Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:18 pm
"What?? It was worth a shot! Can't blame me for trying!" Adrian said in retaliation before getting up to walk over and lean on the back of the couch. "So what are we watching and anyone have any requests for dinner? I'm cooking." he offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm
"SHHH! We're watching Tarzan!" Calista yelled as she ran over to the couch and jumped up on it, looking up at Adrian with a bright smile. "Adrian! Can you make me mac n cheese and hotdogs and a sundae and a cake?!"

Sighing, Amaya shook her head and picked up Calista, setting her back down on her lap. "How about hotdogs, some green beans, a banana, and if you eat all of that, then you can have a sundae?" Amaya asked with a smile as she brushed Calista's hair out with her fingers.

"Okay mommy! Adrian! Can I have a nanana, bean greens and a hotdog?" Calista asked Adrain again.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 pm
((So. Due to a power struggle against an incredibly unpleasant individual that I have lost by majority vote, I have enough time now to rejoin the semi-active ranks of this RP while retaining balance in the rest of my life. I'll still need PM notification for Redemption, but I'll be able to post IC here at least once per day starting tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:29 pm
((Okie dokie))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:31 pm
Adrian couldn't help but laugh. "Alright, one dog with greens and a nanana coming right up!" he said as he mussed up her hair a bit before disappearing into the kitchen. "Forget having a weaponized imagination, you could weaponize her cuteness at this rate!" he called back.

((Okee. Hope real life works out for you, Doc. =/ *hug*))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:39 pm
Smith turned around from his place at the stove. He'd mostly kept to himself since moving in with Adrian, Amaya, and Amaya's kid, but this latest statement really did deserve comment. It was an interesting concept, at least. "Not a bad idea. Harness her imagination to enhance her appearance, a bit of twiddling with the opponents' perceptions, and you'd be golden. Perhaps literally, ha."

Smith stepped aside so that Adrian could have run of the stove range and began looking through the kitchen cabinets for some seasoning for his half-cooked chicken. "If you're making dinner, would you mind if I give a hand? I've always liked cooking, for all that Orion used to handle it when she could."

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:39 pm
"If only." Amaya said to herself while brushing out Calista's hair. Once it seemed neat enough she let Calista go back to coloring. In the meantime Amaya watched Tarzan with mild interest, finding herself singing along to at least two of the songs quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:43 pm
"Well, a hot dog and green beens don't really require the touch of a master chef, but you're more than welcome to go for it." Adrian said with a slight chuckle while he rummaged for hot dog buns.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 pm
Smith chuckled to himself as he pulled out a few bits and bobs and tossed them into the seasoning. A bit of barley, some shaved garlic, and a dash of seasoning salt completed the coating over the chicken, which flipped itself of its own accord at a thought from Smith. His perfect control over everything he'd ever 'thrown' was useful when it came to mundane chores. "Was that 'master chef' I heard from your lips, Adrian? Ha. I can do chicken, soup and stew, beef,breakfast of any sort because Orion's not a morning person, and naught else but charcoal. But I'm useful for that limited range, at least. I'm doing chicken at the moment, a bit of garlic baste because it's simple and I could make it with what I found. I'm making two breasts at the moment but if you and Amaya want some I can put on two more without overflowing the pan."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:06 pm
"Sure, why not? Just because I'm cooking for a three year old doesn't mean I plan on eating like one." Adrian joked as he poked his head out from the kitchen. "Hey Amaya, Smith's cooking up some garlic chicken if you want some."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 pm
"No offense, but like I said, I enjoy simple food. If it were a plain chicken breast, green beans and mashed potatoes, I'd love him forever, buuut the sophistication would truly just be lost on me." Amaya told Adrian. She could appreciate that most of society enjoyed additional flavor to her food, but she was one of the few that still just enjoyed 'boring' tastes.

"Mommy? What's sofisttickleation?" Calista asked as she walked over and handed Amaya her latest 'masterpiece', obviously stumbling over the words her mother had just spoken.

"Sophistication is what people would mostly call good manners and behaving in public." Amaya told her before she noticed that Calista still had no idea what she was talking about. Sighing, Amaya rubbed the back of her neck for a moment while she tried to think. "Um...it's like being fancy. You know what fancy is." She told the girl with a nod, smiling when she saw Calista nod back. "Good. Well being sophisticated is being fancy." She said before seeing that that was apparently enough for Calista, who walked away back to her coloring, seeming satisfied with what her mother had told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:27 pm
"Guess it's just us, unless you want to fix a plain chicken breast." Adrian told Smith after ducking back into the kitchen to tend to Calista's meal. "Hey Calista, ketchup or mustard?" he called after being faced with the ultimate dilemma.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 am
Smith brought out two more chicken breasts, a bit of butter, and another pan, tossing them in the air in the reverse order of which he found them. They soared away from his hands and into their proper places on the stove before they reached his hands again, one piece of chicken joining the other two already basting and the final one sitting all on its lonesome self in a plain-butter baste. "I can do plain, though to be honest I don't think garlic baste is too terribly fancy. I mean, you need to cook chicken in something or it blackens and sticks to the pan, so you might as well make it taste something other than bland while you're at it. but there's no accounting for personal taste, I suppose. Anything else she wanted? For that matter, anything else you'd like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:03 am
"She also said mashed potatoes, but I can do those." Adrian said fetching a few spuds. "And I'm good, I'll just split the beans and potatoes with her. You want some too?" he offered while he washed them in the sink.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:18 am
"Adrian Adrian Adrian!" Calista yelled excitedly as she ran to the door of the kitchen, stopping when she got to the door and hiding behind the frame shyly upon seeing Smith. "I want ketchup please..." She said quietly, clinging to the bottom of her shirt as she pulled on it before running back into the common room to watch the movie and return to her very important job of coloring.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games