Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"I hope so." Kari muttered to herself. She shifted uneasily in her chair. Her throat felt like it was on fire, she was so thirsty. And Jack was right there! She could hear his heart beat, pushing the sweet blood through his veins. "Come on....Think of something else....Don't think about how good his blood would taste....Don't...." She thought to herself, growing more and more fidgety.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:21 pm
( You say that like I'm purposly trying to make things difficult for you....which I usually do lol )

The cop shifted his aim between the two, looking at them a little confused. "They? Who's they?" he asked, pointing the gun back at Remy. "You better start explaining."

Jack got back up and moved to the cabnit, his back turned to Kari. "This guy really didnt' keep things organized, though I guess he didn't think that a bunch of teenagers would be walking in his footsteps.." He said.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:28 pm
((Yeah, you're so cruel to me. ))

"It was horrible, I was helping the lady next to get home after I saw her in some trouble, but it went horribly wrong. So this street gang made us go to the graveyard to help them pillage corpses for their sadistic occult purposes. They said that if we didn't do it, that they'd kill us and feed our souls to the devil and then go after our families, please for the love of God help us!" Remy shouted, begging the cop to save him and Lily from this fictional Satan-worshiping, grave-robbing cult of gang members that threatened to kill them and their families.

((I figure since there's like no adult supervision this would work. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:29 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari didn't answer, too busy working to undo her bindings. She knew it was a bad idea, that she should stay tied up, but the rational side of her mind was quickly losing hold. The beast demanded blood and refused to be quiet until it was sated. She had to have it. With Jack's heartbeat thudding in her ears, she tugged and pulled at the rope, undoing it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 pm
The police officer looked confused at Remy, glanced at Lilly, then turned back to Remy. "Sadistic occult members?" He repeated, then his face lit up. "those must be the bastards that dug up that poor little girls grave!"

Jack turned, holding a jar of some green ooze. He stopped though, seeing Kari undoing her bindings. "Kari...take it easy now.." he said, taking a few steps to the side, aiming for a escape down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 pm
"Horrifying indeed! Please, officer, if you can make it over to the other side of the graveyard you can get the ones they sent to make sure we get the bodies!" Remy said, pointing in the direction that would take the officer to the other side of the graveyard, giving him and Lily time to work hurriedly and grab what they came for so they could cheese it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:42 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari's eyes snapped open as her bindings fell away. Her dark eyes, normally filled with laughter, were cold now. They held no remorse for what she was about to do. She didn't speak, merely rising from her seat before jumping at Jack, trying to catch him before he could escape.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 pm
The officer looked at the direction Remy had pointed, putting on a brave face. "Alright, you kids get to safty. I'll take care of this." He said, begining to move over to that area. Yep, definitly a newbie.

Jack threw the jar at Kari as he quickly turned around the corner. He began to run down the hall, giving a glance over his shoulder to see if she was chasing him. Gotta think gotta think..  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:53 pm
"You don't have to tell us twice, come on, we should get out of here and let everyone know we're safe." Remy said to Lily, just waiting for the cop to go far enough away so he wouldn't hear the sounds of their shovels. Our tax dollars at work. Remy thought with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:58 pm
(Last post, then bed XD, Omg, pull Lily out of the hole and do what you must until I get on after school tomorrow?)

Digging was hard, and sweaty, and the only good part was that it took half the time as they didn't want the cop getting back before they were done. As Lily hopped down into the hole, jar and a syringe in hand, she had to steady herself against the muddy wall. "Oh this just smells gross." The body under her, unlike the girl's, was just starting to decompose. That was gross in itself. She used the shovel she'd brought down with her to pry open the coffin's half lid, and stumbled back from the onslaught of smell. Worse than what she'd ever smelled with a human nose. Gross gross gross gross....

She stuck her hand into the coffin, plugged the syringe into the corpses neck, and let the blood flow into the jar while she leaned away and tried to focus on the exit of the hole above her. "Remy this place stinks..."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari growled, ducking the jar and letting it crash to the floor behind her. She raced after Jack, determined to quench the thirst. A small part of her was horrified at what she was doing, but it wasn't enough to conquer the demand for blood. She had to have it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 pm
((Okay then))

"Well hopefully, you won't have to do this again." Remy said, waiting until Lilly announced she had the jar full. Then quickly he helped her out of the pit and began shoveling dirt back into the hole, trying to make it look like he and Lily had left when told. "All right, lets go." Remy said and the two got in the car and drove off to the hideout.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:01 am
Jacksped up the pace once he saw Kari chasing after him. "Kari! Think about what your doing!" He called back. he reached the end of the hall, throwing openthe door, and managed to trip down the stairs to the basement. Quickly he scrambled to his feet, grabbing a iron pole...not that it would do much to a vampire other then annoy the hell out of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari paused at the top of the steps, warring with herself. Bloodlust won though and she descended the steps slowly, confident her prey couldn't go anywhere. "I'm sorry Jack. But you have to understand how hard this is." Her voice was calm, almost pleasant even. "I need it bad enough it hurts. It burns in my throat. And I can hear your heartbeat." She licked her lips at the thought.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:31 am
Jack got to his feet, eye's scanning around the room. This place was full of hunters tools, there must be something in this room that could help. Picking out a few things, he devised a plan. Starting with, swining the pole at Kari's head, "Sorry about this."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games