Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:44 pm
"It's obvious that Jack is...on the run. I guess you could say the same about me...but what about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 pm
Molly smiled. "I'm actually a bounty hunter. But at the moment I'm taking a vacation to visit my grandma." she said. She glanced at Jack and poked him. "Though I wont turn you three in. Jack saved my life and you guys haven't given me a reason to attack yet." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 pm
He smiled "Well I'm glad then. I got enough bounty Hunters and lawmen on my butt as it is" he then turned to face ahead of them as the ship was startign up, it was going to launch soon  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Januff choked on a laugh, "My people would not give the honor of capturing me to an outsider, they want the privilege of killing me themselves." she smiled at Molly. "Besides, I am no fighter, merely a hunter."  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:07 pm
"Your tribe certainly are enthusiastic about that" he looked at her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 pm
"I killed those men that beat me when we met." Molly informed Jack. "Though I did get shot." she added.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 pm
Her smile disappeared, and she let Molly speak ahead of her, solemn. "It seems you've recovered well enough. I smell no blood." she looked at Jack. "I wouldn't say enthusiastic. They simply believe in taking care of their own...consider it their right." she shrugged, "I am the Chief's daughter, therefore, his property."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 pm
He looked at Molly "So you defended your honor? I like that" he smiled as the ship was getting the countdown. He turned to Januff "No one should be anyone's property"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:30 pm
Molly smiled a bit then her and Leo got excited and counted down together while Jack and Junuff talked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:34 pm
Sebastian turned ahead "Everyone get ready" the countdown was ont he final 10 now and steam started coming from the bottom as the ship was shifted so the bow pointed upwards a few feet.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:41 pm
((Sebastian?? lol))

Januff said nothing about his comment, turning to watch their lift off. She felt unsettled, and her ears went flat on her head. "I'll never get used to your strange contraptions." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:13 pm
(lol now I'm doing it)

His ears twitched "You don't have to get used to technology as long as your able to use it" the countdown went to zero and the ship was propelled off runnin straight for an opening gate "Uh oh.... Now this is a problem" Jack tilted his head as if pondering as he stared at the gate unphazed by how fast they were going"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:15 pm
Molly gasped as she heard Jack say that and she held onto Leo tightly to protect him from anything bad that may happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm
"Hmm... Perhaps, Pete launched too early. Those workers better pick up the pace or were all dead" the gate was opening very slowly but still wasn't wide enough for launch as the ship was getting closer and closer and not slowing down but speeding up. Jack's eyes seem to be looking for something up ahead "Lets see now....." he pulled out one of his revolvers  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 pm
Molly curled up in a safer place and covered Leo to protect him. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she let the cub die from this without trying to save him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games