Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:51 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

The lady at the desk cleared her throat, nodding, then shifted through her files before handing Sonyo two of them. "R-Right.. Welcome to Sunagakure! I hope that you enjoy yourself here. Sadly we have a policy where we can't give you any serious cases for now but you can surely take these. One is a file for a patient who needs some assistance and the other is directions to the pharmacy; we ran out of a special poison we make and it well.. the directions are right there for you." The woman shoved her bangs behind her ear and adjusted her glasses, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Sonyo smiled brightly, thanking the lady then turning to Narimoi. "Ready Nari-san?" and with that she walked off down the halls of the hospital, reading through the file. She noted the number of the room and then looked at each room number as she passed, slowly walking her way to the patient.

[ Mission start! Assist the Hospital x2 for 500 AC for a minimum of 4 posts each, which is a total of 8 posts. ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                                - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                > Hyōton ice is very difficult to melt
                                                > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

O t h e r s : :
                                                > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:10 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 929 l Stamina 929 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Well well it seemed his half bluff worked. With a smile he nodded to her and headed down the hallway pretending to know what he was seeing. To him it was just a bunch of people connected to equipment of some kind beyond that he hadnt the slightest. Passing room thirty two he stopped dead. That was his room the room he stayed in when he first arrived. He remembered the wall and every scratch, smudge and dent it bore having memorized every detail of it. It took a force of will to make himself move on from the room and continue on until they reached the room she was assigned. Taking a seat outside the room he folded one armored leg over the other and slid his helmet on. He did not want her to see him in this state. Not like this.

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 350/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

About halfway to the room she was assigned to, she heard Nari pause behind her. She stopped and turned, looking at the Jounin. She tilted her eyes in confusion as she watched the male, was that fear in his eyes? Was there something that happened here to him? She opened her mouth to ask him if he walk alright but he suddenly turned and started walking again towards her. She hadn't seen him like this; she had seen him serious, she had seen him happy, she had seen him embarrassed, but not whatever he was feeling right now. The young female took a deep breath and started walking again, quickly making it to the room. She watched as Nari took a seat and put on his helmet to hide his face from her; she wanted to ask him what was wrong, what happened, was there anything she could do? But she knew that Nari would tell her when he was comfortable, so for now she just gave the male a concerned look before turning to her patient.

The man had his arm wrapped up in a bandage; from what she had read in the notes, he had to have an abscess in his arm drained. A fairly simple procedure, one she couldn't screw up. She walked over to the male, reading the instructions on the notes in case she had never preformed the technique she needed, keeping in mind about the concentration she would need. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, then opened her eyes and let out the breath, making the hand seals. She focused her chakra on her hand, waiting for the blade of chakra to appear. [ 1 // 5; for jutsu, 1 // 4; for mission ]

The chakra blade wasn't nearly as big as she wanted, so she canceled the jutsu and tried again. This blade was bigger, though still not big nor sharp enough; but it would be big enough. She canceled the jutsu and reached over, grabbing a syringe out of one of the cabinets along with a local anesthetic. She injected the anesthetic in to the surrounding area so that the patient wouldn't feel her cutting in to his skin, then tossed the syringe in to the hazards trash bin. She reached in to her pocket, grabbing her ribbon and tying her hair up so it wouldn't get in her way before proceeding. [ 2 // 5; for jutsu, 2 // 4 for mission ]

Sonyo focused once more and made the hand seals once more, this time the jutsu was even better than the last try. She smiled, happy that she was getting even better at the technique before unwrapping the man's arm with her free hand. She studied the man's injury; there was a boil-looking like abscess on his forearm, and it looked really painful. She could only frown, looking at the poor man. The file said that he had gotten the abscess from a splinter that was recently removed, but that a piece of it must still be in there. [ 3 // 5; for jutsu, 3 // 4; for mission ]

Focusing more, sonyo sharpened and perfected the scalpel, and then cut in to the abscess. Pus started to leak out and sonyo quickly reached over, grabbing some gauze, and pressed it against the wound. With a quick look to her half-passed out patient, she squeezed the skin around the area, forcing out as much pus as she could. She used the scalpel to once more cut in to the skin, but this time she took off the skin from the top of the boil-like injury. She pressed the gauze against the male's skin once more, soaking up the rest of the puss so she could see what she was doing. [ 4 // 5; for jutsu, 4 // 4; for mission ]

Once the pus was gone, it wasn't hard to locate where the left over bit of sliver was. The skin had begun to try and force it out of its flesh, and sonyo sighed in relief that she wouldn't have to proke and prod at the man more. She gently cut out the left over bit of sliver before pulling her hand away. She took a look at the chakra scalpel now, and smiled brightly in pride as she realized that the scalpel was as sharp and long as it was supposed to be. That was one jutsu down, at least. She canceled the jutsu, and then carefully bandaged up the man, making sure not to hurt him any further. [ 5 // 5;; Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ] learned, 5 // 4;; Assist the Hospital Complete ]

Sonyo marked down that the man would need some antibiotics and pain killers in his file, and then placed the file at the door for the doctor when he came around. She looked back at Nari, smiling softly for the Jounin, still worried about him. "Ready Nari-san? We've gotta go to the pharmacy next and then we can get out of here." She made a gesture with her head to the door, her worry and concern clear on her face.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

> Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                >

> Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ]: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:08 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Nari's mind raced under his helmet as he watched her work. That look on her face, was it concern? Why did she care about him? What was he to her ? He knew his place in things here and he knew what she could become but would she? She was a doctor like those who had so brutally examined him. He understood why he had to undergo the examinations but it did not make the process easier. Kaguya were different, unique. Their bodies bore a layer of bone under the skin, they were able to adapt and manipulate their bodies to suit their advantage. Yet because of this they were almost impossible to treat with medical ninjutsu and the studies had been done to try and figure out why. Thus the reason why he had accepted the study and endured the pain. Yet for all that it still did nothing for the nightmares that plagued him. With a sigh he waited for her to finish her duties an once she was done rose to his feet and followed her towards the exit,"The pharmacy is outside and just down the street." After a moment he pulled his helmet off an clipped it back to his belt shaking his hair and adjusting his feathers,"Why do you call me that? Nari-san."

|

|

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 350/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Just like she thought previously, things were definitely different here. The pharmacy had been inside the Otogakure hospital, but it seemed that it was farther away here. She nodded and started to walk there with Nari, clasping her hands in front of her body. She was caught slightly off-guard by Narimoi's question, and she took a moment to think before answering it. "Why...? Hm... I guess because it just comes so naturally. It just kind of rolls off the tongue, you know? Na-ri-san. It's only been a while but I guess I've already made it a habit to call you that. I think it's also because I feel.. somewhat close to you, I guess? You took me under your wing; even more than you had to. You helped me believe in myself... It's only been a short time but you've helped me with so much here." She looked back at the male, "If it bothers you I could stop calling you that, I didn't mean to cause any issue or anything." She frowned lightly, she didn't like bothering or hurting people. She wanted to make them smile, improve their life; that goal is what she strove for.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:36 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Now it was her turn to speak words that reached the soul. Despite giving all of himself to the village he had never really met someone like him, someone not from the village. She had become one of those closest to him in the time he had known her. Breaching etiquette but not caring one bit he again wrapped his arms around her in a hug which he held for a moment before smiling a bit,"No, never stop being you. Weather you realize it or not your someone very important to me." It was true she had become something symbolic to him and yet something more, something personal.

|

|

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

There it was again, that sense of safety, of being wanted. She wrapped her arms back around the male, returning the hug. She was something important to Nari, something he wanted to keep. Sonyo had never really felt important before, she had always thought of herself as something very disposable. Like one snowflake along the millions that fall, or one face in the crowd of thousands. But she was important to someone, she actually meant something. She pulled away from the Jounin, giving him a bright smile. "You're important to me, too, Nari-san. Now c'mon! I gotta go make things~" She went to take a step forward, before stopping and letting out a nervous laugh. "Actually, you should probably lead this time so we don't get lost, again."

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:16 am
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

A small sound escaped the man as he reddened a bit, it was a laugh not a giggle or a chuckle but a full laugh. For some reason her very presence was soothing and uplifting to him. Hopefully it stayed that way, one could get used to this. Patting her softly on the back once he smirked,"Alright come one. But once were done here were going to go to a special place of mine and you dont get to say no." He stuck his tongue out a bit with a smile at the last. Making his way up and out of the bunker with Sonyo in toe he still had that smile upon his face. That silly happy go lucky smile but he wondered what was truly causing it. The thought stayed with him while he walked beside her towards the pharmacy. Once they were there he opened the door for her with a smile,"After you." Once she went in he followed after her and waited for her to do her thing while again pretending he had the slightest clue what was going on.

|

|

[since there is no actual thread for that place we can just rp it out here]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo followed quickly after Nari, smiling. She wondered where he wanted to take her so badly, and what was there. She didn't mind taking a stop before going to the dojo later, it would be nice to take a break in between training. She walked in to the pharmacy with Narimoi, let the person at the desk know that she was here to help with a shortage, then made her way to the back. She stopped inside the doors or the room where all the medicines and poisons were made and took a deep breath. This was a scent she remembered, she could small all of the herbs and plants and other things in the room. It was almost a welcoming scent, if it weren't for the tang of cleaning material behind the greenness.

[ Sorry about the long wait time, decided to take a small break yesterday. xD ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:10 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Folding one leg over the other Nari sat waiting for her to once again do her thing. Though after a moment he got a tad bored and decided to pull one of his kunai from his belt. With a flick of the wrist he began spinning it between his fingers back and fourth along his hand. After a few moments of that he grew bored so he decided to try occupying himself by throwing said kunai up into the air before using his foot to kick it back towards him where he would catch it and repeat the process. This process continued for quite some time at least until she was finished inside.

|

|

[all good lol sorry if the post is kinda crappy having EPIC writers block]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked over to the herbs and read from the files what ones she would need before gathering the amounts and walking over to a table. Reading from the file she also got the handseals, taking a deep breath. She made them, then focused. She was making a coagulant solution, though she wasn't quite sure how it worked. She guessed it thickened the blood, causing oxygen starvation, most likely. [ 1 // 4; for jutsu, 1 // 4; for the mission ( I screwed up the count for the last jutsu like an idiot xD ) ]

She concentrated her chakra, focusing it on the herbs. She first crushed them in to a powder, then mixed them together. She did this for some time with each ingredient. When she was finished, she changed it in to a liquid form by using a few machines near by. It took a little while, and while she waited she turned and looked at Nari. [ 2 // 4; for jutsu. 2 // 4; for mission ]

He was playing with his kunai, sitting down in a chair. She felt bad for dragging him along with her, it had to be about as boring as boring could get.She had to admit, he was pretty good at it. More skilled than she could ever probably be; he hadn't been lying before, he was good at sneaky stuff. She wondered if she could ever be that elegant... The beeping from the machine behind her scared her. She squeaked, jumping, then looked back at the machine. [ 3 // 4; for jutsu, 3 // 4; for mission ]

Sonyo checked over the poison to make sure it was correct and then continued to make more. Now that she knew the formula itself, it wasn't very hard. She had a bunch of batches up in next to no time, humming as she worked. Technical chemistry work like this was always so calming to her, she found that her hands often worked on her own when she let them. She finished up the last batch and then put it away in to the refrigerator. [ 4 // 4;; Souzou Dokubutsu [ Poison Creation ] Learned! 4 // 4; Assist the Hospital Completed ]

Sonyo turned to Nari after cleaning her hands, then drying them. "Well I'm finished Nari-san! Guess we can go to that place now. Sorry I bored the snot out of you." She chuckled, walking over to the white haired male.

[ It's alright, happens to the best of us. ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

> Souzou Dokubutsu [ Poison Creation ]: Just as there are many naturally occurring substances that can be combined in order to heal, there are many naturally occurring substances that can be used to harm. Using their knowledge of plants and minerals a medical nin is able to mix together a variety of drugs and poisons that can range from disabling to deadly. It is not always the case however that it is used to harm. This skill is required to create anesthetics and other drugs required to treat patients. Chuunin are able to create poisons that can be ingested or used to coat sharp objects but more advanced poisons such as skin contact poisons require a Jounin.

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Nari's repetition of his task continued until he heard Sonyo make an odd sound. The sound was super cute and it made him giggle a bit but more importantly distracted him from his task. He accidentally tossed the kunai to hard and it buried itself into the ceiling. His eyes shot up to the ceiling and he simply could not contain it. His laughter spilled from him as he literally fell out of his chair laughing. After a moment he finally managed to control himself and pulled himself back into his chair clutching at his stomach. When she made her way from the back he smiled as he rose to his feet," Awesomeness but its still just a bit to early to go as the sun isn't in the right spot."

|

|

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 350/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 600 x❺ AC: 1650
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo couldn't help but chuckle, it was too early then? "Well alright. To the dojo? I have some taijutsu I want to mess around with, as well. All that fun stuff." She scratched her cheek, looking up, waiting for Nari's response.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:51 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Rising to his feet Nari bounced on his heels with a nod,"Sounds like a plan I can brush up on some of my own abilities as well. Getting a tad rusty for my tastes." With a smile he patted her on the shoulder and headed out,"Come on lets go have some fun."

|

|

[exit to dojo]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:27 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 350/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 600 x❺ AC: 1650
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo snorted softly, following along side Narimoi. She shook her head at the man, "I doubt you could ever get rusty, Nari-san." She watched the village around her, trying to memorize the paths to each place. Eventually, she'd be able to figure out how to get from point A to point B without having to have Nari show her. Maybe she would even find some shortcuts and little back roads.

[ Exeunt to: The Dojo with Nari ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games