Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 pm
"So what would you two ladies like to go off and do while those three are busy with their fort and conversation?" Maso chuckled softly as he began popping his shoulder. It felt like he pulled a muscle when attacked Sheik.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:27 pm
"no idea...." Kana sighed and poked Krystina. "you got any ideas?" she murmured.
"nope..... i'm thinking i might swim some more...." Krystina sighed. "but you can't keep up with me at all so that won't work will it Kana." she snickered and poked Kana back.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 pm
"Do you think you ladies are up for a game of volleyball with a ninja?" Maso offered lightly as a volleyball net already set up and a volleyball appeared. He began tossing the ball between both his hands as he waited for a response. Krystina seemed to be doing well here at the beach.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:29 pm
"maybe...." Kana grinned. "but is it you against us or are you gonna have a team mate?" she sighed and glanced at Krystina with a small smirk.
"we'rejust curious....." Krystina sighed and sat up, leaning on her handsas she looked up at him with her bright blue yes.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm
"Just me. You'd be surprised at how fast I can move," he chuckled walking over to the volleyball net. "Your choice, ladies."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:56 pm
"works for us." the girls hummed and stood up, walking over to the net side by side before Kana took the front and Krystina took the back of their side of the court. "ready when you are" they chimed.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:06 pm
"Let's go," Maso smiled hitting the ball over the net and preparing to move quickly to wherever the ball was planning on going when returned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:20 pm
the girls smiled and Kana quickly hit the ball back over the net before landing on her feet and sliding back a bit while Krystina got ready incase it was hit back over to her.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm
Maso hit the ball back over to the girls with a smirk. True that feet weren't supposed to be used, but for ninjas, their arms, legs and head were able to be used in a game of volleyball.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm
Krystina gave a small grin and hit the ball to Kana who spiked it over the net with her fist, small smiles on both their faces as they looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 pm
Maso had barely made it in time to kick the ball up into the air, but he kicked it a bit too hard and it hit Lucius in the back. "Ouch..." "Oops... Sorry, Lulu," Maso called only for Hades to kick the ball back towards him and hit Maso in the chest with it. "Ouch... Hades always did kick the ball hard..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:15 pm
"you ok?" the girls chimed as they looked at him, each one playing with their colored hair.
"lucius, you alright?" Krystina asked as she glanced over at him, a soft smile on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 pm
"I'll be alright in a second or two," Maso replied rubbing his chest.
"I'm just peachy... With a hint of red," Lucius responded softly as Hades lightly placed a hand on the spot on his back that had been hit. "You all continue playing. I'm used to getting hit by that thing... Maso isn't the best at sports that involve the feet and considering he uses his feet in volleyball, he ain't too great at it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:45 pm
"alright." Krystina smiled and then turned back to Maso. "whenever you're ready...." she mumbled and then looked to Kana who'd leaned against another wall of air and played with her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:14 pm
"We're good," Maso chuckled grabbing the ball and lightly tossing it over to Kana. "Your serve." He had a pink circular shape in the center of his chest as he stood in the middle of his side of the court.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games