Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 pm
"We promise we won't do it again!" Vincent replied.
"It was only cause we kept getting picked on." Valkyrie replied.
"Besides, you got some useful information out of it, right? So it wasn't so bad." Then both of them looked up at him with their well rehearsed look of guilt, which would explain how they usually got out with such light punishments.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 pm
Damien tapped a finger on his arm. "That is true, though you still broke a rule" Damien said. He then walked over and pulled a strap off his wall. He used it to punish soldiers he felt weren't behaving accordingly. "Who will be first?" he asked, walking over to the twins.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 pm
Both twin's eyes lit up with alarm. Instantly, they jumped up and ran to opposite sides of the room. "C-can't we settle this a more agreeable way?" Vincent pleaded with alarm.
"L-like chess or over some hot chocolate?" Valkyrie continued.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:50 pm
"We can discuss it later. For now, you have to be punished for breaking a rule. No exceptions" he stated. Damien grabbed Vincent by the wrist and pulled him over to the desk. He placed Vincent's hand on the desk and then gave him five strapped on the palm of his hand. He then did the same with Valkyrie. "I hope that this will persuade you not to peek at private government documents" he stated, then gestured back to the chair. He wanted them to sit again.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:55 pm
The twins shook their burning hands and sat down as instructed. They looked up at him, pouting slightly, but trying to be good. "Yes sir?" They asked, wondering what he would say this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:27 pm
Damien sat back down. "Well now that I'm calm again, shall we resume discussing your payment? Or would you rather just head back down and let me decide for myself?" the Absolute Leader asked the twins.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:33 pm
"Discuss." The twins said simultaneously.
"We fell better..." Vincent started.
"When we know every part of what we were getting into." Valkyrie continued.
"If you don't mind." Vincent finished.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:13 pm
Damien pondered for a moment. "So you said you wanted more security in the school? What were your other suggestions again? I have a number of things on my mind so some can slip out easily" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 pm
"It was just more security..." Vincent started
"And an allowance." Valkyrie finished
"That was all." Vincent nodded.
"Yep." Valkyrie also nodded. "So, um... about how much are we talking about?"
"Will be paid by time or by the machine?
"What will our budget be, or will supplied be prepared for us before hand?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:00 am
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

"Tsk! Babysit my foot! I can take care of myself!" Kyrell pounded his fists on the table. "And you don't talk like that to someone whose help you need, Zilaius Rustell!!" He said with a sharp look towards the rebel leader.

((OOC: ))

...No matter what ♣

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:22 am
Saiyu's momentary adult behavour shattered as she burst into a fit of laughter at Kyrell's outburts, apparently the arguments were stating before the actual meeting part of the meeting could get underway. Stiffaling the rest of her outburst with a very unsubtle cough the red head straightened back up, her face still trying (and failing) to look serious "shouldn't we think about how we are going to all survive getting back across the borer? theres enough time to insult eachother later"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:43 am
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ℜustell ☆
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

"Ooh, full names now, huh? Scaaary..." Zil teased and went back on topic. "Yes, that's it. We can either rest up here or ask for the priestess' support. The Diethelmians' beliefs are ticklish, you see? And causing a little more trouble than necessary... Is on my list of things to do to annoy Damien. What food does he hate again, Dustin? If he's allergic to anything, don't hesitate to tell me." He said seriously although the food part really was a joke. He planned to do worse. "Sai! I can't let you go back by yourself! Not in the smugglers' caravan and certainly not by yourself! I can't risk getting you caught. It's really dangerous, you know?" He said looking over to Fanny. "Fanny! Why don't you go with Sai?" The little girl face palmed at her boss' plan. He plans on sending a little girl with Sai somewhere dangerous. Great plan. Greeaaat.... "Well, if that settles that. Then we shall rest up for a week because I need princey boy back in the castle, he needs to think more about what he's getting himself into and I need a beer and fifteen hours of sleep" Fanny shook her head wondering, 'How is this idiot able to lead a rebellion?'

((★OOC: ))

XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:01 am
The silence in the small room was deffaning as Zil's idea seemed to drop like a lead balloon "so it's dangerous for a woman to go alone but..." Saiyu raised her hand in an appologetic gesture towards Fanny "no offence fanny, but you think it would be safer for a young child to tag along as well?" still stunned at zil's idea Saiyu stood, her chair falling and rattaling against the ground as she followed Kyrell's gesture of slamming both her hands on the table, even from her small stature and relative good nature Saiyu was not only more threataning then her male white haired counterpart she was a possably physicaly more intimidating then then him. "you honistly think thats a good idea?! you should know the survival rate of getting back across the border is less then 40% with fully trained combatonts and getting any were near the holy city its less then 20%....after getting back....after....getting those children away from...from that MONSTER...you honistly want me to take one back?..." disgust was laced deep in Saiyu's voice as she thought about the absolut leader and how much blood that man had shed, the very thought of taking a child back to that situation made her skin crawl unplestantly. If caught Saiyu could handle what was thrown at her but a child in her oppinion should never be put in the possision of an adult.
Standing back from the table Saiyu shook her head, her face set into a determined scowl as she laired at the rebble leader "unless theres a life or death reason that she should go back i will NOT let her go across that border....do you understand me?" Jaw locked in anger Saiyu knelt down and grasped the back of her seat, the wood cracking violently under her grip as she hoisted it back onto its four legs and sat, her eyes focused in a death glair at the ceiling.

Kyrell had seen Saiyu's temper before but even for a hand to hand fighter, hardened by a millitary empire Saiyu was unusualy soft with younger children, almost motherly. It would take a lot of persuading were children were involved with Saiyu.

(( -twitch-......thats....a long paragraph for me O.o.....sorry guys))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:13 pm
Dustin was a little surprised at Zil's plan. Sending two people over the border by themselves, with one being a child? What was on his mind? He must have had something going on, unless lack of sleep was finally getting to him.

"Well, I'll decide on the budget. It will have to be discussed with the finance officer" Damien said. "As for monetary compensation, we will decide on that as well. It will be payed by the machine, just to make sure you guys aren't slacking off. I'll talk to the dean and address some security issues. I thought there was a prefect unit at the military academy. Shouldn't they be handling security?" the Absolute Leader commented.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:42 pm
Mikhael remained rather silent, listening to the conversation at hand. Zil's planning and logic didn't surprise him too much. but Saiyu's outburst had him taken somewhat aback. he turned to Zil, to add his own two cents. "you know... we could send a some guns with her... one or two of us, armed." he had a small smirk on his face. "trust me. we have enough guns to spare a handful." if anyone would know that, it was him. he shifted, to adjust the rifle on his back.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games