Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm

crying crying crying SINGLE!!! I can't find a guy OR a girl... Damn that's gypped. crying crying crying
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Single Again! I Think Im Broke! sweatdrop

The Tony Bravo

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Freezing Fox

Unbeatable Hunter

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:48 am

im a 20 year old transgender mtf and i have just started transitioning i moved to baltimore i dont think anyone will ever love me as a women im sick of being seen as a man i want to meet someone that accepts me for the women i am on the inside and not for what i am on the outside. i whould love to be in a relatinship but i need to know that they see me as a women i want to be held and cuddle and be close with someone ive never even had a kiss from someone that i realy liked
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:31 pm

hey im single

Mr_Redmon1

Fashionable Smoker

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aka_Ouji_Rin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:03 pm

I are single! I guess it's not bad really. but I'm also a bit unaprochable cause I think I always have like a pissed off look on my face and I have two rings in my lip an industrial and spike tapers in my ears.. > > so people dont really hit on me. well not normal people anyway. but I guess thats good cause I dont like normal people... > >
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:18 pm

yachiru fan
im a 20 year old transgender mtf and i have just started transitioning i moved to baltimore i dont think anyone will ever love me as a women im sick of being seen as a man i want to meet someone that accepts me for the women i am on the inside and not for what i am on the outside. i whould love to be in a relatinship but i need to know that they see me as a women i want to be held and cuddle and be close with someone ive never even had a kiss from someone that i realy liked

awww... i'm sorry, ya chan. i'm sure you're a very pretty woman.

Mika Hisoka

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm single. Unfortunately. I hate being single. sad
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 am

I've been single for about a year now, and the last person I was with was a guy (which was why it ended...haha). I'm not unhappy as a single person, but I guess everyone gets lonely sometimes. I'm not opposed to meeting someone, but I don't like to look either. I'm not opposed to anything, really : ) but I guess either I believe in fate or I'm lazy. Maybe both.

lavadoctor

Aesuna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 am

I am single. Yay gonk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 am

Engaged heart

vampireyari

3,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

DeathxGrip

Dedicated Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 am

Taken, since 11/19/11 d:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 am

Single since July 2011. I have a date tonight though.

lgtenos
Vice Captain

kuro-darkling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:21 am

Single and kind of liking it. I don't have to worry wether I'm passing well enough for them, or if the whole thing just weirds them out. I can do whatever I want with my hair, hence why I grew it out again and not have to give a flying dog poo if that ruins the whole image for them or not. sweatdrop Haha...it's kind of nice but it might cause me to be destined to be alone, lol.
((btw, FtM transgender. That probably explains a lot of what I just said, lol.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 pm

lgtenos
Single since July 2011. I have a date tonight though.

Good luck! I've been single for all of my 17 years...

Bigbadbo3

Kaze Espada

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Being single sucks. I always feel lonely(except when Im taken).
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games