they walked into the common room and Morven made her way to the couch, "You have that going for you... even more considering. Anyways... un momento por favor?"

As Morven settled on the couch, Benjamin ran upstairs to his dorm room and came back in less than a minute with two heavy blankets and a couple boxes of chocolate: one being a chocolate frog, and the rest muggle chocolate, mostly stuff you could buy in Muggle London but there was a package or two in Spanish. "Chocolate, Gatita?" He asked sitting down beside her on the couch, and holding out the goods to him as he wrapped one of the blankets around himself and leaned his head against her shoulder, letting out a yawn. Benjamin may have gotten more sleep than Morven, and he wasn't busy all night like Morven was doing whatever it was that a wolf did at night, but nodding off in some cold dungeon corridor didn't exactly help his sleep. Then again the idea of complaining about his lack of sleep would be totally inappropriate, at least to Morven.

He was probably still lucky Morven hadn't hexed him considering. He was pretty sure if he told Timothy about the situation (even leaving out what night it was and why Morven was out and just saying he surprised her after she sneaked out of the common room one night), Timothy would argue Morven had every right to hex him. Benjamin sometimes suspected his mute friend hoped it would happen as it might cause him to be less likely to cause havoc and start taking things more seriously. Benjamin would love to point out his awesome recklessness got him to be nodding off on a couch with one of the hottest girls in the school. Actually, probably she was. After all how many other guys could say their girlfriend was as wild as a werewolf? It was insanely hot. Like insane female serial killer with a chainsaw hot. Though, Benjamin reminded himself, it wasn't exactly like Morven and him were actually dating or anything. As long as he could get to making out regularly in the next couple months with Morven exclusively, Benjamin was more than happy not to put some sappy label on the two of them. Girlfriend and boyfriend sounded lame anyways.

{Translation: (1)Guarani meaning ocelot. (2)A moment please
OoC: separate timeline from hera business}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:57 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven huffed in annoyance, but the look in her eyes was more amused and exasperated than irritated. "I'm not that little," she muttered as he ran into the boys dorms. She was 5'5". At least, she was pretty sure she was. She hadn't grown really at since her growth spurt over the course of the previous year. Maybe she was done. Girls stopped growing in terms of height and such before boys, right? Regardless, 5'5" was petite in height compared to Newlyn and Elsie, who were 5'8" and 5'9" respectively. They got their height from their father, while Morven was a bit smaller like their mother had been. The proverbial runt of the litter. Seymour was back in what seemed like mere seconds, and she was glad to see he'd brought more blankets as well. She took the chocolate from him while he leaned his head against her shoulder, and though it was strange at first- her sisters knew better than to lean on her, ever- she was more distracted by the chocolate and almost forgot he was even so close to her. She unwrapped a bar and broke off a piece. Morven wasn't starving, necessarily, but she usually was when she woke up after sleeping off a transformation. Maybe it was all the pent up energy she'd exhausted this past night.

She took another bite of chocolate as her eyelids flickered a little, and realized belatedly that she'd shifted a bit, angling herself a little more towards the boy next to her. "Promise you're not going to ask me out," she murmured sleepily, "Now that you've plied me with chocolate." Morven liked the idea of snogging him, probably more than she was ever willing to admit aloud, but she didn't want to be anyone's girlfriend. She didn't want people discussing her in terms of how he'd 'tamed her' or 'snagged her' or acting like she was suddenly some sweet, docile little thing because of something as idiotic as 'a boyfriend'. He probably knew her well enough to know that would never happen, but that wasn't the point. Morven didn't care if she got called a slut or slag or Merlin knew what else because she wouldn't 'go steady'. If she was going to be snogging someone, she'd be snogging just one bloke, and the bloke himself ought to be smart enough to trust it was just him without her having to title herself as something as ridiculous as a 'girlfriend'.

OOC:
separate timeline from hera business o3o
mc2

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games