Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:32 pm

The Hitomi clone entered the fields and began walking around, trying to see if anyone suspicious was lurking about. When it was sure that there was nothing going on, the clone left to the next area that needed patrolling.

Patrol the Village underway

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Another area to check and another wasted moment in her life. Jae tried not to yawn. If she started she wouldnt stop and that would be the death of her. Making sure to be very thorough, she gave it one more check and then headed out to the next location.

[Patrolling the Village]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

↛The Poetry of the Soul is the true inner beauty.
Allowing the beauty from within to shine it's light↛

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Cormac Hill

Chakra Pool: 275/275
Mood:Eager
OOC: Out of Chat
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╄━Cormac headed out of the forest and ended up in the Serec Fields. There wasn't much but farming lands here. There was no where for the man to hide, but he had also wondered if he had already missed him. He backtracked into the forest for one last look.━╄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

↛Going into the depths of the beyond, past reality and comprehension,
The Truth being unbearable,
Where Art equals Truth,
So we know Art is unbearable↛

♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏▏♆ ▏

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Getting to this place had proved to be a lot more difficult than she had originally thought was possible. On occasion she almost stumbled to the right and left at sharp angles that would have resulted in her falling flat on her face had she not paused to right herself. After getting to the dead center of the field she took a seat, ungracefully of course. She winced, looking at the bottle in her hand to make sure it was intact. She giggled lightly, hiccuping shortly after. Opening the bottle proved difficult in this state but she managed somehow and once she did she snickered to herself."Success!" She took a long drink from the bottle, almost coughing as the bite of the sake burned the back of her throat. Coughing she moved the bottle from her lips and placed a hand over her mouth to keep herself from spitting it back up. Messy, messy. She thought, her mind fuzzy now and her cheeks very pink. The light blush was becoming on her, almost matching the tint of her hair. Taking a more moderate swing of the sake she sighed, looking up at the sky. She had refused to come here for two years because of what happened. Setting down the sake bottle she grabbed at the soil and sifted it through her fingers. This place was were Ayaki had lost her life in the accident. The stupid fight that she and Shigeru had started.

Grabbing the bottle she held it out in front of her and tilted it, letting some of the sake dribble to the floor and get soaked by the ground hungrily. She took a sip quickly after.
"Ayaki! You'll drink with me right!" Jae said aloud, her drunken state getting to her now. "Carrot! I'm a Jounin too. I got this far and it took forever ~" Jae said, laughing to herself at the end. Taking another sip she moved from one happy atmosphere to a slightly darker one. Her expression was saddened. "I've met a lot of people, like I promised you I would. I haven't started fights and I haven't kill--" Jae paused, her eyes widening somewhat. She couldn't lie. She had killed someone on her accession towards Jounin. Her brows furrowed together as she recalled the evil that her victim had been. She should have just captured him and let justice be carried out by the law. Drinking a lot more heavily this time she sighed. "I can sing too now. The most girliest thing ever! I know, I know, don't judge me. I have boobs and everything now, it fits the womanly image." Jae cleared her throat, setting the bottle down and leaning back on the support of her arms and hands. Looking up at the sky she started singing, at first just uttering a few notes and rhythms before actually breaking out into full song. It was the same song she had sang in the baths. The same song she had perfected thanks to Ooedas help. "Wild flower blossoming. I beg of you tell me this so I know too. Why do people fight? They all act as if it's right. Don't they know thats no way to live..." She closed her eyes and continued singing the song, Ayaki in mind the entire time. This was a song meant for her friend after all.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis was walking along the lonely fields, he looked up at the sky and thought about his past. He remembered being a genin and fighting against Eclipse...she had beaten him pretty badly. Then meeting Reiko and Shika...then he became chunnin fighting against Hitomi. He was a jounin and now a Hokage. As he walked silently he began to hear someone speak. He quietly walked over to where the voice came from. It seemed like they were talking with someone but there was no one else there. He noticed the pink hair and just listened to her talk. He heard everything she said, he chuckled at some points especially about her womanly image. Then she began to sing, he had no idea Jae could sing so well. He guessed he really didn't know his own student too well. As she sang Noctis made the winds pick up carrying cherry blossoms into the air swirling everywhere. He stood completely out of sight and his presence hidden. It seemed she was singing for someone and it wasn't him. He wouldn't want to interupt. When she was done he slowly walk behind her and simply stood looking up at the sky.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Catching her breath, Jae sat there with her eyes still closed. At first she felt something in the wind, something that stood out to her. It was a almost aromatic scent that wasn't there before. Opening her eyes she noted that there were Cherry Blossoms scattered around the area now. "Oh! Neat ~" Jae said, her voice slightly slurred. She plucked at a petal that had landed on her hand and then ran a hand through her hair to dislodge the petals that got caught in her hair. Hearing someone come up behind her she stayed completely still as if that would conceal her in an open field. She wasn't alone and she was not only drunk she had been singing. Seemingly to herself and talking to herself. Disappearing into the ground was probably a good idea. When whoever it was didn't attack her she took it as a good thing and leaned further back on her arms, tilting her face back so that she could see who it was. "Uso! Sunbae!" Jae then narrowed her eyes slightly, her smirk still present however. "Or the clone. Who can it be ~" She snickered and then sat up a little, reaching for the bottle. She took a drink, making an 'ahhh' sound. She held the bottle up, offering him some. Her gaze was unfocused as she looked up at him. "Come on. You know you want some." She challenged. She was an instigator and it suited her just fine. Taking a deep breath she swiveled the bottle in a lazy circle while she waited for him to take it.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis raised an eyebrow when she talked about his clone."It's me, I left the clone back at the office, can't trust that guy anymore."He said remmebering the Bath springs incident in Ikebana. Noctis looked at her offer him some sake to drink but he shook his head."Sorry, I'm on break...I can't drink, you drink some for me." Noctis crouched on the floor and looked around the area."I didn't know you could sing."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

Jae coaxed her head to one side, obviously confused by his words. Couldn't trust the clone? Her fuzzy mind took a lot longer to register the extent of his meaning and when she did jump on the same page as him she laughed, laying back on her back, her knees bent at an angle. She held the bottle up to the sky, as if saluting the clone. "He has a death wish, yes he does." She continued to snicker. Any other time she would have been mortified at the thought but at this moment she felt to good to be brought back to a sober state. "Suit yourself Sunbae." She said, managing to get the sake bottle to her mouth without spilling on herself in the position she was in. As he commented on her singing she looked up at him, from his crouched position. She set the bottle to her side and placed her hands on the flat of her stomach. She shrugged her shoulders. "You wouldn't be the first." Jae mused. It wasn't something she advertised or showed off. Singing was easier than speaking sometimes. Especially her jumbled thoughts and emotions. "Ah ~ Was Sunbae impressed?" The impish smile that spread across her face only seemed to reiterate the fact that she was not herself, well aside from the flushed cheeks. "You should consider yourself lucky. Only one other live person on this planet has been audience to my singing." Her teasing had no limit and she was just getting started.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis took a deep breath in of the air, he had been in his office for so long that he had almost forgotten what fresh air was like. It was a good idea to get out for a while. Noctis chuckled at Jae's comment."If only I could kill him, I would have." No matter how many times he dispersed the clone he would always pop back up sooner or later. Noctis smirked at Jae."Eh it was okay."He said jokingly making fun of her singing."Oh really? Well I'm honored."You couldn't really tell if he was joking or not with that statement. And his face didn't show you anything either. He looked over at Jae and noticed her flushed cheeks."How much have you drank today?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

Jae feigned her hurt, clutching her chest as if he had rammed a nail through it. He was bad at teasing people. His serious nature made it hard to discern when he was and wasn't joking. If she hadn't been stuck with hi for longest she wouldn't have known any better. But, despite his perfectly stoic features she knew better. He had to give her a little more credit than that. Rolling her eyes she lashed out at him and pushed with her arm in an attempt to knock him over. She giggled. Simple things were somehow funnier when you were three bottles in. Or was it four. She paused, looking up at the sky and coaxing an eyebrow as if the sky would somehow disclose the answer to her. Whoopsie. Turning her head very slowly she rolled her eyes once again. Here we go... the former Hokage was more of the parental figure that Jae had relied upon in this village, she didn't need it from him. Especially now that she was fully grown."Enough. What are you going to cut me off? Oh please don't." She said, fluttering her eyes in an exaggerated flirting gesture. She placed a finger to the edge of her lip and did it again. Of course she started cracking up, rolling onto her side while she hugged herself. "Totally funny!" She said, mainly to herself. Jae was sure that she was just cracking jokes for herself at this point. Once her giggling stopped she remained unnaturally still, closing her eyes and feigning passing out. Another funny antic on her part.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis did not expect for her to attempt to knock him over and as such he fell off balance and fell to the ground. Laying there for a second he slowly rose."I could have been seriously injured by that! what if someone had left a kunai lying here?" Of course anyone could tell he was just blowing the situation out of proportion. But it was quite a funny scene, now his hokage robes were dirty."Depends, I'm guessing you've had 4 or 5 at the most, your such a lightweight!" he said with a chuckle. He just raised an eyebrow at her exaggerated attempt at flirting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

At his pegging her as a lightweight, Jae sat up, blowing her own cover. Pointing to him, she jabbed her finger into his chest. "Not true! I can out drink most men!" She said, acting as if this was the most lady like behavior. Jae did not like to be outmatched by anyone in anything. Her competitive nature made her just as fired up drunk as ever. "You need to put your money where your mouth is, Sunbae!" She said, fixating her fuzzy gaze on his mouth for a second. It look as if she was staring at his lips and concentrating really hard. All at once she looked up at him. "Don't move." She warned him, casting him a fired up look that dared him to do otherwise and see what she would do. Very slowly she placed either of her hands on his cheeks and leaned in close, staring at his mouth again. Anyone walking into the situation at that particular moment would have been very, very confused but this was Jae we were talking about. She stayed in that pose for a couple of seconds before finally moving. She pinched his cheeks with her index finger and thumb and then stretched them. "This is the mouth that has caused all of my strife! How annoying!" She looked so focused on stretching his face out that she hadn't even noted that she was breaking dozen of personal boundary rules.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis chest hurt after being jabbed, why was she hurting him so much. Anymore and it could be considered assault on a hokage."Tch, maybe you could out drink some genin!" He scoffed when she said he needed to put his money where his mouth is. An obvious lure trying to get him to drink."I don't need too! As Hokage my word is law!" He said pulling the skin below his eye down and sticking his tongue out at her. When she said not to move he suddenly stopped. He didn't know why but he guessed it was on instinct. Maybe there was some kind of bug on him, he hated when bugs crawled on him. She suddenly grabbed his face and began leaning in closer. Not knowing what she was planning if she got to close he would have to bonk her on the head. She was drunk and he wouldn't be caught in any questionable situations! But then she starting pinching his face and a vein appeared on his forehead. He then bonked her on the head."You can't pinch the hokage's cheeks!" He then continued on about her saying his mouth caused her so much strife."Maybe if you weren't so quadpolar you wouldn't have so much strife!" He said poking her cheek and pushing her back at the same time to create some distance.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

Little spots suddenly littered her vision as she was bopped on the head by Noctis, her Jae cringing and holding her head and abandoning her pinching assault. "Heh! The former Hokage was a Hokage! Just because you shoulder the title now doesn't mean diddly squat!" She rebuked, being a little more tart than necessary. Quadpolar?! Before she could even open her mouth to bark insults at him he poked her in the cheek, causing her mouth to snap shut. As she was pushed back she smacked her head against the ground, more tiny blue spots darting across her vision. "That. Hurt." Jae said through gritted teeth. Jae stayed laying where she was, her head spinning as she continued to look up at the sky. Her thoughts went down a dark road suddenly, Jae having refused to even contemplate things of this nature but under the influence of the sake she was weaker willed than ever. "If I was her you wouldn't have pushed me away." Jae muttered to herself, her tone oddly passive as if she was stating it matter of factly, in which she was. There was that bile raising feeling once again, it burned her and drove her crazy. Only training until her lungs were burning seemed to quell it. Staying still she continued to stare up at the sky, now laying her hands on her stomach again, as she had done earlier. She was afraid to ask this question but she knew perfectly well that it was something she needed to ask in order to burn out the fluttery feeling. "What am I to Sunbae?" Jae asked, reaching for the bottle of sake. She touched it gingerly with her fingers, tracing a small pattern on it's surface.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:22 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis just looked at her saying just cause he was Hokage didn't mean anything. Well it mean't something to him, to all the people who come to Konoha. Afraid...not knowing what to expect to be shunned or avoided because your not from there and different. He made the tch noise when she said that falling and hitting her head hurt. He stopped at what she said, he had heard it clearly. He knew who she was talking about but he couldn't really believe that she had said it. In all honesty she deserved another bonk, being drunk really changed her attitude somewhat. He looked over at her when she asked what she was to him. He stood and began to walk, when he was right next to her he placed a hand on her shoulder."To me Jae...is Jae." He then let go and continued walking, it was probably time to get back to the office.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces