Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno glared at Endymion and briskly walked over to his little sister saying clearly, "Seer I hear and now know. Your time has passed, and the Seer must go." the power suddenly vanishing and hearing her groan softly and slip back under into a dreamless sleep.

He turned on the man and crossed his arms over his chest. "Right. Told you and risked Franco getting the final one of us thanks to some spy? I had to keep her safe. One of the reason's I left was to keep one of us hidden and one of us was unknown. You, Kyle, and I were all in the open, but she had to remain hidden. The Voice only comes out when she's alseep anyways. She ran herself ragged to keep herself too tired for the Seer's Voice to come out. Why do you think she was always training?" Yuno retorted heatedly, his eyes smouldering.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

"Okay boys. You can compare the sizes of your reproductive organs later. Right now both of you need to silence yourselves and calm down."

Isis placed a hand on both of the male's heads, forcing them to knock together before releasing them. At the rate they were going, they were going to wake up Riley. She limped back behind the bar, poking at one of the cacti before frowning. They were getting louder...It wasn't playful banter anymore either...

"The desert...She is crying...She does not like the bloodshed..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

As he watched the viera smack the other two together by their heads, Kyle had to chuckle. He had to admit that woman had guts. "Golda Sensei, if she has the last Gift, what are we going to do? Tristian-kun has been trying to locate the Seer for years since he knew Endymion-kun was the Ghost, Yui-kun was the Shamer, and I am the Hunter. If Joey-chan is the last one, how are we going to keep a spy from knowing?" He asked, his already incredibly adult-like mind runnig on overdrive. "Isis-chan, is there a place that Joey-chan can stay that is guarded or hidden?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:25 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

"There is no place better guarded than this bar...There are plenty of empty room upstairs. All of you who are new to Giza can stay here...I'm sure Honey will welcome you all with open arms."

Isis smiled softly and began mixing up random drinks out of boredom. Her ankle hadn't healed yet, but just sitting around was starting to drive her mad. She frowned, hopping up on the bar and attempting to make herself comfortable. The viera couldn't remain still, but she couldn't stand anymore either. Her ankle was bothering her too much.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 pm

User Image
Sol White

"So...Anyone feel like explaining what Jo-Jo was talking about?"

Sol looked at each of the assassin's curiously before shrugging. She wandered over to the bar, glancing at the rabbit woman as if asking for permission before carefully removing her heels for her. The strap digging into the ankle could not have felt good.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda snapped out of her own attempt to decode the prophecy and looked at Sol. "Ano... gomen Sol-chan. I don't understand it myself. The Seer's Voice is the most confusing of all of the Assassin Gifts. The four Gifts are steeped in Sombra Mente legends and myths. It was said that there were four familes from the old Guild, from the very beginning of the Guild, and they each had a Gift. The Hunter's Nose comes from the old Lobo family. The Shamer's Eyes is from the Lástima family. The Ghost's Ears is the Ocaso family. And the Seer's Voice is from the Borrar family, the original Guild Lord family. It was said that the Assassin Gifts were created from the familes trying to keep the bloodlines pure. They were the oldest families in the Guild and the inbreeding resulted in the bloodline expanding itself." She explained, then looked at the four assassin's around her.

She sighed and continued. "However, they finally decided to marry into the other families, but only each others. Thus each family was linked in both blood and Gift. All but the Seer. They are the leader of the four, and they are the most cryptic. The Shamer, Ghost, and Hunter can each use the other's gifts themselves and use the other's senses as an extension their own when they are in close proximity, but the Seer is unable to connect with them. It is unknown why. So, ano.. if Kyle-kun was away form Yuno-kun, but within the limits, he could see through Yuno-kun's eyes like his own, thus seeing what he sees, or Endymion sees. also, he could hear what the heard and smell the scents they could smell. It works for the three boys like that. But the Seer is meant to be the leader, not on the same level, but that changed when my Father's family took control. Ah! Gomen. I have been rambling." Golda said and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

User Image
Sol White

"It's fine. Thanks for the explanation."

Sol smiled at Golda. She wanted to ask a few more questions, but the look on Isis's face made her stop. The viera suddenly jumped down from the bar, hissing in pain when her ankle touched the ground and limping towards the door. She just stood there for a moment before yanking open the door and catching the person who fell within the bar.

Sol took a few steps forward, trying to get a better look at the person. Long back hair, partially recognizable dancer clothing, and blood...Honey. The male had collapsed in the viera's arms.

"Oh s**t...That's not good."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Brian Grant

User Image

The moment Brian saw the male that had been so kind to him earlier, he jumped into his doctor mode faster than he could think. "Get me some room people! I need as much needle and thread as we got! I need four people with steady hands, clean rags, plenty of vodka, all the small blades here, and small tongs! Let's move it!" He yelled and watched a large area become suddenyl clear as he grabbed the male from Isis, laying him down and dousing his hands in vodka to sterilize them.

He saw Yuno grabbing his kit as well and produce the essential items and bottles of vodka pile up next to him. "Okay Honey. You're gonna be fine. I'll patch you up sweeite. I had just planned a nice thing to repay you too. Can't have you dying on me before I can do that." Brian murmured to the injured male and took stock of the wound. It was a shot to hit stomach and he grimaced. "I need those hands!" He demanded and waited for the other three people to step forward.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

"Isaac...Take Riley and go upstairs, now."

After Isis had ushered Isaac and the boy he now carried up the stairs, she went over to assist Brian. An injured leg did not effect her ability to hold her hands steady. The viera looked around, noting that Sol had already gone into security mode and had taken to guarding the door.

"Two more people! Step forward, now!"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo woke up and rolled herself off of the table, limping to the group, her left eye covered by the bandages, her ribs and legs also heavily bandaged. "I can help. I owe him my life. Let me help." She asked, panting slightly. "My hands are steady and I can ease pain with nerve points." She pleaded, wanting to do something to help.

She had woken up a few times when Honey had been fixing her up and it didn't feel right to her to just lay still when he needed help.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm

User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer wanted to cry when she saw Honey injured. It shouldn't have been possible for such a sweet, kind person to get hurt. "Valti... Someone needs to find Valti and tell him," she whispered, glancing over at Lena. The girl was already busy, though; she had taken her cue from Sol and was guarding the back door, her blue eyes cold and both guns drawn.

Jennifer then realized that Brian still needed someone else to help, and helping would be more productive than crying. She swallowed hard and stepped forward. "I will help."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Brian Grant

User Image

Brian was half tempted to tell Jo-Jo to go back to rest, but when she said that she could ease the pain, he reamined silent and nodded. Honey was far too kind and gentle to allow him to feel pain when it could be even slightly reduced. He snapped back into his doctor mode and began issuing orders. "Jo-Jo, make him as numb as possible and I'll need you to cover pain levels trough out. You killing the pain will help us out greatly because he won't move as much. Jenni, I need you to clean the wound with the vodka and some cloths. Isis, when the wound is clean, I need you to keep the blood out of where I am working and I want you to wrap him when we are done. Yuno, I know you are best with closing up wounds so that will be you." He told them and watched the young assassin lightly hitting various places on the man's body, some longer than others and then leaning back and nodding. "Okay Jenni, I need him as clean as you can get him." He asked calmly, using a gentle voice to coax a her into her task.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 pm

User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer set her jaw and nodded. Her mind went back eight years, to when she'd been working on her parents' farm. Once her father had accidentally been shot by a neighbor while mending a fence, and Jennifer had helped fix him up before the ambulance arrived. This wasn't too different, and Honey was definitely the closest thing she now had to a father figure. Helping him would be second nature.

She soaked a rag in the alcohol and began to clean around the wound, thoroughly but gently in case Honey could still feel what was happening. The bleeding had slowed, so her job wasn't too difficult. Once she was finished, she stepped back to make room for Isis and Brian, moving to where Honey's head was resting. She smoothed the hair back from his face and cleaned a few superficial cuts on it. "Don't worry, Honey, you'll be just fine," she said softly, not sure whether or not the male could hear her.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Brian Grant

User Image

Once Jenni had cleaned him (which he had to say was pretty damn well), Brian began to make cuts to get into the wound to extract the bullet with a small blade he had procured form Yuno moments earlier. He vaguely registered Jo-Jo hitting more points and then panting, obviously not fully capable of doing much other than keeping his pain levels down. As he set his jaw, he gently slipped the tongs into the hole and felt them make contact with the bullet in question and he gave the female assassin a questioning look, to which she nodded and hit two more points beofre nodding back. He froze for a moment and whispered, "Honey, if you can hear me, I'm sorry I wasn't there to take this for you. You are too sweet for anyone to shoot, just like your name." and then plunged the tongs into his stomach and quickly, but gently, removed the metal slug,

He dropped it into a small dish at his feet and let Isis clean up before Yuno stitched up the hole, then waited for Isis to wrap the wounds and stitches. "Okay people. Honey will be just fine. You guys did great." He told them and smiled, then frowned at Jo-Jo. "And you need to rest before we have to do this to you too. Someone take her to a room stat."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 pm

User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena heard Brian order someone to take Jo-Jo upstairs, and immediately holstered her weapons and made sure the back door was secure. Then she went over and tossed the girl over her shoulder. "Let's go, Shorty," she said as she walked up the stairs, grinning.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games