Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

The dark portal open by the training ground, Kaito and Alice walk out, in much of surprise of Hiro and Lady Hotaru, including member of Brotherhood. Hotaru notice Merril and Milly didn't come out. Hiro approach them in concern, "Welcome back, and where's Merril-chan and Milly-chan?" he greets them and ask Alice. Alice explains to him and her mother that she met Shou, and bloodline of Sparda. Hotaru and Hiro widen their eyes, "Sparda-sama's bloodline and Shou Heartnet. I heard his name from Rin-san, he got into a fight with her and Train-san and ran away," she comment, Alice rush out to announce her students in Japanese. Kaito spoken out, "Mom, we need to send Alice-chan's students to Italy, we just met Atticus-san's brother and Alice-chan accept his offer send her students there to train," he told her, Hotaru understand with a nod. Hiro blink and smile, "I will send our brotherhood's hideout and bureau an announcement," he said to them and heard to the Counsel Room to send all birds.
Alice watch half of her students getting ready to depart to Royal Castle of the Assassin's Creed, she decide to join in before Kaito joins in, "I'm coming with you, it's been a long time since I visit that place," he said to her with a smile, Alice smiles at her brother, "Yes, I miss our siblings bond," she reply to him and they depart to the dock and take a long trip to Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed, yet two Nazumi siblings are heading to Counsel Room to tell Nanashi.

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:03 am
Hiro Nazumi

User Image

Hiro is teaching his students, who is taking over the mentor temporary until his younger sister's return. Suddenly the portal is open and hit his head, he quickly turn his head to draw his ninjato, but he found the portal closed and look down to find an arm with a note. He rose his eyebrow and pick up the arm, then pull the paper out, found out it's from Alice. He look at the students, "Take a break everyone, we will resume the training," he announce them and walk out of the training ground. He head inside the building and read the note:

"Hiro-nii-san, please hide in the Temple Underground. This is one of the pieces of eden, it must be hidden from Templars and any evil. Kaito-nii-san and I won't return home until I have to select a Mentor to watch over Italy, I might pick either you or him, but please don't fight over it. Nanashi-san died and we have to prepare for funeral, I met this cute hanyo girl name Mitsuki, she has Hidden Blade, I have to teach her how to fight like an assassin. I trusted you to hide the Arm of Eden, and please tell mom we said hi. Drake-kun appear in eleven years as Templars, but he quit after he found out I'm still alive and decide to be part of it. See you at home. -Alice"

Hiro read it over and over, yet furious to find out Drake was an Templar and why he left Alice for eleven years. He sigh and look at the arm of eden, "I really want to kill Karlson for leaving my sister crying," he said in anger, but he can't be mad forever since Drake quit the Templar. He take an Arm of Eden and step out of the room, heading outside before he head to the Temple.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Upon the arrival, close to Assassin's Creed as the assassins are in training and look at the bounty and assassin list to take a job, Hotaru is sweeping the stone with her broom. Takeshi, Lin, and Ayame keep their nose, sight, and ears sharp. Takeshi and Ayame send their wolves to scout on any signs of enemies, although Takeshi suspiciously thinking about why in Nara, where it belong to Assassin's Creed and bring people in Nara in peace. He keep his face straight, "What the h*ll is going on?" he thought to himself about why Nara. Ayame look at Lin in concern, "We need to their help," she refer Japanese Assassins, although Lin scoff of her idea, "We can, but Lord Takeshi doesn't give us an order."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Sauron
The Dark Lord
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them ..."

in a huge column of flames right outside the Creed, Sauron, in full armor appeared with a huge mace in one hand. a second later in a blur of black lightning, Summanus showed up. his whole body vibrated so he looked like a blur with glowing red eyes"in my time this place is nothing but ruins .... how fun it is to be part of the reason that is" he said sounding like a demon as both of them summoned an army of Heartless and comanded them to hide in the shadows to attack the assassins then Sauron swung his mace back and smashed the large doors sending them flying into two assassins killing them instantly, then Sommanus sped into the temple knocking everyone over in a blur of black lightning

"... One Ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

With the howl and the strike happens in Creed, Takeshi, Lin, and Ayame bewildered. Hotaru and rest of assassins are in shock to see Sauron, yet Hotaru notice a lot got knocked down by blur of black lightning. Takeshi starts to get angry with a growl before he dash through to save the assassins with his speed. He give Sommanus a piercing glare to give him a message that he have face a demon king, "Ayame! Protect them!" he order her, Ayame understand with a nod as she manipulate the wind to collect enough leaves to throw them towards the Heartless, each hit of leaves will be like thousand cuts, "I'm on it!" she respond and she, along with Lin and Takeshi, whistle loudly to call out their own packs as the white, shadow, and black wolves joins in to tear the Heartless into pieces by biting and clawing. She look at every assassins, "Fight and protect your home!" she shouts as she raise her sword, every assassins draw their ninjatos and start the battle against the Heartless. Hotaru look at Sauron as she look suspiciously then frown, a priestess aim her arrow at him and fires it at him.
Takeshi keep his silver blue eyes on Summanus as he draws his black sword, "Heh, you are speedy," he smirk at him, he picks up Lin about to draw his sword, but he stop him, "Lin! We need my little sister!" he order his companions, which he stop and look at him like he's nuts, "Why do we need that little hanyo wolf princess, Takeshi-sama, I thought you hated her," he ask him, suspecting what's on his mind. Takeshi remain calm, "Those two invaders will going to face children of Dark Emperor, no we will deliver our message to their leader," he explains to him with ominous smirk at his opponent. Lin at first wasn't sure, when he first Mitsuki, she always hesitate on fight, or maybe she refuse to fight against Takeshi. He sheath his sword, "Yes Takeshi-sama," he bow respectfully as he open a portal to see Mitsuki's face and back away before he close a portal to prevent any Heartless following him.
Takeshi look at Sommanus and Sauron with a sinister smirk, "Hmph, from that smell of Heartless and you two, you have met that man, who tries to kill Mitsuki, my little half sister. Tell that to Falcon, have he ever face the true emperor," he provoke them coldly with a piercing glare, messaging them that they are his prey.

... Protecting the human

OOC: Be careful, he have very experience of fighting

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sauron
The Dark Lord

User Image

"One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them ..."

Sommanus only smirked at Takeshi in amusement as though he were a child "Emperor Takashi ... my sister would have loved this moment to face against her destined foe ... sadly this means i cannot kill you" he said then, in a flash, the black knight was right in front of the demon Emperor, nose to nose"but i can break you" he said then swiftly thrust his vibrating hand at the Demon Emperor's gut, it he got the blow then it would have phased through his gut injuring him internally then spun around him quickly aiming to suck the air from around him while throwing punches at him, Sauron simply stood by and watched

"... One Ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:49 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi rose his eyebrow from his comment, "Your sister?" he said to Sommanus, he haven't recall challenging any female demon or fighter, or meeting woman like him. One blink, and find Sommanus stand in front of him. This reacts him a little, but he caught the familiar scent as he widen his stern silver blue eyes, "That scent- AGH!" his word cut off from vibrate punch thrust against his abs and sent him towards the wall. Ayame notice this and bewildered, "Takeshi!" she call him out, before she use her sensitive ears to make her turn around pierce the Heartless between it's eyes by her katana. She even witness few heartless brutally kill the assassins and turn into one, she is extremely shock to see Heartless Assassin attacking another, "N-No!" she bewildered as she pull out her iris to charge towards the Heartless and stab into one to purify the Heartless by white light, but it only freed the victim's soul. She watch one move on with a pity look, "I'm so sorry."
Takeshi groan and slowly stand up, he stab his black sword on the ground, he glare at Sommanus, "Tch! That explains, your scent is reek of that witch, Mab. I don't know what's your connection with that evil woman, but I will make you spill out who the h*ll is your sister," he said with calm down and pointing his sword at Sommanus, "Try and break me," he taunting him, he is getting serious as an alpha wolf challenging another.

... Protecting the human

OOC:

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:01 pm
surprised rigin()/pre03/c390/th/pre/i/2008/166/d/7/leviathan_by_renzous.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

"i was born to have a destiny ..."

stopping from his vortex, Sommanus only smirked seeing Takeshi taunt him as though he was enjoying himself "oh trust me, this .... this is going to be fun" he said as though he was only playing before then cracked his neck. with one hand, dark lightning sparked then shot it at Ayame when her back was turned to slay the Heartless then with his other hand he quickly drew his blade which crackled as though the blade was actually black lightning and shot at him with the same speed slashing at Takeshi with his blade. in half a minute he made 1000 slashes then stopped behind the demon Emperor and kicked at him "to humor you i'll tell you of your enevitable fate you will meet my sister in approximately 400 years from now, where i am from ... myself and my siblings, the Children of Mab will lay waste to the realms and destroy their leaders ... that future shall begin in this time, i am merely the first ... and i shall see the Kingdom of Camelot in flames, and decapitate my rival: Raiden"

"... and yours is to loose to me"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:22 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Ayame can pick up the sound of lightning as she quickly jump back before she look at Takeshi, worry about him as the wolves tearing all Heartless apart, "Takeshi!" she call him out. Takeshi narrow his eyes, "Send them all inside, this is going to be intense," he order her, she nod and help all the assassins inside and block the door to prevent the Heartless try to get in. Japanese Assassins held their naginata in front, in case they break in. Ayame is doing best she can to protect them.
Takeshi smirk for Sommanus trick of lightning, he block every slashes, with his sensitive ears and sense of smell, he quickly grab Sommanus' foot, figured he's wearing an armor to prevent his claw pierce his skin, so he slam him into a ground. He listens to Sommanus, and look bit bewildered to find out he's a son of Mab and his fate to meet his sister in approximately 400 years. Listens to his story, he narrow his eyes before he growl, "So I'm your sister's bane. You are just talk, you are born as a Bane of Raiden, funny only Raiden I know is Raijin," he said to him ominously, he already figured out about Mitsuki's fate, "That means, Falcon is Bane of Mitsuki, after he escape the death," he thought about Falcon's return to world of living, and his youngest half sister's destined fate.

... Protecting the human

OOC:

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:09 am
surprised rigin()/pre03/c390/th/pre/i/2008/166/d/7/leviathan_by_renzous.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

grinning widely on the floor, Sommanus used the leg with the foot Takeshi was grabbing on and rapid kicked him (so it'd be like he's hitting himself) then used his arms to jump into the air and did an upside-down soin kick aiming at Takeshi's throat and stood up "i assure you- we're the real deal" he said as behind Takeshi, Sauron brought his mace down on the assassin's door causing it to burst into splinters at the top and laughed cruely at the assassins he could see inside and reached his hand with the ring on it out, any weak minded assassins would be under his control

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

(Sauron Smash!)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Ayame and rest of assassins bewildered about Sauron's mace destroy the door, and suddenly the weak minded assassins are under his control and they ruthlessly attacking the assassins. Hotaru back away, and look at Ayame, who also witness this, "Why are they attacking them!?" she call her out, Ayame tries to figure out by looking at Sauron, notice a ring, "I bet it has something to do with that ring," she guess and look at defending assassins, "Hold them down or knock them out!" she order them as she use her speed to knock the assassins down by her demonic strength. Hotaru take a closer look at the ring, she frown and begin to worry about her children, "Kids, please help us."
Takeshi lean back to to avoid to get kick on his throat, "D*mn..." he mutter and glare at Sommanus, "Lin, where are you?" he thought about his companion and his search for his sister. He listen to him from behind, he close his eyes, "Heh, you leave me no choice," he look over his shoulder as his eyes turn silver blue into amber and his hair turn into white, making his demonic power tremendous, "Since I figured you are oppose your own bane, Raiden. I suppose that you might felt my Daiyokai Trigger in pass 400 years, maybe my sister's both Celestial and Yokai Trigger," he said very calm and activate his Daiyokai Trigger as he refer Mitsuki's reincarnation's form and her yokai form, "Perhaps, you already know my youngest half sister is Falcone's bane," he said very low and quickly use his speed to claw on Sommanus' lower jaw, "She will send him back where he belong."

... Protecting the human

OOC:

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

Sammonus simply chuckled darkly as Takeshi clawed at him then moved his head around and brought his elbow down on his arm then used speed punches at his face then a knee kick to the gut "oh i know ... in fact you could say, i'm counting on it ... Falcon is nothing in the grand scheme of things" he said in a whisper to him as Sauron used the confusion among the assassins to slam his mace at their heads essentially bashing their heads in "he's only a stepping stone for true Darkness" he said then made dark lightning come from his palm and shot a beam of it at his chest

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:35 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi grunt from his broken arm, his face gets punch, and kneed. He slowly back away as he cough, but thanks to his daiyokai trigger, his fast healing regeneration heal his injury, he recall the news about Mitsuki defeating Fox, he catch a glimpse of spirit of his father helping her. He slowly stand up and glare at Sommanus hard, "Father, what should I do," he ask to his late father, Wolf Daiyokai Emperor Kiba, then he look mix of puzzle and confusion about his comment, he suddenly notice the dark lightning coming towards him. This alert him, so he jump roll to the right. He growl at him.
Ayame and Hotaru look in horror to watch Sauron slam his mace at the assassin's head, She look at Priestess Hotaru, "Get them somewhere safer," she instruct her, Hotaru is getting worried, "What about you, Empress Ayame, and I know you are same level as late Emperor Kiba," she ask her. Ayame look down and look at fallen assassins, then glare her forest green eyes at Sauron, "I will hold him off," she growl and dash towards Sauron, "You better focus on me, you dark knight!" she shouts at him and draw her katana to slash his wrist where his mace is.
Hotaru watch the empress wolf daiyokai dash towards Sauron, she knew its's her duty to protect the Brotherhood, while her children are out. She look at the assassins, yet hoping they aren't going to enter the temple, where an Arm of Eden is hidden, "Follow me," she order them to the stairs, and she place the sealing slip on the rail to create a barrier to prevent Sauron and Heartless go after them.

... Protecting the human

OOC:

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

Sommanus kept shooting lightning at Takeshi at random: aiming at his legs, head, chest, legs again, etc. it was beginning to be obvious Sommanus wasn't interested in the fight when he yawned "at least Raiden makes it more of a challenge every time i face him, but in this time he's competing in those stupid Wizard Games, i'm depressed unworthy worms can face him in combat, he'd hold back" he said as though he was sick of the idea "unworthy of a challenge, just like you ... but orders are orders, i promised Father after all" he said then, with the flick of the wrist, shot another lightning bolt, it was just as powerful but Sommanus wasn't putting any effort.
Sauron only chuckled darkly under his helmet as he gazed down at Ayame, his wrist was barely scratched due to his armor and threw his mace at her with a powerful force
"your going to need a more powerful blade if you want to do any damage to me, human!"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent stood on his ship above them within the clouds as he stood on the railing with rope in his right hand. E-Man stood at the highest point of the ship to see the enemy within his scope. As he smiled with glee, he summoned his keyblade in his right hand, holding his katana in his left hand just to show he was ready for battle. He quickly ripped a seal off of his scroll on his back, slapping it onto the katana before he threw it down hard toward the earth. The blade flew down faster than lightning and as the blade stabbed between Takeshi and Sommanus before Vincent appeared on top of the blade with both feet on the katana's hilt. Vincent stood there with a cigarette between his lips and a hat which covered his eyes with it's shadow. This was when Vincent spoke with a soft but playful tone,"A more poweful blade huh...I guess I'm on deck then.."
Vincent jumped down off the katana before kicking it backwards int his left hand, swinging off the debree from his blade before pointing it at the fast warrior. He then leaned his keyblade against his shoulder before squinting his different colored eyes at the two dark aura fueled men,"Now..lets see...Falcon put you two up to this huh? Well after I'm done with you two, I'm gonna have a talk with him.."

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out