Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am
Richard Naruse

User Image

Richard felt a god awful pain in his chest as he watched his own bullet hit the other man in his shoulder, the woman dropping to the ground faster than he could track. He dropped the gun as he slowly raised his right hand to his chest, trying to figure out why he hurt so horribly. As he noticed the man hit the wall, he felt his hand touch something wet, and he looked down to see blood on it, his own blood. And it was as red as any other human's despite Sirrah's assertions. Richard tried to scream, but a choked gasp came out inside, the hole in hie heart pumping out the crimson liquid at an alarming rate, his eyes rolling up and he collapsed, dying with a very fitting look of horror and fear at his own mortality.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Trembling and cold with leftover fear, Sirrah got slowly to her feet. She looked back and shuddered at the sight of Richard Naruse lying there dead with Kevin's weapon in his hand. She might not have been fully human, but a bullet through her head would have killed her for sure.

Sirrah looked over at Kevin and gasped, running to his side faster than the human eye could track. "Kevin, you baka! Why did you do that? Oh, gods, Kevin, I'm so sorry... It's my fault you're hurt..." Sirrah took off her jacket and tore off a piece to wrap around Kevin's shoulder until they could get him to the hospital. She hugged him tightly around the waist and kissed him, tears running down her face. "But... Kevin... How did you know I would be here?" she asked before giving him a chance to respond to her other statements.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:14 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grinned and kissed her at her last question, wincing from the opain from his wound. "Silly Sirry, you have my heart. I'll always be with you." He whispered into her lips and kissed her a bit more.

"Ummm, Mr. Kevin?" A timid female voice said from the door. "The cops are demanding to come up here. I'm stalling them, but you both should leave. I'll send up Teddy to get the bullets and use the blood cleaner, but there is a second set of stairs only employees use in here and to the right. Go, and I'll cover. Karl has a nasty habit of putting the security films too close to the industrial magnets too." He heard Jamie tell them.

Kevin faced the young girl and grinned. "Thanks kiddo. You need a job, or anything for that matter, let us know. See you around." He replied and gripped Sirrah's hand firmly, collecting the weapons and taking the hidden stairs as he saw a stocky man walk by and nod to them, a hint of joy in his eyes as he whispered, "Glad someone got the b*****d. He got my granddaughter and had me locked up." Then continued on, the large cart filled with cleaning supplies as he when to where they were coming from.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah kissed Kevin back, listening as he spoke to the woman, and hurrying him toward the other stairs. She was shocked to find that most of Richard's employees really, really hated him. She couldn't help but smile as she got into Kevin's car and drove him to her clinic. Now that all the Naruses were dead, she intended to see to it that the truth about them came out. And, hopefully, their deaths would bring down much of the corruption.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin woke on the eighteenth of September around seven in the morning, feeling oddly well-rested. It had been a late night; she and Trouble had stayed up going over a few details on the new paint job she was planning to give her car. She'd been training at the shop for a couple of months now, but already she knew she was going to love working there. Brian was a great boss, and the others kept things fun.

When the girl looked at the calendar on the wall, she remembered with a jolt that this was her birthday. She was now twenty one. Old enough to drink, she thought wryly. Birthdays had never been a big deal in her life. Oscuro had never been big on parties, and hadn't cared much about Erin, so she never got a birthday party. No games, no presents, no birthday cakes. In fact, Erin couldn't even remember her uncle saying 'Happy Birthday' to her once. She shrugged lightly and turned to make her bed. She didn't mind if no one remembered it was her birthday. It wasn't important.

Suddenly, Erin spied the package on the foot of her bed, like someone had slipped inside and left it there in the middle of the night. A shiver went down her spine at that thought; the door and window had both been closed and locked that night. No one could have gotten in or out. But how insidious could the visitor have been, to leave a present?

Erin carefully removed the paper because it was her favorite color; cerulean, a mild but lovely shade of blue. The ribbon was silky and black, so she saved that as well. Even the box was pretty; sleek and black, made of wood. A tightly folded letter fell out of the wrapping paper, and Erin picked it up, nearly dropping it again when she saw the handwriting on the cover of the letter.

It was her father's handwriting.

Could this be a trick? A cruel joke? But by whom? The Naruses were all dead, and none of her adoptive family was cruel. Erin unfolded the paper with shaking hands, running her fingers over the page lightly before beginning to read.

Dear Erin,

Happy birthday, my darling daughter! I hope this letter finds you happy and in good health. You are probably wondering how it's possible that I am writing to you. Don't worry; I intend to explain everything, from the beginning, starting with your mother's death and mine.

We will be ever grateful to Oscuro for saving you from that awful fire, but I'm afraid my older brother was not very kind to you as you were growing up. Oscuro was never fond of children, and was always a bit sore that he wasn't the one running our race. He came up with the idea to separate your mind. At first I thought that was a mistake, but I am happy to admit that it was one of his best ideas. You have excelled, my dear girl. Your daddy is proud of who you have become, and so is your mama.

Now, to how this letter and gift came to be. We met a young lady here in the Afterworld recently... A girl named Kyokai. She's quite the sweetheart; she told us about that awful boy hurting you and destroying your mother's necklace. We were horrified, of course; you have no idea how I wished to strangle him! But we decided to put our energies toward a more productive measure. You see, my child, each person is granted a single wish when they come to the Afterworld. One wish, and the only thing you cannot be granted is to return to life. So I used my wish to write you this letter, and your mother used hers to send you this gift. She hopes you like it. I know you will.

In response to your worries, Erin, let me say this. Oscuro could not have been more wrong in what he said before. Your mother and I are so very proud of you. You've become a strong, beautiful, kind woman, and we couldn't be happier with who you are and who you shall become later in life. You've chosen a good girl, who we believe will take excellent care of you, and whom you will make very happy. You're becoming quite the artist, and your mother and I look forward to seeing what you do with your talent in the future. We love you, our dear child. We could not be happier.

Well, you probably want to stop reading this and open your present! Go on, take a peek. And happy twenty first birthday, my darling girl. Your mother and I love and miss you so very much, but we hope not to see you up here for a long time yet! Enjoy your life, my dear. It always seems far too short, whether you have one year or one thousand years.

All my love,

Your Father, Chiaro Lee

Erin laughed and cried and hugged the precious letter to her chest, then smoothed it out to read it again and again. Every word, every stroke of the pen, was like hearing her father's voice again after all these years. Finally, she returned her attention to the smooth little box. Shaking more than ever now, Erin opened it and caught her breath.

Inside was a beautiful golden locket, inlaid with sapphire and emerald, in a heart shape. Half sapphire, half emerald. Erin knew that sapphire was Ash's favorite stone, and loved the locket at once. It seemed almost too pretty to touch, but she eventually picked it up and opened the locket to look at the pictures within. Her breath caught in her throat a second time.

There was a picture of her parents! They looked exactly the same as she remembered. Her mother, so beautiful, and her father, so kind and strong... They were together, their arms around each other, obviously happy and smiling. They both had wings; her mother's were a dark blue with white markings on the tips, and her father's were bright green with black markings along the insides. Erin realized that somehow, impossibly, this was a picture of her parents in the... what had they called it? Afterworld. Erin smiled and raised the picture to her lips, giving it a gentle kiss. That's when she noticed that there was another picture in the other window of the locket. A picture of her and Ash, also hugging and laughing. Erin remembered Trouble taking that picture the day that the shop guys went to an amusement park. Erin had been scared to go on one of the more threatening looking roller coasters, and Ash had flirtatiously promised to hold her hand. Erin had hugged her gratefully, and Trouble had snapped a picture with his digital camera.

Erin looked up at the ceiling, feeling well-past overwhelmed. This was beyond her wildest dreams; bar-none the best birthday anyone had ever had, and it had just barely started. "Thank you so much, mom and dad. I love the present, and the letter. I'll keep both forever, I promise." A small smile tugged at Erin's lips. "And thank you, Kai. None of this would have been possible without you. You've made this my best birthday ever. I hope we can be great friends someday, many years from now."

After she'd had a chance to gather herself, Erin locked away the gift and letter in her fireproof safe and slid it into it's place under the floorboards, then unlocked the door and went out to see if Ash was home yet. Ash had claimed that she had some early shop work to do, and might not be home that night at all.

Erin found a note on the bathroom mirror that said simply, "Went to the shop to see about a couple of things. Come see me there when you wake up. -Ash." Erin smiled and took a quick shower, then got dressed in a blue T-shirt, black jacket, and black pants, wearing her usual black boots. She grabbed her cell phone and car keys and checked her phone for messages as she walked outside to her car.

There were no new text messages on her phone, which was surprising in itself. Usually she had a text from almost every single one of the younger guys (Tank, Pitt, and Trouble). Maybe it was an extra-busy day at the shop. She drove quickly to get there sooner and help out if they needed her.

The second surprising thing was that the shop looked deserted. The boys' cars were there, and Ash's motorcycle, and Trouble's too, but no customers' cars. She couldn't hear the pneumatic drills going off in the shop... in fact, no noise at all. No clanking of tools, no playful shop banter, not a sound. "Weird," she muttered, shoving her keys into her pocket and entering the shop.

It was dark. Erin shuddered. She hated the dark almost as much as she hated fire. She groped along the wall for a minute, searching for the light, beginning to worry. Where on earth was everybody? The place was obviously deserted. But where would everyone go? Their cars and motorcycles were all here, and Ash's note had said she'd be here.

"Ha! Got it," she said quietly in triumph as she found the light switch, flicking it on and receiving the second shock of the day.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:55 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Ash shouted along with the other party guests.

Ash laughed and rushed over to Erin after she had fallen backwards onto the floor and helped her back to her feet. On her own back were hunter green costume wings with black highlights, and she wore a pair of skin tight black leatehr pants and a tight black leather halter top, her grey eyes with green flecks brighter than normal. "Aww.. I'm sorry babe... I'll be nice....." She said in a gentle chucke and kissed Erin's neck lightly as she whispered a bit softer, "Happy Birthday, watashi no ai."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin got to her feet and blushed as she grinned down at Ash, spinning the girl slowly in a circle to look her over. "I love the outfit, sweetie... Looks great on you." She kissed Ash softly and smiled happily. "Thank you, Ash. This is... Amazing." She looked around at the others, wrapping an arm around her girlfriend's waist. "What's really amazing, though, is that Trouble could keep all this to himself. Sorry, bro, but you suck at keeping secrets." She grinned and winked at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 pm
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble laughed and shoved a pair of cerulean wings with sapphire tinting into her arms. "Yeah, yeah... Right.. So I should then show the Old Geezer all those vidoes of you pinning Dagger to the wall, desks, work stations, benches, and using the ropes? I mean, if I suck at keeping secrets then I should let those tapes end up on his desk, surely..." He teased in a hused voice, the hugged her and said, "Happy Birthday Wings. This family goes all out for parties..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 pm
Artemis Tayashi

User Image

The sounds and sights suddenly stopped, and Artemis whimpered softly, suddenly able to move her body. She timidly pushed the head piece off and opened her eyes, seeing darkness before the liquid was suddenly drained, the glass door opening and she fell to the ground. "Aahh!" She gasped in surprise as the impact startled her.

She looked around, her eyes adjusting to the darkness as they shifted from blue to green. "Mommy?" She asked in a small voice, trying to find her mother in the room. Mommy looks... She has... Artemis thought, struggling to picture the woman who had given birth to her, and seeing flashes of red hair, gentle green eyes, and a warm smile, then it swithed to those same eyes cold with rage, the smile a hate filled sneer, the blood of the blonde woman lying motionless on the floor covering her hands. "M-mommy... who...? Mommy? Which are you...?" she begged to no one.

Artemis slowly stood and walked towardds the door she could barely make out in the dark room , moving down the halls and out the door into the bright sunlight as she continued on, trying to find answers in her own mind and heart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed and chuckled, shrugging her touche to her adopted brother, hugging him back. "Thanks, man... This is seriously the coolest thing anyone's ever done for me." She put on her own set of wings, then put her arm right back around Ash, intending to stay attached to the girl all day long. "So, what's the next item on the agenda, now that 'give Erin a ******** heart attack' and 'embarrass the hell out of Erin' are out of the way?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:02 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank smiled down at Jorden and slipped his hands into the back pockets of Jorden's jeans, pulling the male against his body as he kissed his lips. "Drakon, I do love you..." He told him against his lips, the rainbow wings strapped to his back angelic and soft compared to his lover's and sister's Dragon wings.

He turned to Erin and grinned, saying, "I am remembering that the attack ******** of the heart is not on our books. If Dagger wishes to do the attack ********, we will be doing the looking of the different road." Tank offered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stared at Tank blankly until a few seconds after he finished speaking, and then started to laugh so hard that she almost fell over. Luckily, she managed to catch herself against the nearest wall, and simply slid down it into a sitting position, still laughing uncontrollably.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Kaino Robis Naruse

User Image

Kaino stirred in his confined space, a single voice in his mind struggling more than the other two. Ash..? Ash, where are you? a voice asked in his mind and he opened his eyes, groaning and shifting in the tank. Kaino gasped at the sight of his hands, barely visible to him in the dark room. They were male, and last time this part checked, they had been most CERTAINLY female. "What the ********> He asked, his eyes widening at the sound of his own voice echoing around the glass, male and rough.

He fell into the tube and fell out, hitting the floor and feeling concrete below him. "Ash..? Ash, love, what happened? Where are you?" He asked, still searching the darkness for the face of the girl he loved.

Kaino stood and a dim surge of power lit the room, allowing him to see himself in a mirror that was on the wall, and he screamed in horror. The left side of his face and chest was scarred heavily from burns, the left eye a cold hazel with yellow flecks, the right side completely flawless and the eye green with yellow flecks. His long, scruffy hair was jet black, as he had remembered it, but he was slightly tanner, and most certainly NOT female. "What the ********?! What happened to me?!" He screamed, the sound waking up the other two.

Oh ******** christ Dad... Did he really stick us in with the b***h? Well, she's a he now, but you get it. Tsubatsu sneered at the male in control, the a colder, much more silky voice purred. Now son, you must understand, he is still only one, and we are two. Hmm... this 'Ash' he speaks of seems rather..... attractive.. Didn't you want her for a while?

The tall, lanky male gasped in his mind and clenched his fists over and over again, wishing he had his switchblade. You ******** TOUCH her, and I will kill your a** again Tsubatsu! I ******** kicked you down a ******** building, and I'll do it agian in a heartbeat! He shouted, then felt the oldest one grip his neck and push him against a sort of mind wall.

Hmmm... Erin, right? That's who you were a part of. Arietta, was your real name. Your race gives you powers but you have none on your own. We have your DNA and something else in us. Now my dear boy. Get out of our new body. And stay out. The man told him firmly and pushed him out, seing the body of a boy stagger away from them and into a wall, his body covered by the spandex type shorts.

Kaino grinned at him, Tsubatsu melding with his father to become the true mind. "Now you worm. I think Ashika deserves someone strong. Stay away, or I'll kill you." He warned in a harsh and cold voice, his eyes glowing softly as an instrument tray flew at the boy and hit him to the floor, allowing him to walk out into the halls, the spandex on his own body cool compared to the warm corridors.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Erin (Aaron?) didn't understand anything that was going on. Her... or rather, his, last memory was of killing Tsubatsu. After that, it was all a blank. How he'd ended up sharing a body with the two slimiest men on the planet, he didn't know. But he did know one thing, and that was that he couldn't let them get anywhere near Ash.

Groaning, the boy struggled to his feet, stumbling out of the room and running down the hall toward the man who so eerily looked like himself. "You're not touching her!" he roared, tackling the male to the floor and aiming a punch at his face.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino snarled and knocked the blow aside, the elbow he landed on the other boy's head strong wnough to send him into the wall. He leapt at him and slammed his face into the floor a few times, seeing blood pour out from several forming gashes and he threw hiim into the far wall. "You don't get to tell me what to do boy. I'm the original body. I got the powers. You aint got s**t. I'll do as I ******** pleas, which means I get to ******** your girl. Hope you like sloppy second Aaron... Get it? Erin is Aaron! Hahaha! Oh I'm sure Ashika never had a man before. I'll let you know how she feels. Oh, and one more thing." Kaino said before rearing his leg back and slamming it into Aaron's stomach. "Dont ******** with me. I'll ******** her in front of you if I want to. Peace out, b***h." And began to walk out again, leaving the other boys groaning and bleeding on the floor.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games