Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:38 pm
Kyo screamed in pain and agony, it echoed in the area well enough to alert three guards their way. He was just barely consious, his eyes already bruising and trying to shut themselves and him trying to gasp for air from being hit in the neck. He saw shadows ontop of the pillars, two went over head and after the man. One appeartnly couldn't see the nine year old bleeding and bloody on the ground below him. Shi barked up to the man who finally spotted them, he jumped down and checked to see how badely he was hurt. His bottom ribs would be bruised badely and his face had cut marks from when nails were added with punchs. His head was pounding from the impacts, the man kept asking if he was okay. Kyo couldn't speak he was in so much pain! Shi shook his head for Kyo. The guard flipped Kyo over his shoulder like a ragdoll would, forgetting his wounds and making it worse enough to completely knock him out. He picked up Shi and ran off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:46 pm
Rayzu sighs as he wonders in the ruins he knew he was already lost on his way to the hospital. He was no were in the right place but he keep walking he held on to his fathers broken sword but it was now worthless. As he thought this rayzu throw his sword tears drawing form his eyes as he watched it fell then he hear a voice it called out to him over and over he keep walking looking for the thing calling to him he search and searched until he reached a cave were he found a sword. This sword was calling to him over and over it wanted to eat. Once he garbed it the blade shot out metal spikes and cut rayzu's hand. The blade asked " will you feed my hungry " Rayzu said back " yes if you will give me power and never break" the blade told him " my name is yoma and you will have power and i will never break to any other weapon " Rayzu picked up the sword and walk out of the ruins.  

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:26 am
User Image
-AC-
675/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

"Not here either..." Jin moved as fast as he possibly could, seeing nothing out of the ordinary here, the gates were the only possible place left where the enemy ninja were. He turned around and ran straight there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:31 pm
Kyo slid to a stop, he didn't see Sypher or Dai here yet so he was safe as he payed down for a small nap.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
-AC-
2700/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Arriving at the ruins, Jin saw at least one person in the area. He smiled, the young boy lying on the ground was the one who advanced with him. He would be skilled enough to help him in his missions. Walking up to the boy, he tried to wake him with a soft sounding "Hello?".

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 pm
Kyo was already in good sleep so he just turned onto his side and wrapped a arm around the boy's feet like a teddy bear.
((off to bed I go to))  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:43 pm
Seeing that the boy would not wake up, Jin removed his arms from Jin's legs and went off to do missions by himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:56 am
Kyo awoke from his nap, neither had shown up yet so he could train a bit while he waited. He had yet to complete stage 2 of Kanjo so he could try. He still had the scroll so he opened it and read what he missed.[1/4] He made handsigns and created a clone. It would be used as a dummy for the Dishonorable Strike. This would be easy as pie. Reminded him to get something to eat afterwards.[2/4] Getting into position, Shi laid on his back nearby sleeping. He would do the Dishonorable Strike in all the vital areas of both men and women. The belly, chest, sides and the taco area. The men with the groin, belly, sides and both sex had the eyes and neck.(3/4) Running at the dummy he used his speed to ditch and disappear then reapear. He took a couple minutes to strike all the areas and missed the taco a couple times.(4/4)

Dishonorable Strike
Requirements: Stage 1 Mastered + Distressed Block
Description: Disappear from sight and reappear before your opponent, especially in midst of confusion and aim a punch/kick to the crotch, stomach, sternum, throat, nose, or eyes.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
-AC-
3600/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

"ORAORAORA!" Jin shouted as he entered the ruins, running through most of the area quickly. His patrol was almost over, he just needed to finish this area and patrol the dojo.

Jin searched the parts of the ruins that haven't completely been reduced to rubble, it would be a good hiding spot for any criminals or perhaps illegal items.

Seeing the ruins themselves were empty, Jin searched the area around. He wanted to make sure that this place was completely safe. After all, the place was quite a beautiful sight to see. Also just being here calmed Jin, much more then he normally was. It was like the place removed all fatigue and trouble from his mind and body.

Seeing that the ruins was empty, Jin finished up his patrol here and moved on. He headed for the dojo to finish this tedious task. Hopefully his client would be at the gates after this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher arrived at the ruins and stopped to catch his breath. He'd decided to take a long-ish jog up the side of a particularly slippery pillar just for the heck of it and scaled it without using jutsu. It was fun but damn it did a number on his lungs Haaa...what a beautiful day. Sypher thought and took a seat, his legs crossed and his hands resting between them. He just sat there, waiting and smiling at the world around him.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 pm
Kyo tickled Shi's belly after he finished his technique and smelled something familiar. Sypher!! He looked around then looked up at the top of the pillars, walking around till he spotted the man. He snuck behind the beam and attempted a climb even if he couldn't climb such a slippery surface.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

Sypher frowned slightly and glanced around What's that...? he twisted in his seat and spotted Kyo and Shi attempting to climb the slippery beam he'd just scaled. He grinned "Hey. Having issues?"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:28 pm
He growled as he clung to the pillar and tried another attempt to climb. "N-no!" So good for a surprise and he couldn't climb up! Shi just continued to sleep. He slid back down on his tushie. "No fair!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Laughing, Sypher stood and walked carefully down the side of the pillar, stepping in spots that weren't as slippery "I knew we shinobi relied on our jutsu too much. Some of us can't do the simplest things. Gimme your hand." he leaned down and held out his hand "How bout I walk you up? Then you can slide down later." Sypher said with a chuckle. He'd rag on Kyo's lack of climbing skills once the boy was up and seated.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games