Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 pm
"I doubt it will take too much convincing," Gokuwmon mused quietly. "He might follow us out of concern for Shiro's well being. And, as long as we have delicious food on hand, it won't be too difficult to earn his trust."

Marine Angemon, for his part, reinforced the healing bubble with more power when it began to fade and Shiro still wasn't completely healed yet so that the healing could continue without interruption. Thanks to that canister of DigiNoir that Guilmon had left for him earlier, the aquatic digimon was certainly feeling energetic enough.

*~*~*~*~*

"Well, this Duskmon is different from the one formed using the corrupted Human Spirit of Darkness. He is capable of transforming himself into Velgmon, Lowemon, Kaiser Leomon, or Reichmon at will. And, when we first arrived in this iteration of the digital world he seemed to be targeting Shiro on someone else's behalf," Crystal explained. "Shiro and I had our falling out after I borrowed some of Taiki's digimon along with my own team to put Duskmon in his place. Duskmon escaped, but he also hasn't shown himself since that battle so I assume he must have been damaged pretty badly by it."

"But if you beat him so badly the last time, what makes you think he might still pose enough of a threat the next time you face him to warrant all the training you've been putting yourself through?" wondered Yuki Agumon.

"Yeah, don't you think we should be able to take him?" added Raptordramon.

Crystal sighed heavily. "When we beat him before, it was because I had both X-Neo Zapdramon and Shoutmon X4 enhanced using my modify cards to catch him by surprise. For one thing, he knows to expect a strategy like that from me since I've already used it once. For another thing, he won't be the only enemy the next time we face him. And while we might be able to take on Duskmon in a fair fight, even without borrowing strength from Xros Heart, the fact remains that it won't be a fair fight and Duskmon won't hesitate to attack me or Taiki, or anyone else for that matter, regardless of whether they're human or a digimon."

Zapmon looked to Roveth. "At the very least, you could give us an extra pair of eyes on the battlefield."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:44 pm
Gabumon nodded to the wiser monkey digimon while watching over the goings on in silence, Shiro of course just continued to rest for the moment as his body mended and healed at a much more accelerated pace while he pondered over Arbormon's words, frowning lightly ~create a forest... that's nigh impossible at my state without his help, unless...~ he pondered over things floating in the waters lightly, raising an eyebrow ~unless the type of forest doesn't matter.~ he smirked a bit lightly ~he was pretty vague about it.~ he thought while continuing to watch as his mental planes got brighter and brighter, signifying the healing being done to his body was significant enough to be seen, it took the second try to finish enough that his own enhanced regeneration kicked in as he muttered under his breath 'my body.. is made of swords..' before they heard the sounds of tracing being done, but from within, as his body healed over the bones by piecing them together like blades, and then re-digitizing back to regular bones while he opened his eyes, much more vibrant with energy. Fairymon just about reached for Shiro until she felt him bring up his right arm to caress her cheek, and Ranamon's shortly after "thanks, for being by my side.." he said, smiling, even though it somewhat hurt a bit that crystal wasn't there, he just shook it off and plowed on" i have our next destination, anyone feel up for a desert?"

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Tactimon had been watching over Shiro as of late, a fascination and bit of obsession now as he smirked a bit "the time for my appearance is Nigh... soon, my perfect Military Record will be reborn... by the defeat of that so called Digimon King!" he then turned, heading for the door, and narrowed his eyes "to think.. being in the heart of Lilithmon's territory when i first introduce myself in person to the boy.. how.. ironic, i'm Sure Duskmon would be livid of it though." he chuckled darkly, before heading off into the darkness of the castle at a liesurely pace, heading for the teleporter to get to that very zone.

Centralized Break, Double Scene Change! IKEI!

Roveth nodded a bit, lightly tilting his head "i could do that, i would probably be useless though even if i revived, given i'd be only a human, no partner, no team like you Taiki, that Kiriha guy who seemed to challenge Shiro often, Shiro himself... i won't even have the Spirits of the Void." he sighe, and placed his heads behind his head" mataku.. i guess being a scout is best i can do for now, aside from being a pain in the a**."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 pm
"The desert, huh?" Gokuwmon mused over the prospect of venturing into that territory. There was at least one desert territory he could recall from his travels with Sanzomon. Of course, that had been long ago and Gokuwmon had no way of knowing what had become of the Warriors of the Goddess who had flourished there in the past. "I wonder if perhaps by going there we might be able to meet some old digimon who will still remember me from before my imprisonment."

Marine Angemon didn't seem to have any opinion on the matter or, if he did, he wasn't expressing it. The little aquatic digimon was too busy concentrating on giving Shiro one final burst of healing power just to be sure that the boy wasn't going to start breaking again once he was finished.

*~*~*~*~*

Duskmon had moved away from the viewing monitor to sit down in quiet meditation after he had exhausted his aquatic forces. Soon enough he would lose out on having Shiro for target practice. And the girl, Crystal, was still in close proximity to at least three other human generals, each with their own Xros Loader. He was unsure about the fool traveling with Omekamon, but he did recall that Omekamon had been one of the digimon used by the girl with the silver Xros Loader to defile his mistress, Lilithmon, making the puppet digimon another potential target if Duskmon was ever to avenge her.

I suppose if I cannot sway their faith in each other to divide their forces, I'm just going to have to wait it out until Tactimon puts the next stage of his plan into motion, he thought to himself.

*~*~*~*~*

"Oh right, that's another thing," Crystal realized when Roveth made mention of Kiriha's old antics. "Kiriha stopped being a total jerkass so he won't be bothering with Shiro anymore. In fact, he's actually going to be helping us out."

"Assuming Nene is willing to share him with us," Zapmon snorted.

This elicited a luminescent blush from Kiriha and a somewhat less obvious blush from Nene as both of them were listening in on the conversation from where they were still sitting beneath the suspiciously Envy shaped palm tree.

"Anyway," Crystal went on. "I think I might have figured out a way to beat Duskmon before he has a chance to hurt anyone, but it's still going to be a little bit risky if I don't do it right." Especially since I've only ever actually done the imperfect version of the technique myself, she added mentally to herself. But since I've at least seen the perfected version in action I should be able to pull it off under the right circumstances. Worst case scenario, she might get hit by her own attack.

"Honestly," Akari shook her head at her. "Don't you have any plans inside that head of yours that aren't risky?"

"Lots of them," Crystal answered automatically. "Problem is, none of them are going to work. Besides, this is really less of a plan and more of a highly unstable forbidden special technique I learned from watching a fellow martial artist in Nerima. And honestly, I'm really less concerned about using it on Duskmon than I am about the fact that Shiro might end up seeing me use it since it's a technique that a person with his mental stability problems should never be allowed to learn."

"I think I know what you've got in mind and you're absolutely right," Zapmon nodded sagely in agreement. "It's bad enough you and Shiva both managed to figure it out just by watching Ranma and Ryoga."

"Wait, are you thinking of using another technique like that tornado thing you used on the Petit Meramonz in the underground village?" Taiki wondered.

"Something like that," Crystal answered. "Except this one doesn't involve any fancy footwork."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 pm
Underpants successfully removed from his head, Blaze beams at the assembled people.

"I only heard half of that, but I think that's enough to get the gist of things. If you're going to fight bad guys, I'm going to watch!"

Blaze turns his head till it's facing 90% away from Roveth.
"And don't think I'm not on to you, floaty blob thing! You may be some sort of cherries dark elf, and I may only be able to see you out of the corners of my eyes, but that's all I need!"

Blaze turns his head back, "Man that makes my eyes water."  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:15 pm
Shiro felt the surge, and it helped reinforce his body to make sure it'd finish fully healing in it's odd way that it did as well as the re-digitizing back to normal, once he was fully healed he got up, with Fairymon and Ranamon clinging in their way (Fairymon around the shoulders, Ranamon with an arm around his waist.) and nodded to Gokuwmon "there might just be. either way, the next to last test before i have to face the Void and Mana spirits, is a doozy." Gigasmon blinked, raising an eyebrow "so what's the call then Boyo?" Shiro chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his head "creating a massive forest in the desert, and defend it from unfriendlies for at least an hour. and it has to look like it would be natural to the area, so..." Gigasmon nodded, smirking "you'll need my help, since i haven't given you the ability to use the power of earth yet." he pondered, and thought about it before flooding his body, and slammed both hands together, pushing and such as if trying to crush something, but instead, when he pulled it apart, he revealed an interesting tan/brown magatama necklace, that glew with the power of earth as he handed it to his partner "consider it an apology for not helping out sooner against those crazy turtles." Shiro took it, and idly hung the necklace around his neck, when he focused a bit, he had some sand float up from the nearby pond edge, and proceeded to form it into a rock, and then reconstructed it with a bit of aerial pressure on it's control to create a gem, an emerald it looked like "huh... was going for a ruby." he shrugged, chuckling a bit while everyone happily got into the Xros Loader except for Marine Angemon, as Shiro idly twisted the wheel on it and smiled "Reload, MailBirdramon!" with that, the mechanical bird had appeared, nodding a bit while lowering so Shiro could climb onto it "the desert huh? meaning we'll be heading to formerly known as Sand Zone, i think i know it's location then."

Roveth nodded a bit, frowning "i've only seen the basic version i think when Ryouga fought Ranma one time, it and the Shi-shi Hokodan, so relatively i have to agree, that's one technique Shiro should -never- try to pick up through those damned perceptive and analytic eyes of his, makes me wonder if he was a technique analyst in his past.." he mumbled a bit, before twitching at Blaze's comments, and idly walked over next to Zenjirou, speaking up to both him and Crystal "sorry, but i need to borrow this to punish an annoyance." with that, he hauled up Zenjirou into the sky a bit, and then unceremoniously threw him onto blaze, for compromizing situation ahoy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:11 pm
Gokuwmon also opted to remain outside of the Xros Loader as he quickly gathered clouds around his feet to form the Kintoun to provide himself with the means to fly alongside Mail Birdramon with Shiro. At the same time, Marine Angemon briefly wandered away to reclaim the coconut halves he had dropped earlier before hesitantly making his way onto Mail Birdramon to catch up with Shiro. The small aquatic digimon attempted to sneak himself into one of the boy's pockets to conceal himself, but failed miserably when the two coconut halves simply refused to fit causing Marine Angemon to make a sad little squeaking noise in dismay all the while continuing to tug at the stubborn coconut halves attempting to make them fit. When that didn't work, Marine Angemon gave up on hiding in Shiro's pocket and climbed under his shirt instead.

*~*~*~*~*

"Blaze, why am I not at all reassured by the prospect of you watching me fight the bad guys?" Crystal sighed and shook her head.

Of course, before Blaze could answer he was going to have to contend with the fact that Zenjirou had been transformed into a shrieking projectile as Roveth tossed him haphazardly at the other boy. Naturally, because of the arc of Zenjirou's awkward flight path, it meant that he was most likely going to land with his face uncomfortably close to Blaze's crotch. Of course, the reason he was shrieking at the moment had less to do with the fact that he was presently airborne, since he was barely a few feet off the ground when he was thrown, and more because something unseen had lifted him up off said ground to make him fly toward Blaze.

Akari was mildly surprised to find that as Zenjirou was lifted into the air she could vaguely see the outline of an actual person picking him up. Of course, she immediately lost sight of Roveth as she continued to watch the path of Zenjirou's flight toward Blaze. "I guess you really weren't kidding when you said he was a ghost..." She had a vague sense that she should have been a little more freaked out by this, but then being in the digital world had probably desensitized her to strange phenomena like that.

"At any rate," Crystal went on talking to Roveth, "the perfected version of the Shishi Hokodan might be the only dependable method of dealing sufficient damage to Duskmon in a pinch. Producing the crushing depressive energy required for it is something I shouldn't have too much trouble pulling off, but if I don't become emotionally hollow after I set it off, the blast is just going to come back down and smash me into the ground along with Duskmon."

"Meaning, she needs to avoid distraction once she unleashes the technique or she might get hurt just by performing it," Zapmon finished for her.

Crystal nodded. "And I don't have the same level of pain tolerance as Ryoga so I'd prefer if that doesn't happen."

Taiki might not have understood the mechanics of the technique Crystal was discussing with Roveth and Zapmon, but he definitely didn't like the sound of this 'crushing depressive energy' she referred to.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:19 pm
Shiro smiled a bit while letting Marine Angemon hang out in his shirt, he didn't mind much even if the coconut halves were a bit odd and all, then again it reminded him of that one movie so he let those stay for now, chuckling mentally ~what is my quest indeed...~ he thought, as he patted MailBirdramon on the neck "looks like everyone's ready so let's go." with a nod, the mechanical bird Digimon took off into the sky, heading in the direction of Sand Zone Desert.

Roveth just nodded a bit lightly while looking between Taiki and Crystal with a raised eyebrow as he settled down near Akari with an amused smile on his face "so crystal, when are you going to stop scaring your boyfriend about a dangerous technique you know and start snogging him like the two up by that suspiciously shaped palm tree?" he said with a slightly devious grin, but only slightly, just to try and lighten the mood in the only way he knew how, embarrass others like an Arch-b*****d would.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 am
Marine Angemon slid back down, climbed up the back of Shiro's shirt and finally settled into the back of the neck hole to secure himself in place and still be able to hold onto the two coconut halves. Once the little aquatic digimon was secure, he began clapping the coconut halves together again which, given the fact they were now flying made no sense in context at all, but the action kept Marine Angemon entertained so that was probably for the best.

Gokuwmon, of course, flew alongside Mail Birdramon riding on the Kintoun.

*~*~*~*~*

"Wait, we're not--" Crystal and Taiki started in unison in response to Roveth's rather provocative question. Taiki silenced himself by covering his mouth with both hands.

"Let's try this again," Crystal started over. "He's not my boyfriend. And do you really think I've got time for that kind of stuff when there fate of the world is probably hanging in the balance?"

"Not that the world won't still be in dire peril even without you trying it out for a change," Zapmon interjected.

"That's not helping," Crystal turned on her partner.

Kiriha, who had recovered from his earlier blushing fit, was now blushing profusely again in response to Roveth's commentary about him and Nene. Not that he understood the part about the suspicious looking palm tree. He wasn't someone who would have any idea why there should be anything at all suspicious about the appearance of a palm tree.

Nene, however, got up and decided to walk over to investigate this peculiar 'ghost' that seemed to be alternating between conversing with the others and making trouble for everyone in general. "So, you're supposed to be Shiro's dark self, but you seem to be an entirely different person from him. How do you explain that?"

While Taiki wanted to avoid getting caught up in the debate Crystal was having with Zapmon, he honestly couldn't think of a way to argue with her partner's logic. The present state of the world wouldn't change just because she might decide to get into a relationship. Maybe, if they were in that kind of a world, it might, but not in this one. On the other hand, Taiki didn't really see himself getting into a relationship anytime soon either for pretty much the same reason. And because he wasn't mentally prepared to make that kind of a decision just yet.

Suffice to say, Crystal and Taiki were both so preoccupied with their external and internal debates on the subject that they didn't immediately notice when Akari came up behind the both of them to grab them both in a headlock so she could bang their heads together.

"Would you both just stop it!" she yelled at them. "Honestly, you've both been acting completely weirded out by it ever since Crystal confessed and that was a month ago! This has gotten ridiculous!"

This caused Crystal and Taiki to become momentarily stunned so that they just kind of look up at her, staring dumbly for a little while before Crystal eventually glanced over at Zapmon for clarification.

"Hold on," she started slowly. "Have I really been acting weird?"

Zapmon brought a palm to her forehead. "For the most part, no weirder than you've always been." She paused for a quick second and then added much more dramatically, "Oh, you mean about Taiki? Heck yeah, you've been acting weird. It's gotten so bad that everyone can see it and that was before Venusmon made that huge production out of it!"

Akari let go causing Crystal and Taiki to collapse onto the sand on either side of her. "I suggest you both try to figure it out before it gets to be too much of an obstacle for you."

And then she stomped away from them to go pick Zenjirou up off of Blaze since Zenjirou was making no effort to do it himself and Blaze didn't appear to be doing so either.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 am
Roveth of course just cackled like an evil arch-b*****d would, up until the point Nene came and asked her question of him, he tilted his head over to the girl lightly as if saying 'you can see me?' before taking a pondering look "well, i think it's because of how we split ourselves, when i was separated from him, i did look like Shiro for a while, but it got annoying so i went and had some work done from a friend." he said with a straight face, before chuckling "honestly? it's because of the memories, i once held Shiro's darkest memories from his past, ones Crystal even hardly knew about, my theory on it is the memories altered and changed my visage away from being a Shiro clone into what i look like now." he then sat down on mid air and idly smirked at Akari's manhandling of the two lovebirds in denial "so Akari.. is there a love triangle going on that might lead to you liking both sides of the fence? that's the only reason i can think of with being so violent. rowr~!" of course, he quickly ducked underground to avoid any arrows from shot by crystal or smacked by Zapmon if the dragon digimon heard that, cackling all the while.

Cenetralized Break, Scene change Hatsudo!

Shiro just looked down to the Coconut wielding Marine angemon, and chuckled a bit while looking up to the sky lightly ~yeah, even if it's not appropriate for flying it's still funny.. thank you Monty Python.~ he muttered mentally, while looking on ahead, and down to enjoy the scenery as it changed over the various places they were flying past.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm
"Actually Roveth, I don't think you've really changed all that much. If anything, it's Shiro who has undergone some drastic changes in appearance in the time Crystal and I have known him," noted Zapmon looking up at him from the ground.

Kiriha seemed to recover at that. "Heck, Shiro's undergone some pretty drastic physical transformations in the time I've known him which isn't very long at all."

It took a moment for Akari to fully comprehend what Roveth was saying, in part because it took her a little while to pinpoint where his voice had come from so that she could catch a glimpse of him again. "What? No! What kind of a sick pervert are you?!"

"A sick pervert indeed," Crystal responded as she got back on her feet.

A devious sort of feline grin spread across Zapmon's face. "Even so, Roveth makes a good point. The simplest way to eliminate the competition in a love triangle without it having to hurt anyone is with a threesome."

Taiki had almost gotten up off the sand, but then that last comment caused him to fall straight back down again. He had to wonder if the small dragon was only joking or if, in fact, she even had any idea about what she was saying at all for that matter.

Crystal sighed heavily. "We've gone over this already. I'm not competing with anyone. I mean, for god's sake, we're from an entirely different dimension. Just thinking about it is ridiculous."

"Uh-huh," Zapmon stroked her chin contemplatively. "And is that really going to be your final answer? Because I seem to remember you were the one who said 'You can't help who you fall in love with' and when you said it you actually sounded completely honest. But now, with all the stuff that's been coming out of your mouth about how you won't act on those feelings, well it just seems like you've been lying to me. And what's worse is that you're lying to everybody else. And on top of all that, you're lying to yourself and it's gotten so bad you don't even realize you're doing it anymore."

"Can we please stop talking about this?" Crystal sighed again. "There are more important things for us to be focusing on than what goes on with my nonexistent personal life."

"And maybe it wouldn't have to be nonexistent if you would just stop fighting against it!" Zapmon growled at her in exasperation.

"This is beginning to sound rather interesting," Nene mused to herself. "And just how long has this been going on?"

"A long time now," Zapmon replied while scratching the back of her head. "I think she must have commitment issues or something."

"It's a bit more complicated than that," Crystal murmured before starting to walk away down the beach. If the others were going to psycho analyze her, she didn't want to stick around to hear about it.

"Oh dear," Slashmon stepped forward. "I think all of this might actually be my fault." He sighed deeply. "Because when she took on the responsibility of being the digidestined of Time and Space I told her not to get too attached to the people and digimon she meets in other dimensions than our own so she wouldn't feel tempted to abuse the power she obtained from the Time Gate excessively."

Zapmon twitched visibly at that. "Why would you go and tell her a thing like that? You know Crystal takes those sort of warnings way too seriously!"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 pm
Roveth of course Mock-bowed to Akari for the comment of him being sick and all, and grinned devilishly "why thank you!" of course he chuckled and shook his head" actually, even i can see the connection between the two lovebirds Akari, i just threw that comment in to rile you up, and it worked like a charm." he then listened into the theories and such going around about Crystal, before looking up to the sky a bit, looking a bit serious despite being a ghost ~meh.. Love, who needs it? i think i'll just stick to being me, if anyone can handle being around me i'll consider it, until then, i'm the bachelor who loves being an arch-b*****d. way too much fun to change otherwise!~ he smirked a bit, and idly floated off when Zapmon started yelling at Slashmon, to go make sure Crystal's alright, and see if he could cheer her up, in his own dastardly fashion, too bad he couldn't borrow Taiki at the moment, that'd only complicate things further.

Shiro had looked away from the sky, while looking down to see the expansive desert of Sand Zone, and the huge pyramid and all that had been uncovered (the one Taiki and them found.) as he began scanning the area, before nodding a bit, smirking "this should be interesting.. what better way to help obscure or protect that huge pyramid is with a massive forest...?" he muttered to himself, while MailBirdramon started getting lower and readying to land "you think it'll need that kind of protection?" Shiro shrugged lightly "probably not, but if i can make the forest picky about who it lets enter into it, maybe those without ill intent for the pyramid or the forest..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:42 pm
Blaze was taken down for the count, but that's to be expected when a heavy object goes in for the crotch shot. After blackness was sound, and after sound was pain, and then more pain from the sun in his eyes.

"Agh!" shouted Blaze, rolling over to avoid the hateful ball of light.
"What hit me? Oh yeah... Where's that ghost? I'll rip him limb from incorporeal limb!"

Running around in circles chasing things you can't quite see turned out to be fruitless, so Blaze eventually calmed down, sat on a log, pulled out a sandwich, and started to eat.

"Next time I'll be ready, I'm sure of it," Blaze groused, between mouthfuls of sandwich.  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:15 pm
Suffice to say, Zenjirou was still in a bit of a daze after being thrown head first at Blaze's crotch, but he was slowly starting to recover. Of course, the fact that Blaze immediately started ranting about that ghost again might have helped with that. Or not. In as much as getting Zenjirou to start freaking out about ghosts can be considered helping. Left to his own devices for a few minutes, it seemed like Zenjirou might even start trying to write up warding talismans, although it was seriously doubtful that it would be of any use.

Akari completely forgot about him on account of the fact that she was busy glaring after Roveth. She was starting to understand why Crystal and Zapmon had gotten so agitated when that ghost showed up. He was totally obnoxious.

On that note, Zapmon seemed to be yelling at Slashmon about something and instead of arguing with her like he normally would Slashmon was actually recoiling away from the smaller digimon looking guilty. That was actually pretty unusual for them.

Taiki, meanwhile, was finally able to pick himself up off the sand with some help from Nene.

"Dammit Slashmon, Crystal has a right to be happy and she should be spending her life with other people, not just us digimon," Zapmon folded her arms over her chest. "She doesn't always act it, but you know as well as I do that she's really still just a kid at heart. And yeah, she might get hurt in the future if things don't work out, but that's no reason for us to discourage her. She's going to grow up eventually whether we like it or not. The least we can do is help her along, you know?"

Slashmon lowered his head and nodded slowly.

"Good," Zapmon raised a clawed hand to point down the beach to where Crystal had gone off to. "Then get your scaly butt over there and tell her you're sorry for misleading her like that!"

Of course, by that point Crystal had ventured a little ways down the beach and snatched up a smooth, flat stone off the sand to toss it over the waves to skip across the surface several times before it disappeared. It didn't look like she planned on going too much farther than that since all she did was look for another rock so she could do it again. She either hadn't noticed that Roveth had followed her or she just wasn't paying him any mind since he hadn't done anything to annoy her just yet.

*~*~*~*~*

Once they reached the desert, Marine Angemon took the hot dry air as a signal that he might be better off inside of Shiro's Xros Loader taking his chances with the larger, somewhat brutish looking digimon that were on the inside than he was out in the desert heat. As such, Marine Angemon disappeared inside, taking the coconut halves with him and after surveying the area inside of the Xros Loader, eventually settled on hiding behind Guilmon from the rest of Shiro's digimon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 am
Roveth idly floated over to watch, lightly shuffling his foot through the sand a bit ghostly, and used a bit of spiritual power to dig up a stone for Crystal to throw "you know... you don't have to torture yourself like this, distancing yourself from everyone because of your duties as the Chosen Child of Time and Space, Slashmon knows now, as well as everyone else you would never abuse the powers, so you should just live your life like you want, and just make sure you do what you always do if using your powers." he then idly picked up another one he dug out himself to skip, idly letting it go and seeing it skip about 4 or so times (probably three, never was good at it.) as he sighed "what happened in the past is just that, the past... you're older now, more mature. you've also seen the good and bad of using your abilities, you know how to handle it's responsibilities.. so why not take a cue from Zapmon for once and actually make some friends, i mean true friends, like that boy Taiki." he then rolled his eyes "even Slashmon knows he has in a way screwed up when he told you that warning... if Zapmon's yelling about it and the reactions were after told anything."

Shiro idly looked around the desert as they landed, he slipped off MailBirdramon as the aerial machine took back to the skies to scout the area while Shiro cracked his knuckles, and walked towards a bit to the lake/moat surrounding that massive pyramid, as he tilted his head "yes.. this will work perfectly." he muttered, biting his thumb and swiping it over the tattoo for the Agnimon armor, to make it poof onto his person, his tail twitching in mild anticipation as he also pulled out the water gem, and began gathering his energy ,even using his chant of 'trace, on' to activate his magic circuits to full power to get ready, this was going to be big, and hard as hell to control, he knew that much.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 am
"Roveth's right," Slashmon had dashed over after he had received that blistering lecture from Zapmon. "You've never tried to use your power in a way that would compromise the overarching history of the digital world. You aren't using it for personal gain. It seems like all you've ever done is go out of your way to maintain the stability of the multiverse, often by sticking yourself out on the front line whenever a crisis arises. Even when there was no one there to aid you, you still rushed out there to beat the odds on your own. But your greatest power, your strongest asset, has always been your ability to draw out the true potential in those who are closest to you."

"I've got friends," Crystal sighed quietly. "I've met a whole bunch of people by traveling across the dimensions and also by journeying through time. Yet, even after I discovered my roots and learned about where I came from, it still didn't really seem like there was anywhere I really belonged. My whole existence has been anomalous. I strive to be a good person and I've always tried to do what feels right. I mean, all I've ever wanted is to help people who need a hand."

"When you put it like that, it really isn't hard to see why you've taken such a shine to Taiki," Zapmon pointed out as she strolled up alongside Slashmon. "In all the time I've known you, you haven't been able to turn your back on anyone who actually needs you. Or all those other worlds that you've helped to save. Sure, it almost always winds up looking like the local badass is doing all the work, but we know better. Some of them might not have gotten that far without us and the ones that might have would have been a lot worse off for it. In a way, Taiki kind of embodies all of the things about yourself that you've often neglected to see."

Crystal brought her palm to her forehead. "What kind of basis is that for anything?"

"I think what Zapmon is trying to say is that you admire the fact that you've finally met someone who possesses those qualities other than yourself," Slashmon attempted a translation.

"And you really ought to cheer up," added a randomly passing Gomamon as several of the multicolored fish that accompanied him sprayed jets of water at Crystal from their mouths, effectively soaking her instantly.

"Ack!" Crystal quickly stumbled back, now completely drenched. "What the heck was that for?!"

*~*~*~*~*

Gokuwmon remained on the Kintoun and continued to circle overhead along with Mail Birdramon while Shiro went to work on the trial of wood.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games