Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara had already retracted her mind into the protective shell of her own mind and had raised her defenses. However, getting close to Zamir had already become a priority. "You've been really quiet Zamir. What'd you do over the summer?" She actually sounded honestly interested in his summer, and she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

User ImageKevin smiled at her apology for joining them. He wasn't the only one who seemed a bit uncomfortable about the crowd of students. "I don't think it's a problem. well not with me since we weren't really talking about anything"he said politely. The whole time he spoke he was still hoping that no one else would join the group and that he could just go back to his book but he knew that Nicole would yell at him again. Wait Nicole wasn't around so he could get away with it. His red eyes darted around in an attempt to find his sister.
User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy blushed lightly as Tamara introduced her to Alexander. She kind of sucked at making new friends. Well, obviously she must have bumped into him in corridors or something.
"Guitar. Nothing really too harsh." she mumbled timidly, her cheeks turning slightly red with embarrassment as she glanced up at him hesitantly, pointing to the guitar on her back.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He glanced at Tamara, then back to Lucy and smiled and nodded. "That's cool. You sing too, right? I've heard you singing at least once. What kind of guitar do you have? I got this one at a Muggle shop. It's a Gibson." He smirked and patted his guitar case. "Its sound helps to soothe me."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sissy Suspiria

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 pm

User Image

Sissy watched all the kids going around, running around everywhere. This was the biggest thing to have ever happened. She kept thinking about the school. This school she'll be going to in a few moments. It'll be a whole new life, a whole new world. It literally would be a whole new world! She felt my heart racing a bit. She really don't know anyone at all...surely that must be the case for everyone here? She wondered,
"Am I supposed to know where to go? Maybe I'll wait by this bench." Her father left, looking at everyone with their parents. At least soon everyone will be in her same situation. No one will be around their parents anymore, they'd only have themselves. Surely this woman she was told to find was around here somewhere..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy nodded as she listened to him, a corner of her ruby lips tugged up into a soft grin.
"A Taylor. Was on back ever since my first note." she joked lightly with a small, shy smile as she recalled her past. She had no idea how she got the guitar, actually. She just knew she loved it, and would rather die than give it away.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He chuckled, seeing her open her shell a little, and patted the gibson case. "This one isn't my first though. I got this one over the summer from my uncle. He said if I'm gonna be in a band, then I need a performance guitar. So he got me this." He paused, remembering his old guitar. "So, ugh, hey, would you... would you want to play with me sometime? Like, have a jam sess?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy blushed again and crossed her arms, feeling Pantalaimon scoot closer to her neck to warm up.
"You're planning to be in a band?", she questioned curiously with a smile, "Definitely!" she smiled at Alexander, feeling a sudden burst of excitement pump in her veins.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 pm
Shin Sever 1st Year.

Shin was getting annoyed. He tapped the upper clansmen on the shoulder with his good hand. "Your on my book" He stated flatly to the boy. He was talking about some muffle thing to a girl. "Can I have it please" He said. He wanted it now. His black eyes looking up through his ratty hair. His scar shining brightly thanks to the light.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "Well, not yet, but soon. We're working on it. It's nothing big." He looked towards the horseless carts. "Still looking for another guitarist though. Our sound needs two. At least, that's what Ivan thinks." Then some punk kid came up behind him and started saying something to him. "Hey man, chill your wand." He stepped closer to Lucy, away from the boy and whatever was bothering him. "Hey, you can call me Xander or Oz. Most people in Claw call me Oz."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Ryn jumped off the train pulling Kaera with her. She was happy to be back and excited to see everyone agian, and hoped to find Kaera someone to cheer her up as well. She began to look around looking for a certain face. THERE wait, maybe, she thought looking closer, YES it's him but with glasses, Her smile grew, He looks so cute in those. Pulling Kaera again in his direction, once she was close enough she let go of her cousin's hand, "TYLER!" she yelled as she jumped on him giving him a tight hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole paled slightly when she was she heard about the boats. She quickly shook her head to try and hide the fact that she had. The girl had a hidden fear of water and boating that only her family was aware of. "Oh that's right we need to take boats to the castle,"she said trying to keep the fear out of her voice. The red head could already tell this wouldn't turn out well for her.User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy listened to him carefully. He was in a band. How awesome is that?
"Cool!", she beamed joyfully before blushing softly as he took a step closer to her, "Er, you can call me Lu." she muttered nervously, feeling her cheeks turning redder and redder every second.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He nodded coolly. "Lu. I like that. Simple, yet beautiful. Beauty is a fickle thing. Sights are beautiful and yet music can be beautiful. Sights and sounds? And names, too, I guess. So can anything be beautiful? What about smells?" He stopped talking and looked to her, quirking an eyebrow. "Oh, sorry, I forgot you were there for a moment. Sometimes I go on this odd rants and talk things out with myself. So, um, do you eat or stuff?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cœur chewed some more, then hesitated for a moment as she saw Nicole's face grow slightly colourless. She decided not to pursue her uneasiness.

Hopefully not drawing attention to herself, she started chewing again, savouring the taste of the jellybean.

"Uh, so. How was summer for you all?" she asked, addressing everyone within earshot.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games