Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:18 pm
"Clearly her mother must have been a saint if she managed to grow up without turning into a b***h." Van said.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:23 pm
{On a random note, if alignments were reversed (Good characters being Evil and vice versa) what would Van be like? Would he just be a sly thief? Or the domineering type? Or what?}

"I wouldn't doubt it." Mala said before turning to head in, offering a quick hug to Van along the way. She walked over to the steps and sat herself on one of the sturdier ones.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:26 pm
"So going to come with me for mattress shopping or no?" Van asked as he looked up at where she sat on the stairs.

(Compared to how he is now? I somehow imagine him being very much like Jaquel. XD What about Mala? A dominatrix? XD)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 pm
{Probably. I imagine her to be a gold-digging seccond-in-command sort of henchman with a secret sentimental side. Very demanding and manipulative, very vain. So...if they were in the Evil!Verse...does that mean Van would be sort of like a pimpdaddy and Mala his top b***h? XDD Or would they hate each other?}

Mala nodded, her smile growing all the wider. "Definately! Just let me change clothes first! We probably already got enough attention as it is today." she said with a sweatdrop, heading to her old room to change out of the dancer outfit and into something far more modest. She decided to change into a white dress with a brown corset. Mala also decided to wear her hair up in a ponytail. Once she was finished with everything, she came back down and latched onto Van's arm. "Let's go~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 pm
((Or, if it was regular ol' Oppositeland, Van would be a timid wimp and Mala's b***h. XD ))

"If I wasn't the jealous type, I'd almost suggest your street performances would make a great source of income." Van said with a smile, wondering if he was getting to get dirty looks now as the asshat that made the same girl cry about ten times over in the same day.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:45 pm
((And there goes the warning light. I'll try to be on tomorrow morning before I go off for thanksgiving festivities.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:45 pm
{I love that idea. Pure brilliance. The reason why I asked was because I wanted to draw them in a sort of evil opposite land sort of feel. biggrin }

Mala remembered how humiliated she was when he denied their marriage while he had forgotten what he did, even if it was after the crowd had dispersed. She decided to take a little bit of vengeance at that moment. "Oh, really? When I did it earlier, I got plenty of attention and money from it. I don't know how many times I heard sexual comments. I think once someone even grabbed my breast." Mala said in a casual manner, lying about the grabbing of her breast. Still, she'd hoped that it would at least incite some sort of reaction from him.

{**edit - Okay. Goodnight, and happy Thanksgiving! ^.^}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:50 pm
"All the more reason not to." Van said, an eye starting to twitch slightly. "And if you remember the guy's face I'll give him...a good talking to. Yes, a good 'talking to'...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:01 pm
"Yeah. There's also all of those a**-pinchers back at the inn, the creepy-stare bartender, that slobbery-looking homeless guy that keeps staring at my a**, and then there's that wierdo that kept trying to give me love letters too!" Mala recounted some of her experiences, while making them out to be a little worse than they actually were. "But don't worry about that! I'm sure I'll do fine on my own if I need to."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:22 am
"And why am I just now hearing about this?" Van asked sternly as he raised an eyebrow at her. "You know, before all hell broke loose? I was sane this morning you know."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:49 am
"You didn't bring it up before." Mala said, not seeming to be bothered one bit. Of course, she was well known for botteling things up at the worst possible moment. "This isn't honestly surprising, though, is it? There's barely any women at all in that town who haven't been taken off to Jaquel's little bedroom."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:55 am
Van sighed at the thought of living so close to the demon that had made their lives miserable on more than one occasion, but shook it off. He was forgiven, they were happy again, time to stop worrying about the unconcious demon for now. "Considering the state of the men in this town, what jobs are there that wouldn't have everyone drooling over you?"

((Leaving soon. >.<))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:59 am
{Alright. Happy Thanksgiving!}

"I'm not sure. It'd have to be one where I wouldn't be seen, but there aren't many of those up for grabs." Mala said after a moment of thought.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:22 pm
((Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Super brief check in while I'm at my family's place using their crap-tastical internet. =D ))

"Well, maybe they'll stop once you start getting more bulge." Van joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 pm
{Okay, thanks for coming in even for a little bit. biggrin }

"Maybe. Or maybe I'll become even prettier then." Mala joked back, smiling broadly and warmly despite how tired she felt.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games