Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 pm
"I'm the cat after all..." She said quiet. "Agile is kind of my shtick."
Haru took a bite out of the delicious apple and smiled at Rath.
The rain lessened but still came down in a small mist, a light dew covering everything.
She looked out over the field, scarcely having any tables on it and smiled. It looked almost like it was from a fairy tale.
Prince Charming and Princess Charming, in the field eating apples.
Haru blushed madly and took another bite out of the apple.
"They are very yummy." Haru grinned, her cheeks stuffed making her look like a chipmunk.

Akito blushed. "Wow, sorry. I made a mess of myself, didn't I?"
He took her hand in his and smiled his pearly whites.
"Thank you Yuzu." He grinned sheepishly. "Hmm, you got something on your lips..."
He leaned forward and kissed her once. "There, all gone." He winked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm
Rath smirked. With your cheeks puffed up like that you look like a chipmunck. Are you sure you're not the chipmunck instead of the cat? He asked teasingly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 pm
"Oh shut up!" Haruhi laughed, smacking his head and swallowing the apple in her mouth.
"Even if I don't like being the cat, doesn't mean I want to be a chipmunk, stupid!"
An apple fell on Rath's head from the tree and Haru-Chan giggled.
"The tree is on my side, I think it likes me." She covered her mouth to hide her smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 pm
Rath rolled his head andpatted Haru on the head. You keep telling yourself that. He told her mockingly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:04 pm
Haruhi smiled at Rath and finished up her apple, leaning back against the tree.
"Well, at least it makes a good back rest." She smiled, ruffling Rath's hair.
Haru kissed the tree and then gagged.
"Never mind, it tastes like tree." She grinned. "At least you don't taste like tree."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:13 pm
Rath sighed. Of course I don't taste like tree, I'm not a tree or eat trees or use tree tooth paste. He said then finished his apple and leaned against the tree by her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:17 pm
Looking to him, she smiled a bit but felt her smile faulter. Noticing him blush her eyes widened quite a bit. Staring at him in awe she tilted her head a little. A-Akito-sama.. Is.. Really blushing..? I've never seen him blush before.. It's so cu.. She thought before feeling her thoughts melt away once she got a kiss. Smiling she returned the kiss feeling like she was on cloud nine. Feeling her cheeks burn a little she smiled a small smile before nodding."T-Thankyou, Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice gently yet sweetly. Looking down shyly her amethyst colored eyes were incredibly soft.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 pm
Haru smiled at him and wrapped one of her arms around his neck.
She leaned close to him and murmured in his ear, amusedly, "Tree toothpaste?"
She kissed his cheek and smiled. "We really need to market some of that, now. I am never going to let you hear the end of Tree Toothpaste." Her smile grew.
A couple walked past and they looked at Rath and Haru. When they had gone a little aways off, they murmured quietly, "They are so cute.... How adorable..."
Haruhi concealed her laugh and looked at Rath.

"Thank you for what? I did nothing..." He murmured, his hand running over her side.
"Do you enjoy the food, dear?" He smiled.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:38 pm
Nodding a bit she smiled up to him. Though she couldn't help but look to him with a newly found awe. Akito-sama.. Before you looked so innocent.. I wish everyone could see this side of you.. Your so sweet.. Even though I don't deserve half of the affection or compliments you give me.. She thought a bit before realizing she was staring. Looking away quickly she blushed brightly."Oh.. Um.. Y-Yeah.."She mumbled shyly bobbing her head a little. Looking down a bit she smiled at how cute he had looked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:57 pm
"You are so adorable when you are shy, Yuzu dear." Akito gawked, snuggling close to her.
He picked some of his noodles with his chopsticks and said quietly, "Open up wide, sweet cheeks."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Blinking a little she looked up to him. Looking to his chopsticks she then looked up to him. Nodding a little she opened her mouth a little looking up to him."Ah.."Whispered her voice quietly as she looked up to him. Her little ears twitched as she looked up into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:16 pm
He put the chopsticks in her mouth, the noodles dropping in.
Akito smiled and ruffled her hair very gently.
"Eat up, dear one." He smiled at her and popped a piece of chicken in his mouth.
"I can't have you fainting from hunger... Now can I?" He whispered, pulling her onto his lap and wrapping his arms around her.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 pm
Chewing the noodles she then swallowed smiling. It was really good, she suppose Tayutsa Sohma was still cooking all of the meals. Blinking she'd have to personally thank him and Tsutsu. Since Tsutsu-kun was Tayutsas' son. Though now that she thought about she wondered where Tsutsu was. Though being pulled into his lap she felt almost like a child. Akito had a bit of habbit of pulling her into his lap."N-No, Akito-sama.. B-But is it really proper for me to be in your lap..?"She said quietly as she looked down to her lap. Feeling her thumbs twiddle a bit she looked down shyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:07 am
Yeah, when she gave it to me she said, "If you ever think I don't care about you, look at this and know that I love you." We were all we had, my father died 2 days before I was born...  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 am
"I don't care what is proper and isn't..." Akito murmured in her ear. "If anything proper keeps me from touching my Yuzu then I must be improper because I love the touch of your skin on mine."
His fingers caressed her twiddling thumbs so gently, you could barely feel it.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games