Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:47 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
The ground is still buckling underneath everyone's feet. The explosive was mainly forced downwards by my actions.

Oh well, fair enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:31 pm
Okay I think I've found an agreeable way how to work this sensor detective way and keep myself and others informed on my scope of knowledge, and I think it might be a good idea for other sensors but meh maybe I just need this little thing.

I'm gonna make a note book. Just slap down the facts I know and the things I'm learning and how that informs me along side my beneficial fact finding abilties. I figure as a sensor I'm just a ninja detective (well a little more than normal none sensors at least) and good detectives take notes. =3

[edit] Wait as a sensor, could I gather enough information and make a like physical comprehensive book of certain things and sell it for profit trough the jobs system ?

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:57 am
Can someone at the residential district bring me up to speed on whats going on over there? I need to post with my clones and the dogs but yall went all kinds of ham with the giant posts and I am NOT down with reading all that XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:20 pm
Azeiel The Risen
Can someone at the residential district bring me up to speed on whats going on over there? I need to post with my clones and the dogs but yall went all kinds of ham with the giant posts and I am NOT down with reading all that XD
If you're talking about the current state of things...well~ from hat I've read the crazy pink haired girl...who's not from our village is moving a cloud of dust that erodding a building and Samaru is on the run from her. To throw her off he used a genjutsu to make her feel like the suns come close and is melting her flesh, now Jae being just a innocent but none description helper...well old Sam just went ahead and used the genjutsu on all air born peoples. So her post just details how badly something like that rattles her. Everything else you can read to get the finer details man.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:42 pm
Azeiel The Risen

OYE. Don't you go dropping ANOTHER person in there!
NO! No clones!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 pm
Also to anyone waiting on me for a post...I will post for you tomorrow. Promise.
Work is busy...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:52 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Azeiel The Risen

OYE. Don't you go dropping ANOTHER person in there!
NO! No clones!
lol the clomes were already there long prior to all this XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:26 am

s**t has just gotten real ._.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:47 am
GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

alright guys we've got a decision to make, and I think we should all weigh in on what we should do before we voice in IC and RP.

Looking at our resources those of us not so far along in training aren't the most opposing of forces to this assumable fully trained man, and then there's the third party (second now being deceased) of whom ever shot the bomb into the middle of use and whom ever made the genjutsu.

We gotta deal with both or three if we figure out the genjutsu and the bomb were from separate people. I already had Miko point out in the Rp that she's reasoned that the likely culprit of the genjutsu was a figure heading towards the dojo with a suspiciously calm gait given the situation surrounding the village and its over all state. Assuming the the field where miyamoto is is opposite the entrances direction. I'd say we've got a divide and concur scenario coming along. We need sufficient skill and charka availability between teams. And we need to grasp a vantage point, though I get the feeling that we're all being watched from on high, bombing and the readily quick support the two guy got are fair support to that idea.

While staying in character a little discussion of strategy might help us wrap our heads around this. Miko and Seiji not the only one gather information here, the rest of you must be hearing and seeing things or noticing stuff that's off. So lets hear your thoughts.[Edit] Oh, also quick medical treatment, we're all hurting here so anyone with the mind for simply grasped field trauma fixes would be really useful. I'm just seeing all that ice spreading a bit of it's love to numb and lower our body temps to slow our heart rate and get a bit more clarity int he fog of a just about ready to collapse building.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:45 am
boo, the raikage's here stare  

TrafalgarHyozo

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:08 am
TrafalgarHyozo

What'd you say?! D<

Well, clearly you guys can't handle yourselves, so I've no choice but to step in~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:28 am
Tao-Benshin
TrafalgarHyozo

What'd you say?! D<

Well, clearly you guys can't handle yourselves, so I've no choice but to step in~

hey, we were doing just fine! we woulda had like 2 casualties max

To all you ninjas out there, who don't wanna be on a record label where the executive producers raikages...all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'...then come to Death Row! vote for Mui Oa Mah for Raikage 2016  

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:22 am
I take some offense to that statement. We can't handle ourselves, because we're playing to our characters and those characters don't agree on an end result, which is to be expected of a bunch of genin.

Yet even with minimal training a casualty on the enemy behalf was culled, which is actually impressive considering we're fight uphill in this situation. I don't know your idea for the storyline, Tao, but your comment about us losing potential bonus AC leads me to believe you wanted peace. But considering you've got a gamut of different ideals in our party, I don't know how you expected it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:14 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
I take some offense to that statement. We can't handle ourselves, because we're playing to our characters and those characters don't agree on an end result, which is to be expected of a bunch of genin.

Yet even with minimal training a casualty on the enemy behalf was culled, which is actually impressive considering we're fight uphill in this situation. I don't know your idea for the storyline, Tao, but your comment about us losing potential bonus AC leads me to believe you wanted peace. But considering you've got a gamut of different ideals in our party, I don't know how you expected it.

She meant it as a lighthearted jab, Wolfe, as should have been evident. And she was referencing several bonus, secret missions that are new impossible to complete. As the Raikage she has reasons to be upset with how this went, and as a roleplayer too. So no need to take offense at something so small as a lighthearted comment.

Be like Trafalgar!  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:12 pm
First half of mine was light hearted as well. Second half was just me head scratching.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games