Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko hurried through the halls of the Hokages Building,look for a partner. so far he had only seen two males and the same female from before. Neither of them looked very promising,so he kept looking. His Training Boots rang loudly on the floor as he hustled down the halls and turned into the office. It seemed that the Hokage was occupying himself with something as a single Genin sat all alone,apparently waiting for a headband"You! Your coming with me" The Uchiha said,pointing tl Ichiro. He walked behind the Hokages's desk and retrieved a headband from his desk,throwing it to the boy"Sorry my lord but he is needed,don't worry I'll get the headband for you" He said as he walked back over to the boy and gestured to the door"Follow me,you need to come" He said with a stern look

...And The Weak Shall Perish

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

Time slowly passed as the single genin awaited in the hallway; brown hues staring blankly to passing citizens. THe shinobi was beginning to think he should walk away and come later, but something strange occured seconds after the thought. A male, particularly a genin shinobi, raced through the hallways. "M-me?" Ichiro stuttered, onlooking the boy walk into the Kage's office. Suddenly, a headband was thrown in his direction; quick reflexes kicking in so that the Senju caught the incoming forehead protector. But there was no time to admire the headband as the previous ninja demanded that he came with him. What had Ichiro done? Was he being punished, tested, or even interrogated? "Alright, I'm coming." Without much hesitation, Ichiro briskly followed the boy to whatever place he was so desperate to travel to.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:46 pm
Dakkon approached the Hokages office he waited outside patiently he was ready to receive his headband and to ask if he could start training. He trembled with excitement he wanted to defend the village with his ife if necessary he wanted to excel and become a master ninja as fast as he could he couldnt take it anymore he walked into the office "My lord please give me a headband and permission to train!" he said with his head bowed waiting for a reply  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm
Takebi was walking over to the hokage's office and saw that there was someone already there. He walked up to the door as they entered the room so he followed him in. He heard what he said to the hokage but he decided to just stand there and wait his turn.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Reiko walked into the office of the Hokage,his battle footwear making noise that echo'd down the hall as he walked. He rounded a corner to find the Hokages still sitting idely by. This enraged Reiko,the duties of the Hokage were not to be shirked! He stormed into the office and decided to take charge,turning towards the two genin"What is it that you two desire? The Hokage is indisposed" He said as his eyes flickered between the two young boys. They had no real distinguishing characteristics about them,both looking like bland Shinobi. His Sharingan flared on as he studied their chakra signatures,both rather low. Guess not all shinobi can be Uchiha's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
"We've come to receive our head bands and training permissions from our lord." Dakkon said as he looked at the other boy gesturing to the other outside to come in as well
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

As the first Genin spoke Reiko stared him down,his Sharingan peering into the boys eyes. To the kid it would feel as if he were being sucked into the orbs of red,entranced by the spinning tomoe of the red eye. Then,as soon as it started it was over. Nothing had happened.the boy had imagined it all,thus the effect of the Sharingan. Reiko walked behind the Hokages desk and retrieved two headbands and threw one to the kid who spoke"Go to the Acadamy and find the real me. Fight him and he will tell you what to do next." He said as he gestured towards the door,a clear sign to go now

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
"Odd." He said to himself as he walked out it would appear as though he would have to combat him for real "no combat experience, this is going to be odd." he said Dakkon shrugged as he left heading to the academy

[exit]
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Takebi watched as all of this transpired before he spoke again. "Excuse me sir, I am also hear to receive my head band." He said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Reiko turned to the other boy and threw him the headband as well"I like the respect you show. Keep it up and you'll go far. Same orders as the last kid,go to the acadamy and fight the real me along with the other kid" He said with a wink. After doing so he walked over to the door,ushered the kid out,shut it behind him,waiting to see if anyone else will make the trip up here seeking direction

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:39 pm
Takebi caught the headband as he threw it. "Yes sir, thank you sir." He said to him as he strapped on the headband. After he was ushered out he went after the other kid to the academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 pm
Uinsean walked calmly up towards the office, feeling lightly nervous for a change, and knocked a few times on the door. He stood silently, awaiting an invitation, and tucked his hands into his pockets. "Hope this goes well.." He mumbled lightly to himself.  

Shinigami Abarai

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Reiko turned to face the new boy"How may I help you" He said,a rather serious and stressed tone to his voice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Uinsean bowed lightly, and spoke calmly and clearly. "Yes, I've come to recieve my headband, and further instructions, as well as training permissions."  

Shinigami Abarai

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

Reiko reached into the desk,grabbed a headband and threw it towards the boy"The real me is at the acadamy,sparring with two others. Go there and await further instruction" The clone smiled at the thought of the real him seeing yet anouther kid coming to challenge him. That would make four already! Maybe Ichiro should help

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games