Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:32 pm
"I'm not running!" Suki said, making a handsign and drawing out lightning from her spear in the form of a rope. She swung it at Ayame and aimed to have it wrap around his midsection so she could grab hold and slam him on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:40 pm
Ayame's smirk returned with Nowe's words. Ditching the kid he suddenly appeared behind his friend, holding his sword to her throat. "Ah, so is this girl really important to you?" Ayame asked with a smirk.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:45 pm
Nowe glared at Ayame, freezing in his tracks. "She isn't part of this! You want to kill me remember? Fight me with some honor." He gripped his sword tightly, unsure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 pm
"Oh please, any honor I had was lost when I left the Village Hidden in the Stones, true my goal is to kill you, and I will achieve it by any means necessary, and I do mean ANY." Ayame said coldly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 pm
"So you need a hostage in order to beat him? You're pathetic." Suki said, hoping it would distract him or something so that she could try and escape from his blade.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:57 pm
Nowe cursed under his breath, trying to think desperatly how to save this situation. He sheathed his katana, and let out a sigh. "Fine...let her go and come get me then. b*****d."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm
"Fine then." Ayame said as he grabbed the girl by her collar and threw her away from him. With a swing of his sword he sent several knives at Nowe with Ayame dashing behind them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:16 pm
Suki got back on her feet after Ayame threw her. "Dammit Nowe." She said, making several quick hand signs. "Lightning Style: Lightning Burst." Her eyes glowed yellow as she felt the lightning course through her body. She knocked down all the knives and knocked Ayame away from Nowe all in one swift lightning fast move. She appeared in front of Nowe as some lightning danced around her body.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:18 pm
Nowe blinked a bit, looking at Suki confused. "You've been holding back at practive!!!" He yelled, now a bit offended that he missed out on such interesting challenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 pm
Ayame righted himself and fired more needles. Then for good measure a fireball jutsu.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm
"This isn't something I can use all the time." Suki told Nowe before easily getting rid of the needles and dodged the fireball. She appeared in front of Ayame and throwing a bunch of punches at an amazing speed. With each punch there was a shock of lightning.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:46 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Zane let go and pushed himself off the ground to avoid the attack. "Fire Style, Fireball Justu!" Zane shouted as he launched the fireball at Kikou.
Kikou shouted "Earth Release: Earth Dome" as the earth around him became a hollow ball to protect him from the fire  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm
(>.< Writers block. I am not really sure what to post Miki that's the reason that I am not posting currently.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 pm
{*sighs* It's okay. Take your time.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 pm
Keshhin stared at the tree with animosity.It wouldn't defeat him again,backing up to give himself some starting room he started to run at the tree full speed.He lifted his right foot up so that it connected with the bark and began to push up sending all his chakra down to his feet.He kept that position for ten seconds before knowing that he had beat his goal."YES!"He screamed out to the world as he began to do a little side way's dance on the tree before falling on account of loosing his concentration.He hit the ground with a thud causing all the little animal's around him to jump in fright.They glared at him with there beady little eyes and began to charge at him.Chattering away with there little teeth the gnawed at him, there teeth sinking into his flesh.It hurt but at the same time it tickled.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games