Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki returned to the temple. Although it took her ten minutes longer than she had expected. The box she carried along with the other artifacts felt heavier with each step she lugged on. Not to mention she had just returned from the jounin exams when her wounds were treated on a secondary basis. She just felt the energy spill with the break of every movement. Regardless the young adviser lifted her head high and carried the duty with pride. And as a shinobi, she would not show her current state away.

Upon entering the temple grounds, Doki steadily made her way over to the group. Where she spotted Ima currently busy reminiscing with Sypher her eyes flitted away and stepped to the opposite direction. Yet still within five meters from Sypher and Ima, Doki gave him an apologetic look. I-I can't do it..! I can't give it to him while Ima's there... Thinking it would be acceptable, Doki crouched down in her spot on the ground and carefully lowered the box. Over the box, the girl then rummaged through her bag pocket and lifted out the leather pouch from one pocket and the looped steel link out of the other then finally placed them out. He could come here and pick it up himself if he chose to. "..Phew... I got everything..double checked, took a note too....oh, how weary this body feels." She murmured with a dazed expression. Doki rose one of her arms to pat over her shoulder to exemplify her strain.

At any rate, things would be ending soon. Her oddly invigorated eyes found relief at the sight of Dai. At least she came back though from her current distance, Doki was unaware of her sudden makeshift. However, she did remember how verbally upset she was over this whole thing. Even going as far as to misunderstanding her as the more 'preferred student'. In Doki's mind, there was no such thing for it was just a matter of cause and effect. Anyhoo, she seemed to have calmed down..to an extent. She feared that if she ventured to her now, it would only end nasty. I should..give her space.

Her lungs took in what they can in the nature of things. Then exhaled the excess from the previous freshness. That one anxious feeling never left the pits deep inside her stomach. She looked to Sypher, cringing a bit when recalling Ima's presence overlapping his but found justice to grin contently. Mentally, actually. The obvious relief did not show so well on her face as well as she would have hoped but it was understood. Anyway, this being her first time seeing a permanent departure and all..she contemplated on a bidding gift. Wish. She recalled buying a sephia colored wish tag. A smile crossed her lips. There was no value in such a gift. Gifts at this point, would only encumber the ones who depart. The value she believed was existent in memories.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

[___________S ypher Y okai___________]
↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

l| Sypher had his head bent over Ima's head, whispering to the big cat as he rubbed his hands along his tiger's neck. He heard and felt Doki's arrival but didn't look up, his eyes closed as he murmured wordlessly. Ima was completely relaxed, his massive head resting in Sypher's lap, eyes closed and mouth open slightly as the big tiger breathed. It was impossible to tell what Sypher was saying to Ima but he didn't look up until Doki placed his box on the ground "Hmm..." he raised his head finally and Ima moved to sit, cleaning his paws as Sypher pushed himself to his feet and dusted off his rear. As he walked over to inspect his box, he made the decision to drop a jutsu he'd been maintaining since arriving in Mist after the months he'd been missing. It fell from his skin as he advanced and was finally gone by the time he stopped to kneel by the wood box. His dark, coarse hair was gone, replaced by soft, light blonde with hints of green that curled in at his shoulders. Rough features, older, smoothed out to reveal his rather youthful and slightly feminine features. Eyes sharpened up but remained soft and alert, a pretty blue instead of a dark murky green "Thanks, Doki. I'm sorry it was so heavy." he said, looking up at her from under his hair with a smile. For years Sypher had changed and altered his hair and features, never showing a true appearance. But during the months missing from Kirigakure, he'd performed meditative purging, pushing everything that wasn't natural to him out. This was his original appearance, his real hair color and skin. He'd only disguised himself in a more familiar appearance to make it easier for the people who knew him to recognize...even Kinpaku, who had known him longest, and Mi, who had seen him in some pretty strange ways, might have been shocked at the change. He truly looked nothing like the images he'd created over the years. It might make one wonder why he had hidden what was honestly a rather attractive man under so many layers. Before anything else, he took the leather pouch in hand, holding it for a moment before hiding it away in his jacket. Next he picked up the clothe covered chain and wrapped it around his wrist, smiling at it for a moment. It was the first gift he'd ever received from a friend...amazingly enough, a friend from Mist "I think...I've got something in here..." he paused and put a hand on the box, his other touching his lower lip in a familiar thinking gesture. He pushed a bit of chakra into the box and with a whuff and a crack, the lid revealed itself and popped open. Inside was a mess of scrolls and papers, some books and other tiny boxes "Mmm...every things jostled about." he mused and began digging through it all, pushing things aside and taking things out, looking at them and then putting them back. After a moment, he stood with two things in hand. One was a picture of Doki and he in the training dojo during the first spar they'd had. He handed it to her first "I have copies so I'd like you to have this one." and he followed it up with a little wooden box. The box was about the length of a pen and about 2inches wide. It was empty for now but "I used my...well, the Senju bloodline to create boxes in my spare time. I don't have the bloodline now so...I hope you can use it." he held both items out to Doki, smiling at her. If any of his other students had been there and had been on speaking terms with him, they would have received similar gifts. |l

OoC: Re-posted. Jutsu used to hide his appearance was Henge No Jutsu

[___________For her. My lady. I'll give everything.___________]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Having lead Kein from the dojo and through the village, Suzume was also leading the way up the stairs and to the temple. She felt nervous, unsure if the meeting with Sypher was over and even so, if they were allowed to come here anyway. Cloud had been chased out by the Raikage's words, would she also be angry at Suzume? "I don't know if we can go in, if the Raikage is still discussing things with Sypher. Hopefully she won't mind the interruption to be informed that you've come back." she spoke to Kein, nearing the end of the stairs and having easily spotted two familiar people. Along with an unfamiliar tiger.

"Hello Doki, hello Sypher. It's nice to see the both of you again." she said, offering them both a friendly smile before motioning back to Kein. "Guess who also returned to Kumo?"
Cloud would have bounded up to Sypher once more, but the large tiger was slightly intimidating.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

While still facing nothing, Doki moderately replied in tune of a joke; "Sniff. It's not a problem. I crack eggshells in my cereal..hahah~" By then her pooling eyes had witnessed a stark difference in Sypher now. She was sure her mind was beginning to hallucinate. But no...this man with his suggestive smile was indeed the real deal. Doki took an articulate angle at studying his...sudden appearance. The guise apparently had lifted or this was again one his colorful colors. Though this appeared to be more neutral than anything- natural. This time past all his disguises, the current Sypher now was much more easier to digest. But why? Perhaps it was the organic coloring of his hair, real or unreal. Green was most easy and relaxing for the eyes along with it being the most fashionable to boot. Or at least it coincided with her opinion. The kunoichi smiled smugly for she always wondered about the many wonders of her teacher. This time no different, she accepted him as usual. Although she did put on a shrewd expression. "Gee, if you really wanted to copy after me, there could have been less subtler ways of doing so. But you know, I'm flattered that you're honoring me- It suits you actually." She was cut short as he was moving his hands about and took on the gesture of making a creation. Rather, he took out a box within a box. Strange man but he resembled something of a cryptic shaman. To her eyes, it was valor extraordinary.

She held her hands out when prompted. A wide, genuinely happy smile overlapped her once troubled expression. Her eyes looked over the picture lovingly before her lips started to tremor. Her temples strained and sagged heavily over her eyes in restraint. Hold it...hold it...Sniff....ugghk! Her fingers delicately stroked the picture one last time before pocketing it into her wallet before it was left into her satchel. As for the box, she decided to keep her hold over it. For a wonderful piece from her teacher, would be useful for containing wonderful treasures somewhere left undiscovered of her own enlightenment. Before showing the misty edges of her eyes, Doki bravely stood forward. Extended both her arms out in rigidness then swooped Sypher into a firm hug. Her face was literately buried within his torso and in the mark of the moment the embrace she admitted, was terribly awkward. But her feelings were put into it and she seemed to mumble something. Even while patting his back in the farfetched way of expressing consolation when it was actually the other way around.

"I bish uuob da bhessh. (I wish you the best.)" The hug itself lasted no more than two seconds and she quickly pried herself apart from him, taking the liberty of straightening his shirt if in case her face had somehow disparaged the folds. With an enigmatic expression, Doki jovially smiled again after hugging her small slender box. She turned her attention to Suzume who arrived. A bit confused by her arrival, slightly concerned as well but found it to be well because it was one more person who gained the leverage of saying goodbye. "Hello, Suzume-nee. Same to you-" Her spirited smile was replaced with a stoic one. Kein, the senior Adviser who had now arrived from his...episode. On top of that, the tension between the Mizukage and Dai remained unsettled. But with his longtime debut, it may just initiate something. Something Doki hoped wouldn't happen while she still respected in Kein as her senior colleague. Her head felt like stone for the girl suddenly remembered how her professional ethics may have crumbled somewhere along the lines before. She regretted nothing really despite concurring the wrath of a respected individual. Her brows suddenly loosened up, reclaiming a lax expression that was once her signature. The mossy haired girl felt christened at the fact that the compromise had ended...better than she had hoped it would. If anything, it would mean a lot to see her teacher depart with no further strains.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

l| Ima rolled to his feet, moving close to Sypher's side, only a foot shorter then his master That...is not the annoying dog. he thought, his large pink nose expanding as he breathed in Cloud's scent. The 'annoying dog' was Shi, Kyo's dog, and Ima advanced on Cloud, ignoring Doki as he came within a few feet of the dog. His jaws were open slightly, using his tongue to take in more of the scent.
Sypher watched Suzume come up to Doki and himself, his hand going out to drift over Ima's shoulders as his tiger passed by. He didn't bother to check Ima, knowing the tiger wouldn't cause trouble "Hello." he said calmly, before going down to one knee and closing the chest, using his chakra to seal it once more. He couldn't see Kein yet and so didn't bother looking...he wasn't sure what he would say to his former friend. He looked to Doki and titled his head, smiling "I was wearing 'green' before you were born, Doki." he chuckled, his hand going up to pull at a strand of hair nervously. He wasn't used to his natural appearance and it bothered him slightly to be wearing such an open appearance. He jumped a little as Doki suddenly hugged him, his hands going out to the sides a little before he managed to pat her back. It was a short hug and then she was fiddling with his shirt. Sypher covered his mouth with a hand, his smile hidden, and then dropped his hand to his pocket, a deep sigh welling out of his chest I hope this doesn't end badly...Mi has already indicated she is displeased with Kein... he thought, his eyes finally searching for Kein. |l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi waited until Sypher had left, everyone had left, before turning to look at Kinpaku. Her crimson orbs were lit with annoyance because of the topic she was about to bring up. Honestly she preferred not to but she did not want to let Kein think she had easily just overlooked the matter. Mi would have, had Kouhei not died.
"Sypher's freedom, and the reaffirming of the treaty was only two thirds of the reason why I came here today... " Mi started, preferring to stand as she addressed this issue. Her brows knitted together as she recalled Dai's apology. There was not a lot of things that made Mi angry but as of late Kein seemed to be able to get the best of her. "Kein came to my village on 'vacation' some time ago. It was by coincidence that something important and dangerous had come up in the village that needed tending to. He 'overheard' a mission briefing and offered his services under the pretense, however sincere it might have been, that it would serve to only strengthen the ties between Kumogakure and Kirigakure. In my nativity I made the mistake of allowing him to partake in this mission. During the mission he pulled his Shinobi out of the mission and left. " Mi said, giving the basics of the scenario to Kinpaku. Closing her eyes for a second longer than necessary, Mi used that moment to compose herself. The biggest mistake of her life, aside from allowing her brother to leave the house on the day he had died. Both mistakes had cost her the lives of people who were precious to her. "Because of everything that has transpired today, to say that I want to most absolute upholding on punishments against Kein would be hypocritical but... because he is dangerous to Kirigakure I cannot allow him to just walk away from this so easily." According to Dai, Kein seemed to be far to powerful for his own good, that even his fellow Shinobi dared not cross him. Mi trusted Kinpaku to a certain extent but she would not take such a risk again. Not one that would cost her another life should it prove to be a mistake.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:03 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

All were stepping out, at long last. Sypher and Doki stepped. Dai was still with the monks. That left the two of them alone, and whatever was to come would likely be simple to handle. She exhaled carefully, while Mi began her explanation. Freedom. The treaty. Only part of the reason to visit. The hesitation in such a statement brought a sour taste however. Why am I not surprised... she began to wonder to herself. Kein had gone to Kirigakure to relax, after she'd given him some time to think. Unfortunately, he'd gone and weaseled his way into a mission. One which clearly was frighteningly important, otherwise it would have been so serious before Doki. Naivety was always a word to foul up one's mood.

"You ask of me today, to not only give you one of my hunters, but to remove from my service, one of my advisers?" Kin spoke in a most exasperated manner, "As upholding as it is, the most I could afford to do is remove a finger, Mizukage." The raikage rose from the relaxed position. Clearly, things weren't going to be so smooth now. "Now, in the interest of my village, and a person I have seen grow since he was a genin, I'm going to ask you leave him be, and allow me to exert my own punishment in your stead. I can not spare you a second life."

Of course he'd have to do just that. She'd have to look into it all more closely, however... Kein was a prideful fellow. As irritating as it could be, this made one drastic weakness in his temperament. Even more so was the problem she had with the statement his shinobi. Just how many had he brought with? And just how many had he left to fend for themselves on the mission? "There is, but one thing I'm missing in this, Lady Mizukage. The details and information. To make someone a threat against the safety of a village would mean he moved directly against you, or your people, would it not?"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Expected. Kinpaku was going to defend her Shinobi no matter what. Just as she had geared up to do with Yokai. Hence the reason she had made it a point to speak of the hypocrisy of it all should she attempt to go full force with this. "On the contrary Lady Raikage. I will not go so far as to remove from service someone you rely upon. What I want is much more simple. I don't want Kein anywhere near Kirigakure. " At the mentioning of details Mi considered her words carefully. The mission was something highly confidential and as Kinpaku had said, not everything was required to be divulged. Mi could tell her everything that happened on the mission not what it was about but she felt it was pointless. "The details... would require another meeting with the remaining members of the party involved. I do not care to relive another one of these meetings. As I am sure you would understand. My people are my Shinobi as well. He left them and then someone from the squad died on the mission. Although it was not his fault directly, my miss guided trust led to this mistake, I do not want to see his face again Lady Raikage. Especially with the circumstances as they are you should easily understand my reasoning." Mi looked to the fire, the reflection of the flames in her eyes made them seem as if they too were ablaze. "I don't trust him and I don't trust him around my Shinobi, my people. All I ask is that he stay away from Kirigakure." Mi was sure this was the best course of action.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin remained vigilant, awaiting the curve. That's all dialogue was. An act to lead up to the big twist. Maybe a conclusion. Eventually so, actually. The twist she had expected though... That was not the twist thrown her way. Stay away from Kirigakure? That was all? "Just away?" she had to ask. There was little else to really think about. Mi continued to disclose details in the most vague manner possible. Responsible by neglect, a reasoning most asinine to the outsider. She'd lost something though. "Well, Lady Mizukage, that is ultimately your decision. I can pass the verdict along." Without all the information, or even a (clarified) measure of how important this mission he'd failed to maintain commitment to, it wasn't providing a large basis for action. Nevertheless, Kein was going to hear from her when next she saw him.
"If that is all, Mizukage?" There wasn't any kind of gripe on Kin's part any longer, all the while, she didn't know what exactly had been covered while she wasn't there. It was a sad, sad day that she couldn't be certain of her own people, now.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

Mi nodded, the Raikage obviously surprised by Mi's single request. It was simple and it did what Mi wanted it to. It kept him away from her village and away from her. She wouldn't ruin his life and she could say she delivered justice to the council members and save face. Kinpaku easily agreed to Mi's request, saying she would pass it on. At the Raikage's inquiry if that was all, Mi nodded, looking to her. The Mizukage's expression changed somewhat, taking in the Raikage as if she had just met the woman. Facing her with her body, Mi placed her hands on her thighs in a sort of diamond shape and bowed, stiffly, to the Raikage. Respect. Just because you are at the top doesn't mean you don't ever cease to give it. Advice from the older people she hung around with before she had officially 'crowned' Mizukage. "Thank you for your time." Straightening out Mi waited for Kinpaku to lead the way out. Mi was not sure how the customs went here but it felt rude to leave before the host. All that was left was to find Yokai. Hopefully she had given him enough time to bid his farewells.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

A odd expression came across his face as Kein made his way towards the temple. He felt Sypher, and Kin, as well as Mi long before he reached the temple but as he grew closer he could not shake the feeling that this was about to end very badly. Not that he wanted it to or that it would even be of his causing but of the choices of others and his own mistakes past. The first thing he noticed was his junior adviser. While she did not say anything to him he noticed in her facial expressions that his very presence put her off. He simply nodded and said," Doki its been some time since last we spoke, I am glad your in good health." He felt bad about it but that was all he could say. What more could have been said. Then there was Sypher with and even colder response. For a moment Kein didnt know what to say but after a second he simply decided to go with his gut as he made a couple steps towards him and said," Sypher. Its been an even longer time. My old friend what has become of you. Wait, before you answer please let me say this. I hold no ill will against you nor shall I. Your actions were your own and to your own ends. The Sypher I knew always planned for everything at all times. He was smart and well organized. You did what you did for a reason. What that is, well thats beyond me. But in the end know that you were the closest thing I had to a brother. I had your back then and I will have it now. If even the entire world is against you, seek me out. And if I never see you again well then know that your quality will be know among your enemies were-ever you meet them, my friend." Then came the moment of truth. He could feel the two Kage just a short ways away and, like a man walking to his own execution, made his way over to them. He bowed at the waist to first Mi, as custom dictated the guest be honored first, then to Kin. His raven hair fell back around his shoulders and in the odd light appeared a deep shade of purple instead of the normal black. Once he had reached his full height he said," Milady, I have returned. Please before you speak, know that my mind and body are once again my own and the full measure of my strength has returned. I cannot justify my actions at your office in any way. The news of my wives death pushed me far beyond any point of control." And now came the hard part. Mi, what would he say to her, what could he say. The way her body moved her, eyes twitched and her facial expressions as well as her mannerisms pointed to only one thing. His words would be pointless. He simply bowed to her again and said," It seems my words would fall as something akin to salt in an open wound so I will spare you of them. Know that It was my full intention to finish that mission. But news most grave had reached me and DEMANDED my full attention." It was all that could be said. Any more and he risked letting things slip but he held them back. Right now Kumo needed this alliance and he dared not mess it up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

With the large tiger approaching him, Cloud was not sure what to think. Although since Suzume did not seem alarmed, perhaps this thing would not pounce on him, snap his neck, and then eat his entrails. "Alright, I'll bite, who's supposed to be your friend and partner in crime?" Despite the other having Sypher's scent on him, that did not necessarily mean Sypher was this big cat's owner.

For one reason or another, Suzume had the feeling that she might get in a bit of trouble with the Raikage. At least Doki did not seem to mind Kein's return, even if she had not verbally greeted him as well.

Sypher seemed distant with his simple greeting to her. It saddened the red head a bit but she supposed they had not been as close as she had liked to think.

Then Kein had finally spoken up, greeting Doki and then reaffirming his friendship and willingness to back Sypher up. Then he walked past towards where the Raikage and the Mizukage were inside of the temple. "Uh, Kein..." it was too late though, he had gone on ahead and they didn't even know if Kinpakue had truly been finished with her meeting. "Well... hopefully he walked in at the right time." sighed Suzume, also recalling something else she had to tell Sypher.

"Ah, Sypher... I know basically what has happened to you. With the jar and being hidden away somewhere... Kirigakure I would guess. And I guess, considering there's just a regular looking box here... you might be leaving?" Merely going over the gist of what she understood and could guess, she'd let him fill in whatever she had missed before giving him the heads up. "Well... this is something I need to report to the Kage, so she can have a talk with him and the person who told him... but Kyo knows you're alive and that you're in the village. He seems hell bent on seeing you, so I guess it's up to you for how you want to handle that."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image

l| Sypher eyed Kein for a moment, sensing...what? A change? Maybe. But before he could think what to greet him with, Kein spoke and Sypher's chest tightened He.... his jaw tightened to restrain harsh words and instead looked at him in silence before responding quietly "I made a mistake that resulted in my control being taken from me." his words were tight, angry. Truly, he and Kein had been friends for longer then anyone Sypher had known. Together, they had made up the powerhouse that protected Kumogakure. That Kein could say such....what ultimately were cruel words to him stung worse then Kinpaku banishing him from Kumogakure "There was no reason behind it. No control, no calculated or planned event. If I could tell you the truth of it...but its not my place anymore." But Likely now, he'll never know that my actions were NOT my own. Still...I must have been a fool. For even someone who calls me close as a brother to not know that I would never harm Kumogakure willingly...I suppose its not surprising now that Kinpaku had doubts. he jerked his head away as Kein passed but responded once more to Kein "If we meet again, I hope you can listen." and then went to silently fiddle with his box. A single strap stretched out and he gripped it, sliding the strap over his shoulder. He turned and stared at the temple, at the people inside he had thought knew him and trusted him We never truly know each other...I wonder if I can ever trust again... he closed his eyes and sighed heavily, turning to realize Cloud had asked him something "I wouldn't advise biting. Ima has a jaw that can crush rocks." he replied, dragging up a smile as Ima set himself to purring, a sound like thunder rolling over boulders. The large cat sat and looked down at Cloud, his green/gold eyes alert and mysterious "This is Ima, Cloud. Ima, Cloud." he put a hand on Ima's head then looked at Suzume. His eyes widened just slightly as Suzume spoke and he smiled a little "Yes...I'm leaving..." he hesitated to tell her that he was banished from Kumogakure but luckily she brought up a topic he could respond with "Kyo..." he sighed again but this time there was a bit of fondness in the sigh "I don't think we'll get the chance to speak. Once Mizukage-dono is ready, we're leaving. There is nothing I can do about it." he shook his head, not sure what else he could say. It wasn't like he could come back. |l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai sat up rubbing her eyes. Little sleep again She thought as she rubbed her neck. The different Chakra signatures were clashing. Dai closed her eyes and took a breath in. Mizukage, Kinpaku, Doki, Sypher, Cloud, Suzume, and.... Dai opened her eyes as a twitch of happiness filled her. "...Kein..." She gripped the edge of the pew before standing and walking down the hall. She wanted to say bye to Sypher; Just because you can't see eye-to-eye, doesn't mean... "...you should be ungrateful" Dai walked passed the meeting room and head for the front door. She pushed the door open and peered at the faces of Doki, Suzume, and Cloud. She gave a smile to Suzume and Cloud before stepping out of the Temple. She stood away from Syher and wrapped her right arm around her torso, grabbing her left elbow. She looked at Sypher and bowed. Choosing to keep her mouth shut, Dai was still going to show respect to the man that was her teacher, comrade, her "friend" if that portion was ever there. She looked at him with her brown eyes and gave a half smiled before looking out towards the destruction of their last fight. Dai nodded and went back inside, she was never one for goodbyes, they only made things more painful. She rested against the wall outside of the room. She placed her hand on her forehead begging for not another vision. She sighed and slipped down the wall; waiting for Kinpaku to come out so they could go about their business whatever it was.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games