Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, The Doctor, & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Two nodded with a smile at Arya's young wisdom, waving as she left. When the Doctor notified her arrival, we sighed. "Arya seems to be getting along well with the Kumo-nin at the hospital," I mentioned, moving a stack of uncontrollable papers out of the way. At Ganchou's request, Two moved to quit the room, delighted that he had remembered his specialty. While gone, I continued with the ANBU. "It doesn't smell too much of the IBD, now does it? But of whom else could it be? Ruining relations between two villages would certainly do well for the bandits' stance, as they could just swoop in & kill off the remainders. What do you think, Ganchou?" It wouldn't be too much longer before the tea arrived, as the signalling whistle of boiling tea fluttered through the hallways just outside the office.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm
"As far as I can report, yes. She needs a teacher, doesn't she? I promise I'll not go into what happened... last time." He said, opening the door for Two, and shutting it after him. Turning around, he silently slid the bolt into the door, disguising the motion with a stretch of his arms and said to Mamoru "Does she use fire? I can teach her a few techniques, at least." Counting silently in his head, he silently took a deep breath, and waited.

370/410

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Info:
[Myself, & Two]

"Arya? Hmm..." Fiddling around with some papers on the desk as Two went off to deliver Ganchou's tea, her profile came to the surface. "It says here that she hasn't identified which elements are natural to her. You may want to take some Chakra paper along when you see her next. Remember how it tells the user which element they are? Fairly nifty, I'd say." Reaching over to open the windows wider as the sun set, I stretched back & flicked on the overhead fan to draw the latent heat and air up to the ceiling more. "Ah~ the evening's breeze feels better with the windows open, ne?" The red fading light filled the room with its hue, & I leaned back in the chair as Two busied himself in the kitchen. It would be fine for now, as the IBD hadn't attacked in quite a while. "I'll send a group of fresh Chuunin out to take care of the IBD when they all return from the recent Chuunin Exams."

Standing & stretching the ol' muscles out by the window, a subtle thought went through my head. "Ganchou, how long has it been since I've taken a stroll around the village, personally? Two will be back after making your tea, but I'd like to step out for a few if you don't mind. If anyone drops by, I know you'll be more than capable of handling the situation." Leaning out of the window a little more, gravity took hold & I went into a short free-fall before the ground 'cushioned' with great displeasure.

----------Myself to the Foudroyant Fountain----------

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:32 pm
Bast shot up from her sleep. A few beads of sweat hung on her forehead; she quickly wiped them off and set about calming herself down. Her dreams had been troubling, to say the least, but they seemed stupid now that she had awoken. She chided herself for becoming so agitated, and once her breath was under control, she grabbed all of her stuff and left.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Ganchou nodded, silently releasing his jutsu after Mamoru and Bast had left, and taking a deep breath. He could hear that Two was almost finished, so he quickly strode over to the desk, inspected it, and standing to the side opened a drawer. He calmly reached inside, took out a stack of old, dusty paper, and gently put them away in his pack. Shutting the door, he inspected the area to make sure he hadn't left any signs of his actions, and unbolted the door. He heard the slightest scurrying, and launched a kunai in that direction... straight at San's golem. Sighing, he sat, waiting for Two to arrive and read some of the papers he'd taken.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm
His eyes grew wide. Incredibly wide. Oh... oh no... he thought, frantically fixing the sheets and stuffing them back into the drawer. If what he'd just read was true, this was not good. As he was about to burst out of the window, he paused. If it was that vital... he couldn't. S***... he sighed, then created a clone. He left and headed for the HQ as the clone sat on the couch.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Info:
[Two only]

Two had been busy in the kitchen, preparing Ganchou's tea as the shenanigans went & occured. He didn't even care, as his only thoughts were of making the tea & a few other delights. Several of Ganchou's favorite cookies had been miniaturized & thrown in with a bunch of chocolate petals. Putting them all on a silver-ish platter & then lifting it high into the air, Two went trotting out of the kitchen to the stairs beyond. Arriving at the office again, Two bumped the door open with his right foot & swung around to the inside in one motion, letting the door stay open for now. Moving deftly about the office, Two spun the platter briefly before setting it down in front of the ANBU man. Wiggling an eyebrow, he moved to the window to enjoy the last remaining light of the day.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm
"Ah, thank you!" The clone said, digging in with gusto. After he'd polished off the lot, he smiled and said to Two "It is nice isn't it. Sometimes I fear that you Miyamoto's never take time to relax. Not fool about or sleep, as you do 80% of the time, but truly relax." He stood next to Two, watching the sunset with him.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Info:
[Two only]

The silent man grunted as Six enjoyed her practice, elsewhere. Pulling out a pad of paper, Two jotted something down for Ganchou. Sorry, Six is having fun throwing around Suna's largest rocks, with San. They're doing a special kind of training. What have you learned, lately?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 pm
"Oh, nothing much. Just some techniques to use for interrogation and such. Nothing really major. Oh, I'll return soon. something's come up." He said, listening to a report on a private channel, and poofing.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Info:
[Myself, &Two]

Two closed the blinds as I returned, finally. "Thanks for watching the office, Two." Nodding in apparent agreement, Two left to refill refreshments. Making my way around to the other side of the desk, I plopped down into the comfy chair. "I wonder when the genin will come back from the exams," the question stayed aloft.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 pm
There was one Genin, however, that had been so newly released from the Academy that he'd never been in the Chunnin Exams in the first place. Ronmaru knocked politely on the door and waited for an answer; he'd come around to pick up a scroll for the Sand Genjutsu, as well as a scroll on Wind Style Techniques.  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Info:
[Myself, &Two]

"Enter young one," a normal sounding voice boomed from inside the office. Taking it the hint that someone had come for something other than the war, I popped open a drawer for any requests. In the kitchen opposing the office, the genin would hear several glasses being refilled with all manner of delicious ingredients.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm
When Ronmaru stepped into the Office of the Kazekage, he paid no heed to the concessions until he himself was offered something from the selection. It was impolite to ask without first being offered, and though the Genin was well known for his laid-back attitude, he didn't normally go out of his way to be rude. "Lord Kagekage...I have come here to request copies of any village Genjutsu scrolls you have, as well as a scroll of Wind Element Ninjutsu. With these, I can prepare myself indefinitely." The Genin said; he appeared to be unusually relaxed, as if it were possible to be MORE relaxed than he already was.  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Info:
[Myself, &Two]

"Eager as always, ne?" Pulling out a small bundle with a headband & several scrolls, it slid to the edge of the desk. "I don't have a scroll with Fuuton in it. You'll need to check out a copy of our ninjutsu from the library. If you could pick me up a few copies as well..." Leaving the request as is, if he wanted to earn himself some extra cash & credits, it would be there. "The drinks will be ready by the time you leave, if you're thirsty."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games