Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:46 pm
She dodged the attacks he sent her way knowing her speed made up for any possible lack in strength. She was glad a moment realizing without her wings it would make her a better fighter, though also wondered at what cost. She continued sending attacks his way narrowly missing his good arm. "Get your but moving Locke! Don't get sloppy." She was harsh, though meant it more in her own worry. She needed to know should something happen and she couldn't reach him, that he could protect himself. She would call out though feeling the ground move and was a hair too slow as something grabbed her leg and the earth moved like it were very muddy water. She scowled knowing this would be a better time for her wings as she struggled to break free.

Gaurin had watched the two from afar and waited till he could get the woman knocked down. He was impressed she had dodged a few of his own spells thrown into the mix of Locke's. He soon stepped forward to view Locke with fire in his eyes. "So then, here we are. Don't worry about her. She's a tough one, she'll last long enough for me to have some fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:45 pm
"Gaurin! Why are you here now? Still picking on those less able to defend themselves? Not much has changed since we were kids, huh?" Locke wondered why he still acted as if they were known to each other for years, yet it still felt real enough to him. Like his old memories were returning.

"So. It would appear you really DO remember me now. I'm so flattered! But it's too late. I still plan to settle things between us, and I will never accept you as one of us."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 pm
Demona scowled seeing the troubled one as she wanted to name him. "I swear you will regret this!" She snarled. She struggled to stay above the ground making her way to what she hoped was the edge of the muck. "Stupid lacky, let one of your own people get taken away without a care." She was beyond angry though wasn't sure if it were at Gaurin or herself for getting caught.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm
"You think I care about that? I never wanted to be a part of your clan!" Locke watched as Demona was being swallowed by the ground. "Grr... I don't have time for you right now, Gaurin! Just leave us be! I don't want to fight you!"

Gaurin looked dumbfounded as Locke spoke back to him. "You... don't want to fight? What's wrong with you? When we were younger, you always wanted to fight back! What's gotten into you?" He thought for a moment. "Hm. If you don't want to fight me, then you can 'try' to save the b***h over there." With that, Gaurin incresed his spell, making the area around Demona even more liquefied. "Ta-ta for now, Locke. Next time we meet, you WILL fight me." He left. No trace, as usual.

Locke dove for Demona. He didn't want to risk using his alchemy to solidify the earth for fear that Demona would be stuck. instead, he dove into the gooey, muddy earth to save her.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:23 pm
She called out feeling it more like she were trying to swim and knew she had to find a way out though simply kept sinking. She tried to stay above the ground though was soon sinking under just seeing Lock move for her as she went under. She closed her eyes holding her breath knowing this wasn't going to be good at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm
"Demona! Don't you give up on me!" Locke thrust his metal arm into the mud, and felt his way around in the depths. He couldn't feel anything with his arm, so he hoped that she could, and would grab it. A moment passed, and Locke felt a tug on his arm. He was hoping it was her. he pulled his arm out, hoping to see her face.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm
She felt herself sinking but continued trying to find a bottom or anything to grab hold of. Soon she felt something hard and grabbed it feeling movement. As she reached the surface she took in a lungful of air coughing as it was also a mixture of mud. She laid on the ground a moment once she was halfway out wiping her face and trying to cough up what mud she had swallowed. "That b*****d. I swear I will kill him."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm
"Demona... Thank the gods you're alive." He hugged her gently, not wanting to cut off her breathing. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, helping her to her feet. "Come on. Let's get back to the others. You could use something to eat anyways."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:51 pm
Demona coughed a bit more nodding as he hugged her. "It will take more then that to kill me Locke. If I die it will be in a bloody battle." She soon stood realizing he had but his jacket around her and smiled lightly. He was a kind man. She walked back to the inn with him, though rather then get food with Jack and Sam she went back to their room and decided to clean the mud from herself. "I will join you soon enough dear. Why don't you go ahead to the others. I will clean up a bit first." She then turned and headed to the bathroom and beginning the water to clean and think to herself."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:22 pm
Locke kissed Demona , then nodded to her. "Okay. I'll save you some. Go and get cleaned up. I'll brief everyone on Gaurin." He watched her enter the room, then went to Sam and Jack's room. "Hey guys. We got a problem. Gaurin's back. And he's a bigger problem than I thought."

Jack was busy making breakfast as usual. "Oh, great. Bad enough that Drake won't be back for another day at least. Now we got to deal with him? Last you told us, he was a bit of a nut case?"

"You could say that... He's always been like that. Ever since we were kids."

"Kids? But I thought Jack said you don't remember your past?" Sam was utterly confused, and being in their group, it made things worse.

"That's true, Sam. But the strange thing, is ever since Andrea vanished in that portal, memories have been revealing themselves in my mind. I'm not even sure if they are my memories, but they seem real to me." Locke took a seat and picked up DK, he still seeming not to like Locke, but didn't really mind him anymore. "And also, he just attacked me and Demona. She's in our room right now, trying her best to unwind."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:32 pm
Demona stood within the shower letting the water rush over her. She began hating that other called Gaurin. She knew he was out to take on Locke and felt something needed to be done. Locke had been tormented enough since loosing his arm because of him, and the recent loss of a friend. She scowled as she got dressed and put her weapons back on. She stopped before going to enter the room with the others biting her lip. She was still a stranger to this world, even to the group with the exception of Locke. She closed her eyes overhearing them and made up her mind. She quietly left the inn looking about the town for someone that may help her track down the one that wanted to attack Locke. She eventually went back to the area she had been training in and leaned against a tree wondering if she should simply wait and see if he decided to show once more. She looked about the field calling out just in case. "Gaurin! If you wish a fight with Locke, you Will go through me first!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 pm
Locke and the gang were busy eating, patiently awaiting his lover to come back from cleaning up. Locke was still worried, feeling like Demona was feeling like a burden. He didn't know what to do. But he felt he had to do something soon, or Demona might do something that would get her killed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... You freely call me to come and claim your life before I take that of your lover's? How brave..." Gaurin appeared out of nowhere from behind the tree. "You should be careful what you wish for in this world, outcast. Bad things tend to happen to those who wish for things." He swung his hand, releasing energy that sliced the tree in half, barely missing Demona as she leaped away. "Huh. Quicker than I thought. No matter. This should make things more fun for me, then." Gaurin prepared himself to attack.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm
Demona heard the noise behind her then took note of Gaurin's voice. She moved quickly sensing something in his words denoting a strike. "I may be an outcast to this world, but it doesn't mean I can't kill you. I will stop you before you can hurt Locke any further." She sent her own attacks towards him knowing he had an upper hand with his magic. She would have if she still had her wings. She figured to think later and focus on the battle ahead. Magic or no, she wouldn't let him win. She called out sending and dodging strikes with him. He was better then she had thought given his earlier appearances, but would still keep up. She smiled catching a bit of his arm though wishing it were more. "Soon perhaps I'll take your arm as you did his." She knew better then to get too overzealous knowing well the cost it could have and made sure she being careful in her offense and defense.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:03 pm
Gaurin dodged her attacks with little effort. She was skilled, even catching his arm after throwing a punch her way. "Well now. This seems to be getting even better than I thought. I haven't had such a challenge in years! I'm going to savor the time it takes to kill you, my pet." Gaurin twisted his arm, turning her attack against her, and grabbed her arm, throwing her against what was left of the tree. While she was stunned, he sent some energy discs at her, slicing her superficially all over her arms and body. "Aww... Giving up already?" He watched as she was in pain, the blood dripping from her wounds. "If that's all the fight you are going to give, I should just kill you now..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:13 pm
She struggled as he had managed to catch her and threw her to the tree. She bit her lip feeling the attacks but only gripped her weapon tighter in her hand. She turned to view him a moment sizing up the situation and laughed. He really knew nothing of her people. "My people never give up in a fight." She felt the pain of the wounds but would ignore it, another thing she had always been good at. She charged once more remembering he was just as skilled and not to take him for granted. She managed to get a few more strikes at him getting lucky she knew at one jab slicing into his leg. Her breathing was heavy and knew she would have to finish this battle soon or the others, especially Locke would get suspicious about her absence.

-------------------

Adius sat within the room. Disturbing visions of things to come running through his mind. "Zhin, get to Locke, He needs to reach the off worlder now. She will die if he does not get there to stop the fight." He watched Zhin take off and knew he would reach him, though from his vision was sad knowing it may not be in time.

Zhin headed towards the in within moments of his companion's warnings. He soon found the room seeing the three. "Forgive the intrusion. Adius had another vision. If you don't hurry, you're off world friend will die." He then wouldn't wait as he started running from the inn hoping that Locke and or the others were following.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games