Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

XMiichi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X his eyes landed on the plate of food as it was set on the table, then rolled up to look at Ashriel. Her eyes were down, so eye contact was avoided once again. "That's not true... You don't have to pay me back for anything. I've done little. If not for you, I'd be out starving in the streets, not bothering to try and find something to eat." He looked back down, at the table this time. He found a dent to pierce his eyes into, staring at the crack from something dropped onto the table carelessly. "But if you really insist I do so... I will stay with you."

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image[A]shriel [J]ennalin Morgan
Born, Live, and Breath...
AJ blushed as she realized that he might not want to stay with her - that she might be forcing him into this. "I mean...you don't have to stay with me if you don't want to...but...I'd really appreciate it if you did." She said quickly, her fingers reaching out to grab a piece of the sandwich cautiously, as if it might bite her. Her eyes stared at it for several moments before she began to eat it slowly, her eyes now gazing down - everywhere but at him.
And try not to get caught.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 pm
Nightshade

Donni nodded, bringing a hand up to the serpent on her neck. "Stay cool, Tallya," she whispered. "All right, Carson. It's your own choice."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am
Carson waited until Donni's father had gone somewhere else before standing up. "So how did you all gain your powers?" he asked simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:42 pm
The boy looked at the sandwich and took a bit, gratefull for a decent meal. Well, decent by his standards. His eye's were left to wonder around the area. He couldn't help but wonder how Jack had found this place. "Your kindness..is suprising..giving the panic you caused earlier." He said calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:55 pm
Carter eyed Carson carefully at his question. "Who said anything about powers?" Tallya stared at her brother now, remaining calm around Donni's neck.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Noticing Ashriel beginning to eat, Alexander decided he should probably start eating as well. After all, they had ordered the food. Best not to let it go to waste.

He picked up the other half of the sandwich, taking care to keep everything in tack. He usually dropped a bit of the meat, or some of the vegetables, or something else of the sort. One time he even dropped the entire contents of the sandwich, hanging on to only the two slices of bread. At least he had a plate underneath it at the time.

X X X X X He looked down at the table again, thinking the topic embarrassing. "I want to stay with you." It sounded like he was confessing his love. Though that wasn't the case, it still made him feel strange.

X X X X X He took a bite out of the sandwich. A small blob of tuna fell from the sandwich, onto the table. He'd forgotten to take care of how he held the sandwich again. He placed the sandwich back on the plate and finished chewing. Should he pick eat it as well?

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:45 pm
AJ took a deep breath, eating her sandwich quickly. She blushed slightly when he said that he wanted to stay with her, but she continued to eat. After only a couple of minutes, her half of the sandwich was gone, and she was slowly eating some of the chips. Her eyes looked up at him quietly, not sure what to say. This felt awkward, sitting here. Why was she so horrible at socializing? It wasn't like it took any sort of skill at all... But it did. It took knowing what to say - and that was another thing she didn't know. What could she possibly say? Her fingers fiddled with a chip for a few moments as she thought, not sure how to continue. Man, they were awkward. Her eyes glanced out the window, and she frowned to see some of the guards that she'd spotted earlier - that she and Alexander had run from. She slid down in her seat, trying to make herself invisible to the men outside.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm
After awhile of sleep kyo slowly rose up from his bed feeling a tad better and not as drained."Tch wonder how long that s**t is gonna be affecting me" he muttered exiting the junk disguised house in the junkyard. Walking a little way's kyo went towards the first metal object he found. An old beat up looking car that looked as if it had been there for a good deal of time.

"Might as well check it" he muttered putting his hand on the car's trunk. Focusing on it the area around his hand turned into sand and spread out about a foot in each direction around it. The dissolving stopped for a moment before again moving outwards more slowly turning the car into a fine sand inch by inch tho unlike it had been the process for the time was a slow one. "Tch still happening" he muttered. He was about to walk off when he noticed what was inside the car some girl sleeping in the back seat. Standing there the sand lightly poured on her as the roof turned to the metal sand along with the rest of the car.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X He picked it up, and placed it off to the side with a paper napkin. Staring at the paper napkin dispenser, he sat in thought. He pulled a few more off the dispenser and placed it in his right pants pocket. It couldn't hurt to take some for the road.

X X X X X He decided to take another bite of the sandwich when he noticed Ashriel, slouching down in her seat. Probably hiding from something, he assumed. His back was to the shop window, so he sat where he was, shielding her partially. He picked up his half of the sandwich and bit into it, all the while, staring at Ashriel for any instructions if he were needed to do anything.

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

[[ OOC: @Eternaly: Not exactly sure, but I assume Sarah is the same girl Shiningdragon is approaching. ]]  

XMiichi

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 pm
(Tch, of course, the one post I miss. I shall fix, thank you Miichi.)User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Cuzco didn't have much to do once the big shebang with the Society and Numbers had gone down. She'd seen him disappear into the depths of the sewers, and as curious as she was... She wasn't getting poo on her shoes. She glanced down quietly, assesing that she was indeed wearing shoes, before continuing on.

She'd already traversed some area from where the fight had gone down, and she needed something to keep herself busy, something to prob with her brain, and so she settled on the next person she saw.

That lucky person was Sarah, sitting nice and safe, resting inside a car rather than inside her apartment. That was odd. She'd observed nearly everyone in the area with powers and this girl didn't seem the type to sleep in cars, not like Cuzco herself, who had no other place, and didn't want one. Remembering how she'd observed the girl before, she approached the car with caution, noticing only then that someone else was there as well. The other boy from the fight? Curious, as per usual, Cuzco made a round-about to the car, looping past a pile of junk so as not to be seen, watching the cars roof turn to metallic sand.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:39 pm
AJ sighed with relief when she saw that the guard passed by, and she sat up in her seat to look at Alexander. "Sorry...I...err..." She wanted to explain herself, but she couldn't. She just couldn't - she had no way to. She sat there awkwardly, eating another chip. She looked up when the waitress came by again, asking if they needed anything. Quietly, she requested their bill, shaking her head no, otherwise. The waitress was somewhat surprised to hear AJ's feminine voice, but...then again, all sorts of odd people came through around now. AJ looked at Alexander again, trying to think of something to say.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:46 pm
Nightshade

"Good question," Donni agreed, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow quizzically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

X X X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X When Ashriel spoke again, Alexander decided that the problems that had arose had passed momentarily. He relaxed his posture, siting as he had before, hunched over towards the plate.

X X X X X Smiling, he shook her head lightly. "That's quite alright."

X X X X X Thinking over the situation, he took another bite of his sandwich, now two-thirds of the way consumed. He was actually starting to get full, despite the small portion. He set down the sandwich and picked up the glass of water for a sip of liquid.

X X X X X His eyes looked up, making eye contact. "Did something happen behind me?" He set the glass on the table gently, and crossed his fingers in front of him, resting his chin against the back of his netted hands.

□□□□□□□□□□ X X X

[[ OOC: @Eternaly: No problem. :3 ]]  

XMiichi

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out