Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:00 pm

"Well, that's great. Good for you." She patted his shoulder and giggled a little, "You were so violent towards that poor floor." She lifted a scolding finger, and rose an eyebrow.
Looking around after a moment, she asked, "Do you know what time of day it is?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:06 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Poor floor my butt. It rarely got a scratch." Markus muttered playfully. "Time? Uh.....One sec." He padded over to the small table beside his bed, searching through the stuff there. He pulled out a small pocket watch that he kept there. "Well, if I remembered to wind this thing yesterday, then it's about six in the evening. If I didn't remember, then who knows what time it is."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Akila rose an eyebrow at him, "How far away from the village am I? " She blushed, "I was kind of zoned out, while I was walking." she smiled sheepishly.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:24 pm

User Image

Markus just laughed. "About an hour away sweetheart. Far enough that we don't usually get visitors, which is why Jirard grabbed you like that. Which I never did apologize for that. I'm sorry he scared you." He said, sounding sincerely apologetic.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:34 pm

"It's alright...I should have had my guard up." She'd like to think she was strong enough to defend herself if she was actually aware of her surrounding...even though that was completely untrue. She always had her head in the clouds, even as a kid. She was always zoning out, and saying things that people didn't get. But it only helped her gain friends. They thought she was quirky. She blinked, "Oh wow....and I barely felt my legs moving, let alone any ache of any sort."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:37 pm

User Image

"We can't be too careful." Markus said with a shrug. He chuckled at her surprise. "With the way you are, I'm surprised you even realized you were walking at all." He said with a laugh. "I'm the one with wings, but you're the one who's head is in the clouds."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Akila laughed lightly at his comment, "Hey, I can't help it." She shrugged, and nodded, "I guess we were destined to meet." She lifted the back of her hand to her forehead dramatically.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:57 pm

User Image

Markus just laughed at her antic. "Come on Miss Drama." He said teasingly, holding out a hand to help her up. "I'd best get you back before someone misses you." A scowl flickered across his fast, so fast it was as if it had never been there. He didn't like the thought of what awaited her back in town. He wanted to just keep her here, hidden. But he knew what punishment awaited runaway slaves. He would have to wait and free her properly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Akila took his hand and smiled, "Going." She sighed, and stood, "I don't want to go back." She whined a little, and stretched, and added hopefully, "Maybe he's passed out and I get to sleep again, tonight." Cheerfully, shelooked up at him, as if wishing she could make him smile some more.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:08 pm

User Image

Markus shook his head as he lead the way back to the trap door, then out to the forest. "I'll keep my fingers crossed for you." He said lightly, hoping for more than just the man passing out. He hoped the man had a violent and painful heart attack that killed him.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:15 pm

"Thanks!" Akila chirped happily, and she climbed the stairs out to the forest. The oak and pine air greeted her, making her heart heavy, and her head spin. She could actually FEEL herself zoning out. The forest always did that to her. It was as if the serenity of it all possessed her.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:25 pm

User Image

Markus just smiled, shaking his head. She was so easy going. Out in the forest, he stretched his arms and his wings to their fullest. Ruffling the feathers slightly, the black wings settled comfortably against his back. He took the lead, heading back towards town. "If you ever need to come back here for any reason, just tell anyone you meet that 'crows will always survive'. It'll let people know you've talked with me and that you're safe to allow in." He told Akila, wanting to make sure there'd be no more incidents like today. He hated to think of her getting hurt for simply coming to see him.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Akila shook herself out of it, "And then, are you the crow?" She looked to him curiously, while memorising the phrase and burning it into her brain.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 pm

User Image

Markus grinned widely. "You know anyone else with beauties like these?" He asked smugly, spreading his wings briefly. Fully spread, his wings were easily a good twelve feet from tip to tip with glossy black feathers. He curled them back to their rest position, not wanting to hit them on the trees as they walked.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:50 pm

"Nope. That, I do not." Akila tipped her head to the side and smiled, petting the top of his wing before he pulled his wings back. "You know...I think your wings have gotten bigger, since last time I saw you."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games