Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath followed the MIzukage, though he couldn't be so weightless. He was carrying a 100lb weapon. But he followed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 am
Due to the high altitude of the village, Kaito was having trouble breathing. It felt like he was breathing through a straw. Right now, he actually had to try to breathe well, rather than just breathing. All this was weird, and one thing was for sure, he didn't like it. Though, walking through the gates was rather exciting, seeing how the rocks looked to be floating.

His mission was simple, pick up a progress report from their new ally's. The Mist Village and Cloud village had made treaty, so they needed to see where each others village was in economics, ninja, and a few other things, Just certain things to see who had what in each village.

Kaito entered the village, watching all the village people walking around perfectly fine. Even the elderly weren't having as much trouble as Kaito was breathing. But when you live in this atmosphere your entire life, you probably get used to it pretty easily. Although, if one were to battle here, the Cloud Ninja would have a good advantage on anybody whom wasn't used to breathing in the mountain area.

Stopping a man walking, Kaito decided to ask where exactly the Raikage's office was. He wasn't in the mood to walk around for a hour or two searching for the office, while he couldn't breath. The man pointed him in the right direction, which luckily wasn't too far away. After ten minutes of walking, he found his destination.

Kaito entered the building, seeing a middle aged man sitting in a chair, and a woman sitting behind a desk. He slowly paced himself towards the desk, and began to speak to the woman. "Uh, hello there. I'm here to pick up the progress report for the Mist Village." She smiled, reaching under her desk, pulling out a large scroll. "Here ya go hun." Kaito smiled thanking the woman, and was out the door.

Quote:
5/5 Mission: Progress Report

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

тнє вσу ωιтн тнє нєαят σƒ α ℓιση

[ Role Play ]

The boy smiled as he walked through the Kage's door, and walked over to the first seat that his eyes landed upon. He walked over, and hopped up on to it, his legs flowing back and forth as they kicked the air. "Raiiiikkkaggeee-chan!" The cute little voice would ring as the boy would rock his head from left to right. "I need my headband! I already have my Taijutsu scrrrooollllsss!" He yelled out once more, and would continue his movements.

[ Out of Character ]

- - -

мσνєѕ ƒαѕтєя тнαη уσυ ςαη ѕєє  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
The adviser was first to notice the new entrant. Not even a knock. That would displease Lady Elise quite a bit, considering the number of interruptions earlier in the day with the Lord Mizukage. An unpleasant sight for certain.
"Well, hello there," Uwanosora smiled. The boy was utterly adorable, although he seemed to lack an understanding of restraint. "A headband, hm? Well, that's easy enough to fix, I believe." Her hand slid up into the opposite sleeve, as if by some sort of sorcery, she withdrew the band, without so much as a rustle of the cloth.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:16 pm
The little gray haired boy got up, and twirled around in the air. "Oh, Lady Raikage, what is it exactly that your name is?" He said, making a cute face '^-^'. He then began to twirl again, and before the woman would know it, the headband was away from her hands and tied up loosely to the boy's neck in a choker style. "Oh la la, I do believe I should go train! It's something that every boy and girl needs to do. My family said that I'd be the King of Kumogakure, but I don't know what that means. Oh, my name is Go Raijin [Go Lightning God] and I like to fight with my hands and feet, see, I was never talented in Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. Oh, that's probably because I never had too much chakra, but if I come back and get some missions from you I can get some Ryo and then go do some training and buy nice stuff for myself! Oh, I want a puppy. A nice little husky one, with cute blue eyes!" The young boy babbled as he continued to spin around the office. Eventually, he hit the door and fell on his face. He got up, and stared at the woman in an expressionless face. "Time to go!" He said in a cute little voice, jumping up and running away.

[He's Coooot. Also, he likes to say Oh a lot xD]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North

Kein made his way up the stair way towards the Raikage's office. He sought a headband and the right to train himself. He needed to get that headband to gain power and that was what he was going to do. He stopped by the door and took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He kept his feelings in check he was hopefully going to meet the Raikage or an assistant to him and needed to behave as such.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:49 pm

User Image
The adviser was relatively pleased. It was humorous the little one had happened to assume that she was the Raikage. There wasn't much time to clarify, as he snagged the band rather swiftly. Nothing rude, but surprisingly quick. It wasn't shocking when he up and left, clumsily tripping in his enthusiasm. Almost pulled an old thread, when he was up and out. Go Raijin. Hopefully, he would live up to his name in time.

"You may enter," the woman announced, as she pulled another headband free. Genin seemed to be showing up more and more. It was becoming quite troublesome, but now... This would be her last act as adviser, contract coming to an end. She would depart, sending whomever this was to give good news.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

When the voice told him to enter he took one last deep breath and opened the door. He saw a lone woman in red robes and made his way over to her and once he was only a few feet from her he dropped to one knee and dropped his head with one arm tucked between his chest and leg. He had to use his free hand to push the hilt of his sword down to prevent it from biting into the floor. He raised his head and said," Milady, My name is Kein Uchiha and I would like to request a headband and permission to train and gain power. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:32 pm

User Image
"Well, well, Mr. Uchiha. Welcome, on behalf of the Lady Raikage, and the village of the Clouds. You want a band?" the woman inquired, as she picked up the lone plate on the desk, holding it up before the dark haired boy. Proper in manners, it was a stark contrast between this one and the boy before, Go. "Well, you have permission, Kein. I ask of you one favor, before you get on your way though. Deliver this to a woman in cloak and mask." An envelope, which had been given to her by an elder earlier on. News, which only foretold of her contract's end.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and took the band and tied it to his right forearm. He stood and said,"Of course milady. Where can I find this woman." He adjusted the headband on his arm so that it faced forward and the long black straps dangled down his arm.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Kazuki slowly went up the stairs looking around he was pretty exited that he was actually was going to meet the Raikage. He was about to open the door when he heard two people speaking in the room.

"hmm?"

Kazuki was curious about what they were saying in there so he put one of his ears agianst the door, they only words that he heard was somthing about headbands.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm

User Image
The woman simply shrugged to the Uchiha.
"Think of this as an exam, and a mission," Uwanosora answered simply, settling herself near the window. She'd be out of the village in due time, leaving behind her short period of time assisting the village. After all, there wasn't much more to do 'round, and all the while, her contract was ending immediately. It had to be wrapped up. Swiftly. "Reportedly, she spends her time in secluded locations, unless studying. She sticks out with a pair of horns, after all."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein quickly began processing the information and said," Alright so I am looking for a female Oni in a black cloak and a mask, In a secluded location. It shouldn't take to long." He smiled and extended his hand for the envelope.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image

After awhile Kazuki heard the voices stop.

"Well I think it will be alright if I just take a peek to see if they are finished or not."

Kazuki thought to himself and then took his ear of the door and slowly reached for the doornob/. He was so nervous that the hand that he had the doornob on started shaking causing the doornob to shake as well.

"Come Kazuki you can do it, all you have to do is walk in and ask for the ninja headband and the permission to train that shouldnt be too hard, and besides the conversation is only going to last for like five seconds.Just relax and breathe in and out, iiiinnnnn and ooouuut"

Kazuki started to slowly inhale and exhale it only took him a few seconds for him to be back to his normal self. With that taken care of Kazuki slowly turned the doornob and opend the door and peeked his head through and saw a guy with really long hair he quickly noticed the new headband that was on his arm. Then he looked and saw that the girl behined that desk and was completley surprised.

". . .Woah"

Kazuki said quietly.

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein heard the sound of the door knob turning and noticed that there was no knock on the door before hand so he assumed that it was an intruder. He quickly pulled his massive broadsword from its leather sheath on his lower back. He quickly spun in place and brought the blade to bear almost an inch from the mans head. His strong upper body allowed him to hold in steady with only one arm. "State your purpose." He said, his voice hard even for his rather young age.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games