Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi jumped to stand in front of her humans growling at them coldly and branshing her bladed staff. "Stay behind us. Vela and I will help." She told Melanie softly before addressing the demons. "Matthew, you are still as evil as ever I see. At least now you look as yorur heart does you monster." She growled at him.

She glanced at the woman in a cold hate. "And you must be the one Vela told me of. The mother. You heartless b***h, your own child? Are you really so selfish that you would sell her off like a trinket? Just like this animal? You are truly ment for each other." Naomi mocked then threw herself at Eblis, trying to slash at him with her weapon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Vela

The serpent hissed at the two demons before trying to bite Lilith. Naomi could have Eblis. She wanted to crush this one. Eating her was out of the question though...Vela didn't want to risk acquiring some sort of disease from the woman.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image'

Amongst the talk, Reelo was still working on his plan for tomorrow. In the relative peace he decided it was probably for the best if he tried to think happy thoughts and just...pretend he was on earth. It worked for a time- until that stupid bird took his protection with her. "No, wait!" He jumped to his feet too late, pressing his form against the bars and yelling after them to return.. He wish he would have yelled louder. Reelo had been absolutely correct for once and within a minute of the two princess's disappearances, Melanie and Dalila's tormentors came at the small of undefended blood. He growled after being flung to the floor of his own cell and stood back up quickly, his eyes following the sound of crying and tracing it back to Marianna. "What...what are you crying for?" He snapped, for the first time since his arrival here the male had been fast enough to save someone, his hand snatching up the back of her dress quickly and hoisting her backwards before wrapping his arms around her in a sort of bear hug. He doubted it was necessary to hold such a smaller female the way he was but part of him knew she needed something...girl's cried over stupid things but never over nothing. "Relax Marianna...They will make it.." He cooed into her ear, his pupil's pulsing suddenly. Kane was coming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

He stood as she slashed at him, even letting the blade cut his arm slightly and look at the wound in mild annoyance beofre he sighed and a high pitch shriek brough the lioness to her knees, her hands covering her ears. "Naomi, you should have stayed hidden. I do hate to maim a female when I can sell her, but you would eat all of the men. Oh well, I guess I must. But do not worry, I will not be touching Dalila this time, only Melanie." He assured her and a deadly blade found its way into the female familiar's stomach, her eyes bulging and her mouth wide in shock and agony. He wrnched the blade up, all the way to her collar bone and then pulled it out, letting her fall to the ground as she gasped and twitched in the ever widening pool of her own blood.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

"Doesn't matter anymore why I was crying... Let go of me, Reelo! I have to stop those... things! I have to help them!" She struggled fruitlessly against the much stronger human, eventually realizing that she was just wasting her energy and going limp in the male's arms. "Damn it... Melanie... Please keep her safe..." she whispered, straining weakly once more toward the fire that would spell her demise, again. She felt Reelo tense and spun around with some difficulty to look at him. "Reelo? What's wrong? What is it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Vela

The next thing Vela knew, she was flying through the air, which in itself seemed kind of silly because snake weren't supposed to be able to fly...especially a snake as big as she was. Then it clicked. Lilith had thrown her...right towards a set of bars and fire from the looks of ******** my life!"

Vela closed her eyes, trying the one thing she hadn't been able to accomplish her entire time in the prison; becoming a shade. It wasn't until she hit the floor in a heap near Reelo and Ri that she realized she had succeeded. Though her human was still in trouble, Vela couldn't help but celebrate. She hissed victoriously, then started to laugh.

"I did it! I went ghost! Vela one, bars and flames zero~!"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:54 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

After sneering at the still bleeding body, he kicked it and muttered, "What a waste." Before turning to Vivica.

"Now my darling child, let us begin, shall we? I hope you remember your lessons from earlier, you will need to used them whille I teach you more. Dalila knew how to do all of this by day two, so you need to step it up if you wish to be as good as her. Hmm, perhaps I can try and compare the two of you again soon. I can remember how much you enjoyed that Vivica." He told her then cast a small illusion on her, the image of her cousin being dragged away by several demons. "But it seems that she is very busy already. Look at how eager she is to get back to work. Those tears must be tears of joy. I wonder if you will be able to hear her begging and screaming." He taunted, feeding into her illusion with his words.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"You son of a b***h!"

Xombie roared and tackled Eblis, her hands gripping his throat and tightening. She would strangle the b*****d for hurting Dalila. The female wasn't going to go down without a fight this time. Last time, she was required to play possum to keep Dalila safe, now she saw no need to roll over and take whatever torture Eblis had planned for her.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

The demon made his way past the pack of wolves running rampant through the forbidden cell block and made a mental note to inform Iga the next time they spoke..this was supposed to be an isolated torture chamber, not a hunting ground for the low class. Kane entered to find the others had already gotten to work and ignored them, making his way to Reelo's cell and barking at the flames that engulfed it. "My human is none of your business lilth, refrain from doing such things in the future." Kane squeaked, stepping through the flames slowly. Once inside the cell, the demon growled at the female along with him, cocking his head to the side and letting out an extremely distasteful chuckle. "How disgusting..you are the same in death as you were in like Reelo Watt, you simply can't let the little ones go can you?" Kane asked as he approached the pair, mentally smirking when his human shoved Marianna aside and stood to face him. He could tell that Reelo was no longer afraid of him...that would make this all that much sweeter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:12 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

At first, he seemed to be in pain, his eyes wide with fear and his hands trying to pull hers off...... until he laughed and faded away from under her hands. "My dearest child. You can't touch me unless I wish you to." His voice said from all around her, before he grabbed her by her hair from behind and threw her into a wall, the wall growing shackles to hold her wrists and ankles in place. "And we haven't gotten that far into your lessons yet my sweet. Now that you have already made a very grave mistake, I'll have to log it and take it out of Dalila next time. Did you forget Vivica? When you mess up, she will pay for it. You will always get it easier than her with me. Now, do you want to keep fighting and keep adding entries onto her books? I promise you Vivica, she will be left with remeinders of who owns her, and why she has them." Eblis threatened, an insane gleam edging into his eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

Reelo watched as the big demon stepped through the fire and stood before them eagerly. It was his time apparently, but Reelo wasn't scared of Kane anymore. He might get beaten up again but he knew he could defeat his demon...eventually. He had actually prepared to greet Kane when the demon spoke first and confused him a bit, drawing a puzzled expression from the boy. He didn't dare comment though, something about it made him nervous- so much so in fact that his original plan to move marianna aside turned into a quick shove. Taking a slow and steady breath, the male tightened his bandana and hopped lightly from toe to toe, raising his fists and smiling as best he could. It wouldn't be that bad. Or would it? "Come on you over grown salamander, hit me already." He taunted, his smile fading when Kane did nothing other than laugh at him. And then it happened- just as it had before when Elfy and the others were here, the only difference being that he had caught it this time and his jaw hung open silently. "...." For an instant Kane had disappeared and in his place...no, not her, it wasn't real obviously. Reelo dropped his guard a moment and simply stared, unable to comprehend when it happened again, this time it was more than just a flicker though. "Sheila." He sputtered, his entire body frozen until she flickered away again, replaced by Kane's overgrown fist driving him into the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Sick b*****d..."

Though bound, Melanie still maintained her look of defiance. Even when threatened she didn't back down. She would behave for Dalila's sake, but that didn't mean she was going to give him the satisfaction of seeing her submit. She would rather die than let that happen.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna caught herself against the bars with a gasp when Kane appeared and Reelo thrust her aside. He had put himself between her and his demon, which was a bit foolish since Kane couldn't hurt her anyway. Chivalrous, sweet even, but still pointless. She looked down and noticed Melanie's familiar. "Vela! How did you get in here?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
Vela

"I figured out how to go ghost~!"

Vela giggled happily, but was quickly cut off when she noticed Kane. These two humans were in danger too. She certainly couldn't fight the demon though. He was far too big to eat and she wasn't very experienced with magic. The snake hissed and nudged Ri gently before slithering through the bars to exit the cell and proceeded to leave the cell block as quickly as her body would allow.

"I'm going to go locate the princesses! Ri, Reelo...Try not to die!"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:33 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

He gave her a grin that was full of a cruel lust in response to her glare. "Oh my dear Vivica, I will enjoy breakng you. And her again. She has gotten to deifant you know, and suppose that was your doing. It matters not. Your mother informed me of a few things that she used to have you do. Let's see how well you can take my twist on them. I can't wait to hear you beg for mercy. Just like Dalila did." He hissed at her and started an illusion based off of memories, slipping himself into the scene and tearing her clothes off as he grinned down at her, his eyes bright with insanity.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games