Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:11 pm
( lalalalala x3 pops back in after stalking the thread and watching what was happening with everyone else ^^ )

Tea sighed as she store out her picture window and sketched what she saw while also lost in thought, after they'd gotten the tools for her uncle she'd felt like she was being watched and so she'd oddly enough checked over her shoulder on the way home. at one point she thought she saw some shadows move as if some one had quickly tried to move out of her range of site. sighing once more tea got up and headed down stairs to help with dinner preparations after hearing her aunt start to move kitchen ware around, even through listening to music tea could still hear every creak in the house and even when some one moved in any of the rooms.

[ well my character has yet to either find her powers or get involved really with anything, could find her, although she's currently at her own house

Edit: Or go with what voodoo suggested xD lol i got ninja'd]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:06 pm
Evelin shrugged, "More so of an uninvited guest I'd have to say." She chuckled and looked at Demitri who threatened Kastel. "Funny to see a lizard with intelligence, they normally have small brains." She smiled and leaned against the wall relaxing a bit more. She looked at Kastel, "I think scaly things have short tempers."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:47 pm
[All right then....thanks. ]

Lily looked up when she thought she heard some noises and listened closer. It wasn't just any noises. They were the noises of a fight. Quietly, she followed to the source of the fight until she came across what seemed like an abadoned warehouse. Of course she didn't waltz right in the front door, she decided to at least see who the fight was between as she snuck around back. Looks like some kid and a freak Lily was rather surprised to see a lizard-like creature person thing fighting against what seemed like a harmless boy, but she could be wrong, so she just watched in silence, hopefully she wouldn't get noticed and then get involved, and then probably forced to choose a side or fight by herself and then not get pay.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:21 pm
((lol))

demitri laughed as he squeezed tighter. "I'm not like most lizards....and you shouldn't be talking..this kid will die if you keep it up!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:58 pm
"No, you seem like most lizards. Cowardly, going around threatening to kill everyone and in the end you never accomplish much. If I were fighting you, I'd squish you like the lizard you are. But this isn't my fight so," she shrugged and looked away as if ignoring his presence. She figured she'd piss him off further to the point where he would simply abandon the guy and come after her though she didn't really care what the lizard did.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:44 pm
Demitri laughed. "You don't know your place...." He said as he looked at seth and sniffed the air around him. "Hes already dead anyway..." He said tossing seth's body away. He flicked his tounge out tasting the air around her. "hmmm.....you and your little friend over there seem to be rather strong....but shes tired," Demitri said smirking. "So...lets see if you can back up your mouth...." He said getting on all fours and charging at her before firing a purple blast at the ground infront of her making a dirt cloud fly up before lunging at her claws and teeth bared.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm
Evelin turned to Kastel and spoke softly, "Well he's right..your still a bit weak. It's best to get you away from lizard freak." she chuckled and took a hold of the girl when the dust consumed them. Before the lizard could claw at her, Evelin and Kastel were gone, nothing but the stump of earth left. Meanwhile, at the side where Lily stood, she popped up with Kastel. "Hello there, mind watching over my friend? Thanks!" she said before going back underground to not give away there "hiding" spot.

All this took at least a minute or so before Evelin came back up, on the side where the lizard once stood. She glanced down at Seth who was on the ground then back at the lizard. "There's always moments where someone looks dead, sometimes they're not so much as dead as you presume they are." She smiled and walked away from Seth's body and once again resumed her defensive stance.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Demitri smriked. "ah..I knew it...." He said looking at her. "Your a dirtbag...." He said as he stared at her. He dashed at her and swiped at her again and moved his tail to wrap aorund her legs with his swipe as a distraction  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:14 pm
"A dirtbag? Hmm..that's an interesting way of looking at it," She chuckled and stomped her foot in time for the earth under her feet to pop up a feet feet, his claws and tails only swiping at the hunk of earth. She jumped off of it and landed behind him and when her feet made contact with the ground, a five foot wall shot up and with one punch to it, it went sliding straight for the lizard and while that was happening she was standing there tapping her foot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:15 pm
(hey Voodoo, could i make a female villain?)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 pm
((go ahead))

Dez nodded to Molly as he began whipping wind arund his gauntlet

Demitri leapt over the wall and charged at her as he began firing blasts at her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 pm
[Question: what is demetri?]

Eve dodged the blasts as he made his way toward her. The more he continued to come at her, the more the floor shook and crumbled under his feet. The moment he reached her, her would surely fall into the crater.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm
There was an audible groan as Seth got back on his feet. "Geez, you could've been a little more gentle with my neck." Seth said, rubbing his sore neck. "Anyway, you're a pest, and pests need to go away." He stated coldly as two pistols appeared in his hands, one black, one white. Without any waiting, Seth began firing at Demitri, fully intending to kill him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm
((hes a human but unknown to everyone is part lizard and thus giving him the ability through his astro powers to transform into a lizard. if you wanted your character you be like part something the chance will come later on))

Demitri looked at seth and dodged the bullets. "hehe so you lived after all...." He said as he charged forward. "Then i'll just kill you again!" he said as he slashed at Seth.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 pm
Seth merely stood and took the attack, letting lizard dude impale him with his claws. "Kiss my a** b***h, I'm immortal!" Seth said with a cackle and put his black gun to Demetri's head, then put his white one against his own head.

((Black=Death White=Life, cool? Also, can I waste Lizard Dude now? :3 ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games